2018 Ironton Head football coach

Kleao
Freshman Team

Re: 2018 Ironton Head football coach

Post by Kleao »

Juiceboxguy wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:23 am
Kleao wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:05 am
fbnut wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:12 am There not coming out to check around here unless someone raises a stink. I’m not sure how many are actually moving into districts. Open enrollment is what kids are using to switch schools.
Well the people that I was speaking of, the OHSAA came to their home and needed copies of their bills in their name, needed a letter from the landlord stating that they were renting from him, and they actually came into their home. So that is information that I know for facts. I don’t know if that is normal procedure, but that’s what they did to this family.
You obviously don’t know anything for a fact. The OHSAA does NOT come to peoples homes. That’s the stupidest thing I’ve read on this topic and that really says something. It’s the school’s responsibility to check. Also,
Well you obviously don’t have a clue. They absolutely did every single thing I just said. What would be the reason for me to say this if it didn’t happen? The AD is responsible. He did exactly what he was suppose to do. There was a phone call made from someone at the athletes former school. They came to investigate. If you would like to inbox me I will tell you exactly who the landlord was that had to write a letter. SMH

Kleao
Freshman Team

Post by Kleao »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:35 am I'm just speaking from personal experience here. and granted this was sometime ago. as my boys graduated in 07, n 08. but when I transferred my sons from rock hill to ironton steve kingery was the super at ironton. Lloyd evans was at rock hill. I lived 8 miles out 141, and to the rock hill district is was 16 miles one way. and from my driveway to ironton's lot was 8 miles. both my boys were in sports, and it was just a lot less travel. they moved in junior high. but nobody came to our house. I made the request at rock hill, and ironton and they started paperwork and the kids changed school. that's all there was to it. unless things have changed since then.
Well I can inform you that it’s not that easy anymore. Things are a lot different now. What I posted about the OHSAA are true facts from real experience. All you have to do is get on the OHSAA website and read the rules now. Your kids haven’t been in school for 10 years according to you. Lots of things change in 10 years. You can transfer easy, but you are penalized if you don’t live in the district. You are required to sit out what ever sport you played st your former school for 5 games. It’s really a lot to explain, so I suggest if you want to know the rules google it.

Kleao
Freshman Team

Post by Kleao »

Game day wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:20 am It's hard to believe that everyone blames the BOE for the football teams poor discipline, lack of a off season football weight lifting program and kids doing whatever they want when they want on the football team.
I think what the community and the KIDS are upset about is this should have already been done months ago. If they hire a new coach, they have a huge undertaking. It’s not fair to them or the boys.

Juiceboxguy
Waterboy

Post by Juiceboxguy »

Someone from Columbus at the OHSAA came to check an address? Is that what you’re saying? Physically drove down here to check it?

Kleao
Freshman Team

Post by Kleao »

Juiceboxguy wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:37 am Someone from Columbus at the OHSAA came to check an address? Is that what you’re saying? Physically drove down here to check it?
Yes! I’m pretty sure I explained it twice. They were here in this little town of Ironton on a phone call placed by someone from this boys former school. That’s the facts. Everything I just told you again. No hearsay, no rumors, solid facts. What would be the point of me saying that happened if it didn’t?

Juiceboxguy
Waterboy

Post by Juiceboxguy »

Ok. First I’ve ever heard of OHSAA doing that and been in the business a LONG time. My apologies.

Half of this 20 Page topic is old war stories and BS, that’s why I it was hard to believe. But I’ll take your word for it. Have a good day

JTEK
All State

Post by JTEK »

Kleao wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:20 am
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:35 am I'm just speaking from personal experience here. and granted this was sometime ago. as my boys graduated in 07, n 08. but when I transferred my sons from rock hill to ironton steve kingery was the super at ironton. Lloyd evans was at rock hill. I lived 8 miles out 141, and to the rock hill district is was 16 miles one way. and from my driveway to ironton's lot was 8 miles. both my boys were in sports, and it was just a lot less travel. they moved in junior high. but nobody came to our house. I made the request at rock hill, and ironton and they started paperwork and the kids changed school. that's all there was to it. unless things have changed since then.
Well I can inform you that it’s not that easy anymore. Things are a lot different now. What I posted about the OHSAA are true facts from real experience. All you have to do is get on the OHSAA website and read the rules now. Your kids haven’t been in school for 10 years according to you. Lots of things change in 10 years. You can transfer easy, but you are penalized if you don’t live in the district. You are required to sit out what ever sport you played st your former school for 5 games. It’s really a lot to explain, so I suggest if you want to know the rules google it.
It’s not 5 games. It’s half the max # you can play in a season, including post season.

Kleao
Freshman Team

Post by Kleao »

Juiceboxguy wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:51 am Ok. First I’ve ever heard of OHSAA doing that and been in the business a LONG time. My apologies.

Half of this 20 Page topic is old war stories and BS, that’s why I it was hard to believe. But I’ll take your word for it. Have a good day
Yes well the family found it hard to believe too, but it happened. And you are correct about the BS.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

as always kleao you are always quick to judge, harsh, rude and you know it all. it must be exhausting being you.i said things could have changed since then. but that wasn't good enough for you. and you know what I could care less. I normally don't play into to things like this for obvious reasons. but you have chaffed my butt too many times. I have your crown on order.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Kleao
Freshman Team

Post by Kleao »

JTEK wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:54 am
It’s not 5 games. It’s half the max # you can play in a season, including post season.
I’ll take your word for it. But my point basically was that things have changed drastically in the past 10 years or so.

Runner00
JV Team

Post by Runner00 »

This thread doesn't even sleep .. Active posts 1 to 8 am lol

Kids come First
Waterboy

Post by Kids come First »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:58 am

as always kleao you are always quick to judge, harsh, rude and you know it all. it must be exhausting being you.i said things could have changed since then. but that wasn't good enough for you. and you know what I could care less. I normally don't play into to things like this for obvious reasons. but you have chaffed my butt too many times. I have your crown on order.
Quit wasting your guys time arguing with Kleao. It’s a mom of one of the boys who loves Vass. Also, the hang out with the Vass family. Vass and lafon are the reason the kids are in this mess because these grown men did not do their jobs!

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

The OHSAA can check anyone at anytime. They are the governing body. In most cases, proper paperwork such as water bill or some other bill will clear the transfer. If a student transfers legally, I don't understand all the fuss.

What I don't understand is, why? Exposure? I can understand the I am not getting playing time but that's a stretch. I mean how many big time athletes come from this area, maybe 1 or 2 every 5 years. The holden kid at burg is the only kid I know that is being considered a big time college athlete prospect that's being recruited by the power conferences. Most of these kids will go try college sports, find out it's a lot of work plus school and end up quitting because the fun is no longer there.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

well she needs to know nobody cares about her royal lineage and superior bloodlines or whatever is up with her daily. we have the right to talk football. the whole thing has been handled poorly, and is quickly turning into the laughing stock of southern ohio. the ironton brand should be above this. you do things wrong for so long without changing, and when the fall happens it will be epic. mass exodus by the players and the like. it's just beneath the realm of thought for those of us who were involved for however long or brief a time. I have sent kleao pm's apologizing for stuff I never done wrong. because that's how I'm wired. but frankly couldn't give a big rat's rearend what she thinks. she bullies people and needs to hit reverse. and it does not matter if this topic gets to be 50 pages long. I think it shows ironton is hungry for a change, from the entire top down. I remember telling months ago about hearing these kids leaving. and kleao reprimanded me. basically called me a trouble maker, and now she sees it happening. it is sad, but we don't need people like her leading the charge. it's not a true indicator of ironton's fans. I don't know who she is and don't care. but if you fling enough crap on the wall, some of it will stick. and people are seeing that now.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

wobycat wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:16 am The OHSAA can check anyone at anytime. They are the governing body. In most cases, proper paperwork such as water bill or some other bill will clear the transfer. If a student transfers legally, I don't understand all the fuss.

What I don't understand is, why? Exposure? I can understand the I am not getting playing time but that's a stretch. I mean how many big time athletes come from this area, maybe 1 or 2 every 5 years. The holden kid at burg is the only kid I know that is being considered a big time college athlete prospect that's being recruited by the power conferences. Most of these kids will go try college sports, find out it's a lot of work plus school and end up quitting because the fun is no longer there.
I would agree with that. a lot may have changed since my boys transferred. as I stated, i didn't have any idea what had changed. we did everything above board, they knew where my kids lived. and our addresses. beyond that I really can't remember what all was involved. I know I did the paperwork on a Friday. and Monday they changed schools as I remember best.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

So, do we have a new Superintendent yet? I know they had special Board meetings on the 5th and 6th of April for that reason.

Game day
All State

Post by Game day »

Kids come First wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:06 am

Quit wasting your guys time arguing with Kleao. It’s a mom of one of the boys who loves Vass. Also, the hang out with the Vass family. Vass and lafon are the reason the kids are in this mess because these grown men did not do their jobs!
I agree bottom line you are correct!

Kleao
Freshman Team

Post by Kleao »

Exactly what was harsh and rude? I said it was too much too explain so you could google it yourself. That was my point to you was things have changed a lot in 10 years.

Kleao
Freshman Team

Post by Kleao »

Quit wasting your guys time arguing with Kleao. It’s a mom of one of the boys who loves Vass. Also, the hang out with the Vass family. Vass and lafon are the reason the kids are in this mess because these grown men did not do
Hahaha. What does that matter? I’m pretty sure I said it’s not fair to the kids or whoever is hired to coach. If you can find a coach in Ironton or any small town that aren’t friends with someone on any coaching staff, please let me know. What I want is our team to be prepared. Hiring a coach mid April or whenever they decide to do it is not logical. They should have hired whoever they were going to hire the first of the year. I want the same thing as you, kids first!

2quick2catch
Freshman Team

Post by 2quick2catch »

Kleao wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:17 am

Quit wasting your guys time arguing with Kleao. It’s a mom of one of the boys who loves Vass. Also, the hang out with the Vass family. Vass and lafon are the reason the kids are in this mess because these grown men did not do
Hahaha. What does that matter? I’m pretty sure I said it’s not fair to the kids or whoever is hired to coach. If you can find a coach in Ironton or any small town that aren’t friends with someone on any coaching staff, please let me know. What I want is our team to be prepared. Hiring a coach mid April or whenever they decide to do it is not logical. They should have hired whoever they were going to hire the first of the year. I want the same thing as you, kids first!
Kleao, do you work 3rd shift? Either that or you are keeping red bull in business.

Return to “Football”