S

Re: River Valley Head Coach Search

Post by BlizzardMan »

Who's the new coach??!!!!!

sandstorm23
Freshman Team

Post by sandstorm23 »

madpolecat, What's the point in not releasing the name? I don't understand the big secret in this...

Shane Falco
Freshman Team

Post by Shane Falco »

jason peck

Michigan n Trumbull
Riding the Bench

Post by Michigan n Trumbull »

Shane Falco wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:53 am jason peck
That is who I was thinking when you said RV ties.......Great hire if it is true!

Shane Falco
Freshman Team

Post by Shane Falco »

Michigan n Trumbull wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:56 am
Shane Falco wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:53 am jason peck
That is who I was thinking when you said RV ties.......Great hire if it is true!
Seriously?

sandstorm23
Freshman Team

Post by sandstorm23 »

Wow.....

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

YES!!!!!!!!! So happy for him. He's great. He will have sucess, and they will be studs in the weight room. He is a weight room guru!

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

Coach Peck beat RV like a drum in the jamboree game most years, and you can say itwasn't legit but it was, and now he's not good enough to coach at RV? The guy knows what he's doing and kids respect the hell out of him. This was the best choice all along.

sandstorm23
Freshman Team

Post by sandstorm23 »

Will this be a big change in offense philosophy?

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

sandstorm23 wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:38 am Will this be a big change in offense philosophy?
I know he ran the veer a couple of years at SG, but I think he adjusts to what his personnel is. I'm telling you, the o-line will be strong and if he can, he will run behind them. I do believe he spread it out a little more when he had the really athletic Hutchinson kid at QB.

sandstorm23
Freshman Team

Post by sandstorm23 »

Cool....I'm pumped by your posts BlizzardMan. Is it August yet?

sandstorm23
Freshman Team

Post by sandstorm23 »

BlizzardMan - I wonder who will be on his staff? Is this guy well liked in the County? Will he have the backers from the beginning?

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

sandstorm23 wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:50 am BlizzardMan - I wonder who will be on his staff? Is this guy well liked in the County? Will he have the backers from the beginning?
He is well like. Actually works at RVMS and has for years. I am not sure parents will back him, but he will earn their respect. I'd say he will have at least one Polcyn on his staff, lol. I'm betting he wikll keep some that are already on staff, but he will bring in some too. Don't know if any of his SG guys will come though.

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

eagle25 wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:54 pm
MTSWNGRVSG wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:09 pm A lot of things come into play on how a player progresses as they go up the levels. I have seen boys in Jr. High that could not walk and chew gum at the same time become men by the time they are seniors and are all state and heading to college to play ball. One good indicate of the possible potential is to look at the mom and dad and what kind of athlete there were or how big they are. Also older siblings can tell a story also.
Eagle25 you are an idiot. Nowhere in that post was that said. If you don’t understand what was said I’m not going to explain it to you. Obviously that would be a waste of time.

Yes by all means if his daddy was a good QB we need to make Junior the QB, and if brother Johnny was a good LB then little brother Jimmy should be put at LB cause they are always the same. On the other hand if dad didn't play then let's run Junior off cause he clearly can't ever be any good if dad didn't play. If brother Jimmy was bad then let's don't waste time on little brother Sammy cause he'll be bad too. :shock:

eagle25
JV Team

Post by eagle25 »

Raiderball wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:16 am
eagle25 wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:54 pm
MTSWNGRVSG wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:09 pm A lot of things come into play on how a player progresses as they go up the levels. I have seen boys in Jr. High that could not walk and chew gum at the same time become men by the time they are seniors and are all state and heading to college to play ball. One good indicate of the possible potential is to look at the mom and dad and what kind of athlete there were or how big they are. Also older siblings can tell a story also.
Eagle25 you are an idiot. Nowhere in that post was that said. If you don’t understand what was said I’m not going to explain it to you. Obviously that would be a waste of time.

Yes by all means if his daddy was a good QB we need to make Junior the QB, and if brother Johnny was a good LB then little brother Jimmy should be put at LB cause they are always the same. On the other hand if dad didn't play then let's run Junior off cause he clearly can't ever be any good if dad didn't play. If brother Jimmy was bad then let's don't waste time on little brother Sammy cause he'll be bad too. :shock:
Explain away. :mrgreen:

madpolecat
All State

Post by madpolecat »

Coach Peck is assembling his staff now.

I talked to some of the RV kids yesterday; they're ready to get on board.

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

Good Luck to the River Valley Raiders and to Coach Peck and his staff! I hope you have a long and successful run!

eagle25-if you want an explanation PM and I will give you one.

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

MTSWNGRVSG wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:23 pm Good Luck to the River Valley Raiders and to Coach Peck and his staff! I hope you have a long and successful run!

Could we see MTSWNGRVSG make a coaching return?????

morganjones
Riding the Bench

Post by morganjones »

BlizzardMan wrote: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:54 am
MTSWNGRVSG wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:23 pm Good Luck to the River Valley Raiders and to Coach Peck and his staff! I hope you have a long and successful run!

Could we see MTSWNGRVSG make a coaching return?????
My sources say, "Nope."

Shane Falco
Freshman Team

Post by Shane Falco »

Staff?

Return to “Football”