This article needs to be read by every football fan

Almost Champions
Freshman Team

This article needs to be read by every football fan

Post by Almost Champions »

My bet is our liberal fake news media will bury this but we should all read and share this with others.
//sports.yahoo.com/im-brain-scientist-l ... 27314.html

1980-82.....the glory days of Southern basketball. We almost did it!
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: This article needs to be read by every football fan

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

that's an awesome article. you certainly would not have to be an nfl athlete to develop it. but it is a calculated risk, and should be shared with young'uns about the possibility of a serious injury before they decide to play. but millions have played it without having that as well. but it could happen. it is a very violent game. the part of helmet contact I don't understand is why is it okay for a ball carrier to go headfirst and not get flagged, but a defensive player does. you either have to adjust the rule or take all head contact out of the game. and that to me sounds absurd. as a defender you have no idea when a runner will duck and you have a misplaced hit that wasn't intended. but all the rules favor the offense here. and frankly it ain't fair.
then a defender gets ejected, and it the following week. depending on when it happened in the game.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

good read

AT THE RESERVATION
Proud_Pirate63
S

Post by Proud_Pirate63 »

Yeah it will get buried by all the liberal yacking. Just like the senators in Maryland, New York, and Illinois who proposed banning tackle football until age 14. SMH

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I agree pirate kinda ridiculous the way our world is becoming. they musta offended someone.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS

Return to “Football”