Wheelersburg 28 Ironton 6

greygoose
SEOPS

Re: Ironton @ Wheelersburg

Post by greygoose »

REALLY???? The people in charge at Ironton don't even have a grip on the dumpster fire that is burning strong right now. I can't imagine looking at it right now how bad this game will be.

Game day
All State

Post by Game day »

Dumpster fire what is that new term everyone uses now when something needs to change. It is simple to me same coach same results new coach different results in time.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Game day wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:47 am Dumpster fire what is that new term everyone uses now when something needs to change. It is simple to me same coach same results new coach different results in time.
I use it when you read the ironton posters describing what is going on in Ironton. I mean they can't even have a monthly meeting without chaos.

BigChuck
JV Team

Post by BigChuck »

We can either the give the current HC of Ironton another taste of Burg Football, or we can break in a new HC to what the expectation has become. Don't make no difference to us!

There's the BURG....then there's everyone else!
[img][/http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Xr29B08bBPw/T ... oll.jpgimg]
BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

Burg big in this one.

Mavrick2016
JV Team

Post by Mavrick2016 »

This post is 6 months too early.

BBALL99
Freshman Team

Post by BBALL99 »

Never to early to talk about the greatest program of all time and the program who wants to think they are still the greatest of all time.

This game will be a lopsided affair again.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I WISH YOU LUCK WITH THIS TOPIC BBALL, I STARTED ONE AND GOT STRAPPED TO A TREE AND LASHED. LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

my friends on the river city bucs who plays their home games on sat at the tank have a better chance at keepin the score close. this will be another blowout

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

if something drastic doesn't change I have the same feeling.
whatever is wrong, coaching, lifting, play calling, players, whatever is not working.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

Breaking News, Burg wins by 28

Urban
Riding the Bench

Post by Urban »

Scioto/Lawrence County Allstars over the Lawrence County Allstars again

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Urban wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:08 pm Scioto/Lawrence County Allstars over the Lawrence County Allstars again

Haters gonna hate.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

BigChuck wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:32 pm We can either the give the current HC of Ironton another taste of Burg Football, or we can break in a new HC to what the expectation has become. Don't make no difference to us!
well chuck we now know it will be someone new.

eagle one
Freshman Team

Post by eagle one »

no changes are made then i see no different outcome

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Is Kaskey ready to be a Head Coach? How long has he been an Assistant at the Burg?

Truthful
Waterboy

Post by Truthful »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:13 am
BigChuck wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:32 pm We can either the give the current HC of Ironton another taste of Burg Football, or we can break in a new HC to what the expectation has become. Don't make no difference to us!
well chuck we now know it will be someone new.

As usual, you are completely clueless on all things related to the matter of Ironton coaching.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

who are you referring to truth. I wasn't talking about what you are saying. all I said was it would be a new coach on the sidelines.since the job was posted open, and honestly I wasn't even fitting into the equation that coach vass may be rehired and he may well be.i was just curious if you were referring to me or big chuck.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Game day wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:47 am Dumpster fire what is that new term everyone uses now when something needs to change. It is simple to me same coach same results new coach different results in time.
Dumpster fire, everyone sees it and it smells like $h¡t.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

LOL. 😂🤣

Return to “Football”