Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Re: 2018 Ironton @ Wheelersburg Football

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Kicker.
All Conference

Post by Kicker. »

Jolly P(irate) wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:51 am I’ll just leave this here.
http://www.maxpreps.com/news/v4eAeBUgrk ... sion-v.htm

Great article, find it intriguing that they have ironton on the teams to watch list, can't wait for this game

A Kicker of various balls. Trust The Process
4th and iches
Freshman Team

Post by 4th and iches »

A guy I know who likes to wager on games and is pretty good at it has wheelersburg 36.5 point favorites.

JTEK
All State

Post by JTEK »

Some people are underestimating how good this burg team is going to be because of the players they lost. What they don’t realize is the talent that is coming. Some very good experienced kids returning along with some very talented kids that have had to wait there turn because of all the talent in front of them.

4th and iches
Freshman Team

Post by 4th and iches »

You can jump up and down , ring all the bells you want to ,run Up hills and talk as much crap as Ali but at the end of the day you need a abundance of talent to beat teams like whleersburg and ironton is lacking in the talent pool , so go beat Chesapeake, Rock hill and fairland and be happy with a winning season because your not gonna compete with Ashland or wheersburg and quit possibly Russell

14U
S

Post by 14U »

Jolly P(irate) wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:51 am I’ll just leave this here.
http://www.maxpreps.com/news/v4eAeBUgrk ... sion-v.htm
Nice article, thanks for sharing

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I saw ironton's team picture on facebook earlier/ looked like 48 young men out.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

4th and iches wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:46 am You can jump up and down , ring all the bells you want to ,run Up hills and talk as much crap as Ali but at the end of the day you need a abundance of talent to beat teams like whleersburg and ironton is lacking in the talent pool , so go beat Chesapeake, Rock hill and fairland and be happy with a winning season because your not gonna compete with Ashland or wheersburg and quit possibly Russell

classy as always inches. ironton had no fight left in them. and had to be completely re-booted. win, lose, or draw. fans are looking forward to seeing some other things besides just ironton trying to play even with burg. if we see these things and growth, then we are heading in the right direction regardless of how week 1 pans out. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. cause I know the guys leading them. and know what to expect.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
4th and iches
Freshman Team

Post by 4th and iches »

oh I forgot Bait is the authority on high school football and if you don’t agree with his opinion he will call you names and I’m calsess lol .

Truthful
Waterboy

Post by Truthful »

4th and iches wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:06 am oh I forgot Bait is the authority on high school football and if you don’t agree with his opinion he will call you names and I’m calsess lol .

Exactly!he does not even go to the games and throws out uniformed opinions about what he hears from his gossip group!!!bs is all he has!!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

4th and iches wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:06 am oh I forgot Bait is the authority on high school football and if you don’t agree with his opinion he will call you names and I’m calsess lol .
inches I mighta done forgot more about football than you know. who knows er who cares. I ain't no authority on much of nuthin. but the truth here is you can't have an opinion on anything here unless you are a burg fan. you all are a superior breed, systematically engineered to be so far advanced light years over other local fans for them to have the ability to have any common sense or knowledge of a sport. all though I ain't got no bust in canton. I'm almost 58, played ball, coached ball, and listened to it in the womb. it cracks me up how ya'll get so defensive everytime anything ironton is mentioned. but I spect that's what makes rivalries. and it is classless not CALSEES. YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED THAT DAY YOUR SENIOR YEAR. you are so full of yourself, you may have to poke a needle in yer butt to let off some air pressure daily. hail be to all burg fans, they are truly superior in their eyes. and nobody else knows nothing about football but them. I don't get on here and belittle anybody, or any player or program. I just like to chat with good ole southern ohio football fans, no matter what program they follow. I'm sorry if 'n your crown slid off. I'm sure you caught it before you were out of bounds.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

AS PAUL HARVEY USED TO SAY ======================== NOW YOU KNOW ''THE REST OF THE STORY''

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Truthful wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:26 pm

Exactly!he does not even go to the games and throws out uniformed opinions about what he hears from his gossip group!!!bs is all he has!!
IF YOU WANNA GO THERE LADY, I CAN BE YOUR HUCKLEBERRY. YOU TRY DRIVING AT NIGHT FROM WAVERLY TO IRONTON BY YOURSELF AFTER 3 CORNEA TRANSPLANTS. AGAIN, THAT IS GETTIN PURTY OLD. MAYBE I CAN TOSS SOME HINTS AROUND ABOUT WHO YOU ARE AND HOW YOU ACT.YOU LET ME KNOW SISTER. I HAVE THE SAME RIGHT TO TALK FOOTBALL AS ANYBODY ELSE. AND I DON'T HAVE TO BE PART OF THE STAFF OR THEIR FAMILY TO DO SO. THIS FORUM IS FOR FANS EVERYWHERE, NOT JUST THE ONES THAT THINK THEY ARE ENTITLED BY THEIR LINEAGE.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I may look goofy , but it's a disguise

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

and inches, that is why no ironton posters post here anymore, because burg fans ridicule them so much, they say the heck with it. I'm from a different mold. I try to make friends with dipsticks. and show them other good people have opinions and support all the southern ohio schools. whether they can get to the games physically or not.

JTEK
All State

Post by JTEK »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:47 pm and inches, that is why no ironton posters post here anymore, because burg fans ridicule them so much, they say the heck with it. I'm from a different mold. I try to make friends with dipsticks. and show them other good people have opinions and support all the southern ohio schools. whether they can get to the games physically or not.
Ironton posters no longer post because they aren’t relevant anymore

4th and iches
Freshman Team

Post by 4th and iches »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:38 pm
inches I mighta done forgot more about football than you know. who knows er who cares. I ain't no authority on much of nuthin. but the truth here is you can't have an opinion on anything here unless you are a burg fan. you all are a superior breed, systematically engineered to be so far advanced light years over other local fans for them to have the ability to have any common sense or knowledge of a sport. all though I ain't got no bust in canton. I'm almost 58, played ball, coached ball, and listened to it in the womb. it cracks me up how ya'll get so defensive everytime anything ironton is mentioned. but I spect that's what makes rivalries. and it is classless not CALSEES. YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED THAT DAY YOUR SENIOR YEAR. you are so full of yourself, you may have to poke a needle in yer butt to let off some air pressure daily. hail be to all burg fans, they are truly superior in their eyes. and nobody else knows nothing about football but them. I don't get on here and belittle anybody, or any player or program. I just like to chat with good ole southern ohio football fans, no matter what program they follow. I'm sorry if 'n your crown slid off. I'm sure you caught it before you were out of bounds.

Your about as wrong as you can get old man .. one I graduated from ironton , I played football at Ironton starting with the central giants , to middle school with terry Parker as head coach to freshman with Mark Lewis and Jeff handley won the stat my sophomore year then went on to play in college , You’re nothing more than one of the old guess who hung out at Burger King on sat mornings second guessing Lutz with all your knowledge , I’m not a burg fan I’m just realistic Ironton is a long way off from being in the same conversation as wheelersburg , you had dads calling other coaches in the area begging for just let me know my son will start and we will be there , I could name some names but I won’t but I’ve seen the messages , and if you wannna call me a liar I’ll put their names out here and tell you who they called . But now those same guys are on here and Facebook saying how great everything is how it’s go Tigers they wouldn’t be tigers if one or about 3 different head caucuses said yes he will start come on . Its all about me football with a group of kids and their dads but you already know this because you k know everything . So go ahead and ACT like you know more football than others but I KNOW you only know what others let you know . Your a joke

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

4th and iches wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:38 pm
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:38 pm

Your about as wrong as you can get old man .. one I graduated from ironton , I played football at Ironton starting with the central giants , to middle school with terry Parker as head coach to freshman with Mark Lewis and Jeff handley won the stat my sophomore year then went on to play in college , You’re nothing more than one of the old guess who hung out at Burger King on sat mornings second guessing Lutz with all your knowledge , I’m not a burg fan I’m just realistic Ironton is a long way off from being in the same conversation as wheelersburg , you had dads calling other coaches in the area begging for just let me know my son will start and we will be there , I could name some names but I won’t but I’ve seen the messages , and if you wannna call me a liar I’ll put their names out here and tell you who they called . But now those same guys are on here and Facebook saying how great everything is how it’s go Tigers they wouldn’t be tigers if one or about 3 different head caucuses said yes he will start come on . Its all about me football with a group of kids and their dads but you already know this because you k know everything . So go ahead and ACT like you know more football than others but I KNOW you only know what others let you know . Your a joke
Hey 4th and inches, we went to school together from Grade School on, if you went to Central and was a Sophomore when we won State in 79 :)

GO FIGHTING TIGERS...….

artisgilmore
Varsity

Post by artisgilmore »

Here is what is going to happen in the tiger pirate series.The pirates will beat us pretty easily this year.The Tigers will get better as the season goes on.If they meet in the playoffs ,the game will be closer, but the pirates will still win.This will be the last year that the pirates will dominate the tigers unless they get a lot of quality transfers.Tiger faithful,be patient,it is going to happen.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

artisgilmore wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:26 pm Here is what is going to happen in the tiger pirate series.The pirates will beat us pretty easily this year.The Tigers will get better as the season goes on.If they meet in the playoffs ,the game will be closer, but the pirates will still win.This will be the last year that the pirates will dominate the tigers unless they get a lot of quality transfers.Tiger faithful,be patient,it is going to happen.
It’s going to take more than a season to bridge the gap my friend. And I hope they do. It makes this game much more relevant. Right now it’s like a 3rd scrimmage.

Return to “Football”