Anyone else see this?

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Anyone else see this?

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

What are the chances of this passing and who is for or against this. http://ohsaa.org/news-media/articles/Ar ... ote-in-May

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Anyone else see this?

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

If requirements are not meant, I am all for them setting out one who year.

Proud_Pirate63
S

Post by Proud_Pirate63 »

I’m in favor of it. Makes more since to sit 2nd half and tournament than first half. Especially since everyone plays in the tournament like in basketball. Unlike football where you have to earn your way into the playoffs

Game day
All State

Post by Game day »

Would slow down transfers for sure!

donaldtrump
Freshman Team

Post by donaldtrump »

I'm not in favor of it!!! The Donald wants to go back to the way it use to be...You Transfer in you sit all sports for the whole year!!!! Stop building these travel public sports teams.. People get on here and beeeeootch bout not having a level playing field competing against private Schools... No different with certain small public Schools drawing in area talent by transfers. Everyone knows the Schools who do this in baseball, Basketball, and football.... The Donald would put a stop to this Horse manure... That's why i'm the President now!!!! People are tired of all this politically correct if it feels good do it!!!!!

king kong
Freshman Team

Post by king kong »

I say turn it into a free for all, no rules for transfering! If a kid wants to play a couple of games for one team, then move to another mid season, go ahead! Get rid of these stupid rules, some teams take advantage of them, most dont anyways!

farmer8
Riding the Bench

Post by farmer8 »

donaldtrump wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:14 am I'm not in favor of it!!! The Donald wants to go back to the way it use to be...You Transfer in you sit all sports for the whole year!!!! Stop building these travel public sports teams.. People get on here and beeeeootch bout not having a level playing field competing against private Schools... No different with certain small public Schools drawing in area talent by transfers. Everyone knows the Schools who do this in baseball, Basketball, and football.... The Donald would put a stop to this Horse manure... That's why i'm the President now!!!! People are tired of all this politically correct if it feels good do it!!!!!
dude your not actually Donald Trump you fake.

WHOS YOUR FARMER?????
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I agree with donald trump :lol: , but this would be better than the way it is now!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Take away calling a move in a transfer because Mom/Dad changed jobs.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Not for it, with more and more rules like this the high school level just seems to mimic portions of the college level. What gives any school the right to hold a player that doesn't want to be there?? I hate it at the college level and this rule gets closer to mimicking that. These are kids that get this experience for only a short time in their lives and I'm sorry but I simply can't get behind rules that go out of there way to discourage kids from going some place where they want to go. Easiest way to settle this is if the 2 schools simply agree to a transfer, if one school agrees and another doesn't then it can go to the executive board for a hearing. This is high school, if a kid doesn't want to play for a program I can't imagine that program caring about that player wanting to leave. The player upset with his current situation can cause more internal issues in the program by MAKING him or her stay.

Prime Time
All State

Post by Prime Time »

I’m with Mr Trump and yes they should sit out. I see where schools that get these kids coming in all the,time not liking it thou. Maybe it will stop johnnie from whining I don’t like it here anymore , I want to go somewhere else. I say suck it up and be a team player with the place where you have always went to school. Trump for OHSSA president, I here there’s a top opening in the fall! Donald you would make the right choices.

Return to “Football”