Rugby League????

farmer8
Riding the Bench

Rugby League????

Post by farmer8 »

Any old men looking to play some rugby on weekends????

WHOS YOUR FARMER?????
The Flash
Varsity

Re: Rugby League????

Post by The Flash »

I’ll bring the Pedialyte and Depends :D

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

I can bring two old women to hold a curtain up so they can change. If the ladies get out of hand...they have had all their shots.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
king kong
Freshman Team

Post by king kong »

The last time I played Rugby was in 1988 in college, will you have kegs of beer by every field like they did back then? lol

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

king kong wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:17 pm The last time I played Rugby was in 1988 in college, will you have kegs of beer by every field like they did back then? lol
A bunch of Stadium Dorm rats and myself tried our hand at rugby back in 1969 at a OSU Rugby Club open house. The bravado and chest thumping quickly turned into thoughts of what were we thinking.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
Baldeagle
Varsity

Post by Baldeagle »

Shouldn't this post be on the rugby forum?

king kong
Freshman Team

Post by king kong »

Omega wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:32 am
king kong wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:17 pm The last time I played Rugby was in 1988 in college, will you have kegs of beer by every field like they did back then? lol
A bunch of Stadium Dorm rats and myself tried our hand at rugby back in 1969 at a OSU Rugby Club open house. The bravado and chest thumping quickly turned into thoughts of what were we thinking.
I scored a goal, or touchdown whatever it is called by accident, I picked up a loose ball and was tackled across the goal line, thus the ball touching down or I wouldnt have remembered to put the ball on the ground! lol Later that evening at the after party, they said I had to strip down and run around naked at the party since I scored my first goal, I think they called it a muffin maybe! Ummmm, no thanks! lol

enigmaax
All State

Post by enigmaax »

I live in the Philippines and my son plays rugby here. We go to tournaments all over the place and every one of them offers beer and hard liquor at the concession stand.

Return to “Football”