Freshman Team

Re: 2018 Ironton Head football coach

Post by Gator B Long »

Any word on staff? Does he have a pre-determined staff? If so, SOS💩

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Gator B Long wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:10 pm Any word on staff? Does he have a pre-determined staff? If so, SOS💩
No pre-determined Staff

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Pendleton scores Ironton head coaching post

http://www.portsmouth-dailytimes.com/sp ... ching-post

Congratulations Coach Pendleton, welcome to Tigertown.

GO TIGERS..........

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

Game day wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:57 pm
Westfan wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:22 pm :|
TOUGH wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:01 pm Ironton job is a step up from West. He won’t be taking a step back to coach at West.
Well I've personally asked Trevon about this very subject recently and I'll say either he is a very good liar or you are out in left field.

Trevon is a very popular guy down here with the people and the kids. Ironton is a good job with history, but if the West job

We like Coach Johnson and think he has done an excellent job. But as the other poster said, Trevon would be the choice if/when it opens.

Far as that goes, I wish Trevon all the luck. He will work hard and improve things if given a chance.
I appreciate your comments but give him a chance to be a popular guy in Ironton.
I think you logged into the wrong account there buddy :lol:
You have so many I'm sure it gets confusing

And as I said I wish Trevon the best. No harm meant towards him. The posts about him having no will to one day coach where he played were just wrong and in my opinion a bad look on him, especially when I know they aren't true

timbo5252
Riding the Bench

Post by timbo5252 »

Best news I've heard all day, welcome aboard Trevon, been awhile since I've been to a game but not this year, time to buy some season tickets. our boat is finally on the right course, can't wait to get back to the tank. Great job school board

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:21 pm Pendleton scores Ironton head coaching post

http://www.portsmouth-dailytimes.com/sp ... ching-post

Congratulations Coach Pendleton, welcome to Tigertown.

GO TIGERS..........
Has he officially accepted? Link?

trojandave
SEOP
Location: Portsmouth HS--15 State Appearances in Boys Basketball--4th All Time in Ohio

Post by trojandave »

Congratulations to Trevon Pendleton on getting the Ironton job.......a program rich in tradition, high expectations, and a passionate fan base. It will take full community support, from administrators, parents, kids, and the coaches to return Fighting Tiger football to being one of the elite programs in the state. I think it's a great hire.

79Tiger
All Conference

Post by 79Tiger »

Wishing the best for Coach Pendleton. Ironton needs a big shot in the arm to get this program back on track and I hope he is the one that can do it.

Once a Tiger, always a Tiger. :D
Urban
Riding the Bench

Post by Urban »

Truthful Tiger wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:08 pm
Truthful Tiger wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:51 pm
Game day wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:51 pm

27 the last time I counted.
Try listing them for everyone. I know you used several today. I guess since it looks like Pendleton will be hired you’ll be applying for an assistant coaching position and I’m sure Leiberts will work out your work schedule. Only thing you’ll have to hope for is that everyone including the school board, AD,and everyone on down doesn’t find out about Your attacks on them and the damage you’ve done to the program. You’ve hurt a lot of families and kids. To you I’m sure they’re just collateral damage.
Since “Gameday” doesn’t want to reveal his other user ID’s here are some: OSU 77
COACHKNOWS. Let’s see if he comes forward

With the rest!
Guess we can add TOUGH to the list

Fan Friday
Freshman Team

Post by Fan Friday »

trojandave wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:42 pm Congratulations to Trevon Pendleton on getting the Ironton job.......a program rich in tradition, high expectations, and a passionate fan base. It will take full community support, from administrators, parents, kids, and the coaches to return Fighting Tiger football to being one of the elite programs in the state. I think it's a great hire.
I just wonder why it took them offering the job to 3 other people before giving him the job? I hope he has a great season, but I hope he watches his back. EVERYONE in Ironton has an agenda!

Proud_Pirate63
S

Post by Proud_Pirate63 »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:20 pm
Gator B Long wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:10 pm Any word on staff? Does he have a pre-determined staff? If so, SOS💩
No pre-determined Staff

I have a question to anyone who may know the answer. So was all the talk about Triplett and other “experienced” coaches coming on board with Pendleton all a SEOPS smoke screen? PDT article even states assistant interviews will start soon. Just glad someone was actually offered AND excepted the job. I betcha Ole Bait is popping the champagne. Lol

Truthful Tiger
Waterboy

Post by Truthful Tiger »

Urban wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:31 pm
Truthful Tiger wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:08 pm
Truthful Tiger wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:51 pm
Try listing them for everyone. I know you used several today. I guess since it looks like Pendleton will be hired you’ll be applying for an assistant coaching position and I’m sure Leiberts will work out your work schedule. Only thing you’ll have to hope for is that everyone including the school board, AD,and everyone on down doesn’t find out about Your attacks on them and the damage you’ve done to the program. You’ve hurt a lot of families and kids. To you I’m sure they’re just collateral damage.
Since “Gameday” doesn’t want to reveal his other user ID’s here are some: OSU 77
COACHKNOWS. Let’s see if he comes forward

With the rest!
Guess we can add TOUGH to the list
Hey Urban, you’re exactly right LOL. I think there’s more but the important thing is to expose him to the tiger faithful for his treachery to the Ironton program. Now after tearing it down he wishes to benefit personally by becoming an assistant coach! He’s such a snake! Have a lot more but it’s getting late. You know what they say, “the truth will set you free.”

transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

Congrats to Trev on the new job. Wondering who his assistants will be? Will his brother Jerrod be on staff? What about Jerrod's father in law?

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

Proud_Pirate63 wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:42 pm
No pre-determined Staff

I have a question to anyone who may know the answer. So was all the talk about Triplett and other “experienced” coaches coming on board with Pendleton all a SEOPS smoke screen? PDT article even states assistant interviews will start soon. Just glad someone was actually offered AND excepted the job. I betcha Ole Bait is popping the champagne. Lol
I am indeed.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

congratulations trevon, I can't wait to meet you.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

when Keith Morehouse did the sports bit on Coach Pendleton I assumed it was finally true.......the conversations of who it is , who it ought to be are finally over.........if I was a captain on the Ironton team Id be roaming the halls today rallying the other soldiers and tell them its time to go to war

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
DMUP
Riding the Bench

Post by DMUP »

No pre-determined Staff

This might be best post I’ve seen. Ol bait. Popping the champagne. I think we can all see this and was funny thought In a good way.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

countywide35 wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 am when Keith Morehouse did the sports bit on Coach Pendleton I assumed it was finally true.......the conversations of who it is , who it ought to be are finally over.........if I was a captain on the Ironton team Id be roaming the halls today rallying the other soldiers and tell them its time to go to war
I heard that. you sure we ain't brothers.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

DMUP wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:59 pm

No pre-determined Staff

This might be best post I’ve seen. Ol bait. Popping the champagne. I think we can all see this and was funny thought In a good way.
it would have to be one of them grape welches non alcoholic champagnes. cause ole bait don't drink no more. I actually get me a bottle on new years eve.

Return to “Football”