2018 Frontier Athletic Conference

Kicker.
Freshman Team
Posts: 212
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 4:01 pm

Re: 2018 Frontier Athletic Conference

Post by Kicker. » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:57 pm

danicalifornia wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:14 pm
Kicker. wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:06 pm
danicalifornia wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:07 am


Wilmington’s facilities are terrible outside of playing surface. I mean, they might look better, but as someone who has been directly involved with both schools, I can tell you that Wilmington’s are pretty awful.

I have only seen their football field haven't seen anything else so I can see where you're coming from. But back to Unioto they are fine being in the SVC yeah they might struggle to make the playoffs for football because of points but every other sport is f fine so I see no need for them to jump to the FAC
I was probably too rough saying terrible, but below average overall, even though I like the football/basketball overall.

For Unioto, they play most of the FAC schools in other sports the current travel and gates for the SVC is pretty outstanding financially. I think something would have to happen to the SVC for them to leave. I also think that part of the hesitation could be for how Chillicothe hasn’t been the most stable when it comes to league affiliation in the past 10-15 years.
Yeah it's a reasonable idea for Unioto to join, as you said they play most of the schools already and why leave the SVC if it isn't broken


A Kicker of various balls. Trust The Process

CavalierAlum05
JV Team
Posts: 390
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:39 pm

Re: 2018 Frontier Athletic Conference

Post by CavalierAlum05 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:31 pm

Unioto prides itself on being the biggest/wealthiest/best in the SVC. They are going nowhere unless booted.

Rolltanks
JV Team
Posts: 345
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:19 pm

Re: 2018 Frontier Athletic Conference

Post by Rolltanks » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:01 pm

CavalierAlum05 wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:31 pm
Unioto prides itself on being the biggest/wealthiest/best in the SVC. They are going nowhere unless booted.
You are and have always been an idiot. Unioto isn’t close to the best in the svc. The basketball team has had a great group of players come through that for sure. The main money making sport in any conference is football. Unioto struggles even playing svc schools. Are locker rooms got upgraded but are facilities hardly show all this wealth we are supposed to have. The one main reason we won’t leave is because other than golf and cross county we couldn’t compete with the fac. When we can beat a d6 school then we can talk. You take every opportunity on here to bash Unioto but there are several d4 football schools that don’t ever get mentioned and zt has won the svc several times. You want to talk about big school what about Chillicothe you guys are really winning titles now that you went behind closed doors and booted massie out. What a joke.

Poo Bear
SE
Posts: 2183
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:23 pm

Re: 2018 Frontier Athletic Conference

Post by Poo Bear » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:24 pm

Rolltanks wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:01 pm
CavalierAlum05 wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:31 pm
Unioto prides itself on being the biggest/wealthiest/best in the SVC. They are going nowhere unless booted.
You are and have always been an idiot. Unioto isn’t close to the best in the svc. The basketball team has had a great group of players come through that for sure. The main money making sport in any conference is football. Unioto struggles even playing svc schools. Are locker rooms got upgraded but are facilities hardly show all this wealth we are supposed to have. The one main reason we won’t leave is because other than golf and cross county we couldn’t compete with the fac. When we can beat a d6 school then we can talk. You take every opportunity on here to bash Unioto but there are several d4 football schools that don’t ever get mentioned and zt has won the svc several times. You want to talk about big school what about Chillicothe you guys are really winning titles now that you went behind closed doors and booted massie out. What a joke.

Man people go right for the jugular on here lol

Unioto is perfect where they are

Ironman92
SEOPS Mr. Ohio
Posts: 15081
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:04 am

Re: 2018 Frontier Athletic Conference

Post by Ironman92 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:34 pm

Unioto would compete just fine in basketball, volleyball, baseball,soccer, softball, track, softball, golf and cross country. I don’t blame them for not being interestedbut to say they wouldn’t compete well across the sports is false.

Dundas
SEOP
Posts: 3542
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:11 pm
Location: McArthur
Contact:

Re: 2018 Frontier Athletic Conference

Post by Dundas » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:15 pm

Ironman92 wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:34 pm
Unioto would compete just fine in basketball, volleyball, baseball,soccer, softball, track, softball, golf and cross country. I don’t blame them for not being interestedbut to say they wouldn’t compete well across the sports is false.
Unioto would be a better fit in the FAC than McClain. Competitive and a more central location. I still feel like Unioto and Waverly would be the best fit to get to 8 teams.

Ironman92
SEOPS Mr. Ohio
Posts: 15081
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:04 am

Re: 2018 Frontier Athletic Conference

Post by Ironman92 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:08 pm

Dundas wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:15 pm
Ironman92 wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:34 pm
Unioto would compete just fine in basketball, volleyball, baseball,soccer, softball, track, softball, golf and cross country. I don’t blame them for not being interestedbut to say they wouldn’t compete well across the sports is false.
Unioto would be a better fit in the FAC than McClain. Competitive and a more central location. I still feel like Unioto and Waverly would be the best fit to get to 8 teams.
Agree 100%....if teams were ever added those are my top 2 by a good bit

Kicker.
Freshman Team
Posts: 212
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 4:01 pm

Re: 2018 Frontier Athletic Conference

Post by Kicker. » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:46 pm

Dundas wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:15 pm
Ironman92 wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:34 pm
Unioto would compete just fine in basketball, volleyball, baseball,soccer, softball, track, softball, golf and cross country. I don’t blame them for not being interestedbut to say they wouldn’t compete well across the sports is false.
Unioto would be a better fit in the FAC than McClain. Competitive and a more central location. I still feel like Unioto and Waverly would be the best fit to get to 8 teams.

Waverly has tried to get into the SVC before but I think they'll stay in the SOC
A Kicker of various balls. Trust The Process

CavalierAlum05
JV Team
Posts: 390
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:39 pm

Re: 2018 Frontier Athletic Conference

Post by CavalierAlum05 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:46 am

Rolltanks wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:01 pm
CavalierAlum05 wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:31 pm
Unioto prides itself on being the biggest/wealthiest/best in the SVC. They are going nowhere unless booted.
You are and have always been an idiot. Unioto isn’t close to the best in the svc. The basketball team has had a great group of players come through that for sure. The main money making sport in any conference is football. Unioto struggles even playing svc schools. Are locker rooms got upgraded but are facilities hardly show all this wealth we are supposed to have. The one main reason we won’t leave is because other than golf and cross county we couldn’t compete with the fac. When we can beat a d6 school then we can talk. You take every opportunity on here to bash Unioto but there are several d4 football schools that don’t ever get mentioned and zt has won the svc several times. You want to talk about big school what about Chillicothe you guys are really winning titles now that you went behind closed doors and booted massie out. What a joke.
Careful how you use that word "idiot"

"Our" not "are".....idiot. :lol:

CavalierAlum05
JV Team
Posts: 390
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:39 pm

Re: 2018 Frontier Athletic Conference

Post by CavalierAlum05 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:52 am

Unioto is the wealthiest district in the SVC, rolltanks, prove me different.
The wealthiest neighborhood in all of Ross county is in your district.

To mention ZT, They are a close second in pretentiousness/ostentatious behavior. (Use google rolltanks).

CavalierAlum05
JV Team
Posts: 390
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:39 pm

Re: 2018 Frontier Athletic Conference

Post by CavalierAlum05 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:33 am

"unioto isnt close to the best in the SVC"

http://www.svcsportszone.com/allsportsbanner1516.html

might wanna check out that all sports banner RollTank...

Post Reply