Wheelersburg 28 Ironton 6

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Re: SOMEBODY HAD TO. WHEELERSBURG VS. IRONTON 2018.

Post by Raider6309 »

Burg by 50

ManitouDan2
SE

Post by ManitouDan2 »

Wait .. Ironton is still fielding a team ?

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

Cpt. Obvious wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:03 am This thread is stupid, talk about something relevant.
hey cap'n then start one about something more relevant. this game has to be talked about sometime er nuther.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:59 am
Cpt. Obvious wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:03 am This thread is stupid, talk about something relevant.
hey cap'n then start one about something more relevant. this game has to be talked about sometime er nuther.
There is already one more relevant. It’s the state championship thread. Obviously.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Jolly P(irate) wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:21 pm
There is already one more relevant. It’s the state championship thread. Obviously.
BINGO......Ironton has WAY more issues to figure out than their week 1 opponent for 2018 and Burg doesn't give a crap about Ironton or who's holding the clip board and who's the water boy. STATE CHAMPIONSHIP game is happening, that is the game Ironton is irrelevant (have been for sometime)

Cpt. Obvious
JV Team

Post by Cpt. Obvious »

Lol you stealing my thunder JP??? Jk ... I don’t start stupid threads bait. Your making yourself look foolish man. This game should be talked about... I’d say at the earliest 2018 would of been a good start. By starting these threads this early bait it looks like you can’t stand to let ironton not be in the spotlight when another southern Ohio team is having success. Very narcissistic IMO since you asked. I know that the only first-hand knowledge you have is of Irontons past successes and you only get your current knowledge from reading the posts on here. That’s your choice so I’m ok with that. I know your probably also the most prolific poster ever to get on seops, and your afraid someone will pass you. That’s cool also, it’s nice to be #1 at something. I also know that you waited days to respond to what I posted as a last resort when this thread didn’t take off like you hoped it would and my responses will feed your narcissism. I’m ok with that also. So I will start a thread just for you if that will make your holiday wishes come true! I also wrote this incredibly long post because you’ve made me read those novels you posted throughout the years and I wanted a little get-back. In closing I’ll feed your narcissism a little more ole bait ole buddy ole pal. Why don’t ya crawl outta yo basement, actually go watch some football games next season, get back on here and discuss what you actually SEE and not what you read or hear from your “ very reliable “ sources close to the program .. snicker.. Until then cheer on the pirates who are representing southern Ohio football and have a great holiday season!.... p.s. please don’t explain to the readers about all of your excus... I mean .. medical ailments as your reason to not take me up on my offer about attending games. Just be honest and say.. I’m not going. It’s easy buddy.. try it out!!! p.p.s... I really hope this is the longest post ever and it breaks any record you have previously set so that I will have given you another goal to surpass!!!

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Cpt. Obvious wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:40 pm

Lol you stealing my thunder JP??? Jk ... I don’t start stupid threads bait. Your making yourself look foolish man. This game should be talked about... I’d say at the earliest 2018 would of been a good start. By starting these threads this early bait it looks like you can’t stand to let ironton not be in the spotlight when another southern Ohio team is having success. Very narcissistic IMO since you asked. I know that the only first-hand knowledge you have is of Irontons past successes and you only get your current knowledge from reading the posts on here. That’s your choice so I’m ok with that. I know your probably also the most prolific poster ever to get on seops, and your afraid someone will pass you. That’s cool also, it’s nice to be #1 at something. I also know that you waited days to respond to what I posted as a last resort when this thread didn’t take off like you hoped it would and my responses will feed your narcissism. I’m ok with that also. So I will start a thread just for you if that will make your holiday wishes come true! I also wrote this incredibly long post because you’ve made me read those novels you posted throughout the years and I wanted a little get-back. In closing I’ll feed your narcissism a little more ole bait ole buddy ole pal. Why don’t ya crawl outta yo basement, actually go watch some football games next season, get back on here and discuss what you actually SEE and not what you read or hear from your “ very reliable “ sources close to the program .. snicker.. Until then cheer on the pirates who are representing southern Ohio football and have a great holiday season!.... p.s. please don’t explain to the readers about all of your excus... I mean .. medical ailments as your reason to not take me up on my offer about attending games. Just be honest and say.. I’m not going. It’s easy buddy.. try it out!!! p.p.s... I really hope this is the longest post ever and it breaks any record you have previously set so that I will have given you another goal to surpass!!!
Never would I ever or could I ever steal your thunder. 😂

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

Raider6309 wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:05 pmBurg by 50
OMG maybe by 63 unless ironton finds a team before next year! :mrgreen:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

honestly guys. I've given burg more props than anybody that is not a burg fan. I started this as humor to be flat honest. it seems nothing is going to change in ironton, and I expect more of the same beating wise. it's a topic that seems to start early every year. and I was bored, so I thought I'd lighten the mood. plus I hate to see after the season that nobody posts on here. just trying to make light of a situation and have some good ole fashion banter n fun. I'm kinda surprised some took it so offensive. I have given burg big props for years. and I hope they win the state this weekend. the topic had the same relevance as saying. DO WE REALLY HAVE TO GO TO THE IN LAWS AGAIN THIS YEAR FOR CHRISTMAS. it was meant more as a joke. I hold nothing against anybody for anything said, it was just meant in good fun.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I think it's more than a lil obvious I am rooting for burg and giving them props about the state game. after coal grove was eliminated I wanted Nelsonville York and wheelersburg to win the state.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Cpt. Obvious wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:40 pm

brother nothing can be further from the truth. if I was worried about someone passing me, why would I type posts that were several paragraphs long. I post on here because I enjoy meeting people and for fun. honestly with being disabled and home 5 days a week by myself, it helps me pass the time. especially in the winter.i don't need anybody elses knowledge to post here either. I'm a purty sharp cookie myself.what part of my posts makre you think I don't want other teams to have success other than ironton. that's a complete farce and my posts prove it. say what you want about medical excuses, I wish that wasn't the case but it is. that shows me your of lil class. the simple fact is I have had 3 cornea transplants, and I'm now developing cataracts. I do very little driving at night. and if I do it is with another person with me. from waverly to ironton is a long trip that would be very unsafe for me and others on the road. I simply won't take that risk. if I still lived back at kitts hill, I'd be at every one of them as I did for 50 years. and since my wife works in Portsmouth, and the games are Friday nights, with Friday being their busiest day. sometimes she doesn't even get back to waverly before the game starts. and you don't find too many people from waverly who want to go to irontonto watch a ball game, or all the way to Gallia county. so in closing it that bothers you, AND THAT'S OBVIOUS CAP'N. then that's on you. it's water off a duck's back to me.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

and as far as reading my posts and trying to get me back somehow well that tickles my innards cap'n. it may be simpler to not read em. anyhoo good luck to you swarshbucklers this weekend. for every comment like yours I hear feedback from hundreds that enjoy my posts. and I'd say no less than a couple hundred people I'm on here with share phone calls , pm's and are actually personal friends from get togethers and meals n such. so I personally know a lot of folks here just not from screen names. so I try to nuture and treasure my friendships I've made here. and I'm thankful for them.

Cpt. Obvious
JV Team

Post by Cpt. Obvious »

Well your welcome ole buddy, I knew that you just wanted a reason to talk about yourself so I gave it to ya. Obviously I was correct once again. Consider it a xmas present.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

no worries.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

cap'n I hope nothing tragic happens ever in your family, and then you have to sit back and realize that this ain't so dang funny. and one can form an opinion of a game without attending if they are listening. I'm fine with the fact I have to miss ironton games to make sure myself and other families are safer by me not trying to drive that myself at night, without somebody with me. if that pleases you, then so be it. it matters lil to me.

Cpt. Obvious
JV Team

Post by Cpt. Obvious »

Yeah bait smh.. your the only person to ever have family tragedy.. wait, I meant your the only person to ever have tragedy and constantly remind us of it. Once again your welcome buddy! Without me you wouldn’t of had this platform to once again spew the same stuff that you’ve spewed again and again. I’ll be awaiting your usual quick response followed up by your secondary longer one .. yawn...

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'd call ya a smart---, but first you'd have to be smart. which would only make you an ---.
get back with me after you've had 14 surgeries n we'll chat. every person and every family has tragedies, you have no testimony without the test. but I think you'd make fun of a quadropligic because he could not play basketball

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

you seem to be the minority here. because I ain't looking for any sympathy, rather I use my trials to lead people to Christ. the only reason anyone here knows anything about my health is because simpletons like you make fun of me. because if a person can't get to a game because he does not see well enough to drive at night. then why should they be made fun of because they can't. that's why I have no more time for your comments. one day you may be in the same boat.but I hope you're not, but I hope it doesn't take 14 surgeries, 7 knee surgeries a broken back, and a 3 year bout of blindness to wake you up. imagine in your early 20's going blind for 3 years. and then God blessing you with the cornea's of 3 donors to restore your sight. what a wonderful blessing from God that was. and I survived having a 22 pound packing mortar block falling 77 feet and hitting the top of my hardhat.imagine not being able to take nsaids medicines because of 30 years of them harming your kidneys and having to be taken off of them when you have a crippling degenerative arthritis and can't take anything for it. imagine struggling just to walk to your mailbox because of shooting back pains, and knee n hip issues. it makes no sense to me to make fun of anyone, ever. and it shows a distinct lack of character and a poor upbringing. the only reason I defended myself is because you can't let it go. and I won't do it again. I'd simply block ya. but I want you exposed since you keep having diahhrea of the mouth. you don't have to look very far to find someone in worse shape pappy bait always told me. and I know it to be true. I'm not a gimp, I was made in god's image. I have my own place and I maintain it by God's grace. AND MORE THAN LIKELY IF YOU EVER MET ME, YOU KNOW I'D CHAT WITH YA ABOUT THIS. THEN LIKELY INVITE YOU TO MY HOME SOMETIME.

Cpt. Obvious
JV Team

Post by Cpt. Obvious »

So I’m an ass and your a Christian ... right?

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

exactly.

Return to “Football”