2018 Ironton Head football coach

Kids come First
Waterboy

Re: 2018 Ironton Head football coach

Post by Kids come First »

Mavrick2016 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:05 am
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:32 am any word yet on any assistants for fighting tiger football. any ole faces, any new.
He will have some new assistants, that's what I have heard,
I guess we will see who they are.
That’s ashame they would even consider keeping him with new assistants. New assistants is not going to make him better! 😂😂👍🏻Has anyone thought maybe he is the problem? I don’t understand why the school board would not post the position when someone from Jackson and wheelersburg are interested in the head coach position at Ironton. The school board is aware of these individuals being interested in Ironton job but that’s why they will wait till May to post it bc they know these guys can not wait forever for them to post it.Those 2 programs have been really successful the last couple of years.

Kids come First
Waterboy

I got a suggestion for Ironton school board let Vass coach boys basketball and let Lafon coach football! I’m sure Lafon will approve it because he controls school board anyways 😂😂😂

Game day
All State

Post by Game day »

Kids come First wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:20 am
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:32 am any word yet on any assistants for fighting tiger football. any ole faces, any new.

That’s ashame they would even consider keeping him with new assistants. New assistants is not going to make him better! 😂😂👍🏻Has anyone thought maybe he is the problem? I don’t understand why the school board would not post the position when someone from Jackson and wheelersburg are interested in the head coach position at Ironton. The school board is aware of these individuals being interested in Ironton job but that’s why they will wait till May to post it bc they know these guys can not wait forever for them to post it.Those 2 programs have been really successful the last couple of years.
Yes I agree new assistants the head coach is the problem.

Game day
All State

Post by Game day »

Game day wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:51 am
Kids come First wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:20 am

Yes I agree new assistants that is not the problem the head coach is the problem. He should be held accountable for the rise and the fall of his team.

coach knows
Freshman Team

Post by coach knows »

If you want to see a change call the Ironton board members and ask them to post the job. This way if there are candidates interested in the job the board can review them for the best candidate.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I wasn't suggesting that the situation would be corrected with new assistants. but from everything I've been told they are keeping coach vaas. and he was told that he needed new assistants. that is just from putting together everything that I've been told and seeing everything on social media. which also could completely be inaccurate as well. I was merely asking if any new assistants had been mentioned/brought forward or have been suggested at this time. again , I want nothing but the best for this program and it's success.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
BigChuck
JV Team

Post by BigChuck »

ahhhhhhh I love!!!! The ONLY WAY Ironton can keep any of their relevance is through this site with their own people arguing amongst themselves......

There's the BURG....then there's everyone else!
[img][/http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Xr29B08bBPw/T ... oll.jpgimg]
Game day
All State

Post by Game day »

I am glad to see you are interested in Ironton football because there are 2 of your coaches interested in the job if it comes open.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

BigChuck wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:41 pm ahhhhhhh I love!!!! The ONLY WAY Ironton can keep any of their relevance is through this site with their own people arguing amongst themselves......
classy chuck.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Kleao
Freshman Team

Post by Kleao »

BigChuck wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:41 pm ahhhhhhh I love!!!! The ONLY WAY Ironton can keep any of their relevance is through this site with their own people arguing amongst themselves......
And yet here you are! Trolling on the Ironton post! Y’all won the state and you are still worried about the Tigers! That’s pitiful. Get yourself a hobby!

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

The Fighting Tigers are going to be just fine, hearing some good things. Everyone needs to hold their horses and let things pan out. I can’t wait to see people’s reactions when things come to fruition, it’s going to be good.

TrojanMan
Waterboy

Post by TrojanMan »

Really hope the Tigers get back on track. Some great memories with my father years ago traveling to The Tank and seeing some great fundamental football. Those late 90's early 2000's Fighting Tigers/Trojans match ups were legendary games.

Kids come First
Waterboy

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:06 am The Fighting Tigers are going to be just fine, hearing some good things. Everyone needs to hold their horses and let things pan out. I can’t wait to see people’s reactions when things come to fruition, it’s going to be good.
You must know since you post every basketball score. Hopefully it’s not the same coach or that barrow guy that coaches at Boyd County. It needs to be someone that has already proven themselves and not from or have any ties to Ironton.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:06 am The Fighting Tigers are going to be just fine, hearing some good things. Everyone needs to hold their horses and let things pan out. I can’t wait to see people’s reactions when things come to fruition, it’s going to be good.
oh how I hope that is sooner than later my friend.

Buramgerdin
Freshman Team

Post by Buramgerdin »

It must be Mark Snyder leaving FSU to return to Ironton. LMAO

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Buramgerdin wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:58 am It must be Mark Snyder leaving FSU to return to Ironton. LMAO
Would be nice but not hardly lol

Kids come First
Waterboy

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:02 pm
Buramgerdin wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:58 am It must be Mark Snyder leaving FSU to return to Ironton. LMAO
Would be nice but not hardly lol
I hope it’s the guy from Jackson or Wheelersburg they would be a huge upgrade but Barrow guy from Boyd County would be a huge disappointment. We would be better off keeping Vass if it is him.

Mavrick2016
JV Team

Post by Mavrick2016 »

Vass will still be the Head Coach, if the they hire the new staff that I heard about, people should be happy with them.
They will help in turning things around.

Kids come First
Waterboy

Your opinion of fruition and mine might not be the same. But I honestly believe you know who it is or what is going to happen because you have to be close to lafon since you post on here every basketball score. I hope Maverick is wrong and it does include keeping Vass with new assistants because new assistants is not going to help him especially the ones I have heard. He has had his chance and it’s time for a change!

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Kids come First wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:54 pm
Your opinion of fruition and mine might not be the same. But I honestly believe you know who it is or what is going to happen because you have to be close to lafon since you post on here every basketball score. I hope Maverick is wrong and it does include keeping Vass with new assistants because new assistants is not going to help him especially the ones I have heard. He has had his chance and it’s time for a change!
I’m not close to Lafon at all, I post scores for girls and Boys Basketball and Football. I keep up with most of the Sports programs. I do know someone that’s very close to the program, an insider if you will. Things are going to be ok......

Return to “Football”