Varsity

Unique features of your team’s stadium

Post by The Flash »

Brag on your stadium! What makes it special

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Unique features of your team’s stadium

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I LOVE THE NOSTALGIA OF THE COVERED STADIUM AT IRONTON WHERE THE MIGHTY IRONTON TANKS ONCE PLAYED. AND THE OLD LOCKER ROOMS OF THE DAY. IT HAS AMPLE SEATING A NEW TURF, NICE SCOREBOARD BANNERS ALL OVER THE PLACE. TIGER ALLEY IS A PLACE FANS JUST LOVE TO LOOK AT THAT HAVE NEVER SEEN IT. AND IT IS JUST REALLY NEAT HOW IT IS SETUP, ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE NEVER SAW IT BEFORE.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
OVC
JV Team

Post by OVC »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:54 am I LOVE THE NOSTALGIA OF THE COVERED STADIUM AT IRONTON WHERE THE MIGHTY IRONTON TANKS ONCE PLAYED. AND THE OLD LOCKER ROOMS OF THE DAY. IT HAS AMPLE SEATING A NEW TURF, NICE SCOREBOARD BANNERS ALL OVER THE PLACE. TIGER ALLEY IS A PLACE FANS JUST LOVE TO LOOK AT THAT HAVE NEVER SEEN IT. AND IT IS JUST REALLY NEAT HOW IT IS SETUP, ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE NEVER SAW IT BEFORE.
Ample seating is available on the home side, however, it's NOT available on the visitor's side that's for sure. Have to get there 2 hours before kickoff to get a seat.

Contemplating all life choices and loyalties…
OVC
JV Team

Post by OVC »

Rock Hill's stadium is built on a side of the hill and was one of the first stadiums in the area to install turf.

Contemplating all life choices and loyalties…
Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:54 am I LOVE THE NOSTALGIA OF THE COVERED STADIUM AT IRONTON WHERE THE MIGHTY IRONTON TANKS ONCE PLAYED. AND THE OLD LOCKER ROOMS OF THE DAY. IT HAS AMPLE SEATING A NEW TURF, NICE SCOREBOARD BANNERS ALL OVER THE PLACE. TIGER ALLEY IS A PLACE FANS JUST LOVE TO LOOK AT THAT HAVE NEVER SEEN IT. AND IT IS JUST REALLY NEAT HOW IT IS SETUP, ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE NEVER SAW IT BEFORE.
Do the players still come out of the locker room from under the stadium? I remember when Ironton was in the SEOAL and we played there and I thought that was super cool.

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

The home stands at Miami Trace is the roof of the school cafeteria and Vo. Ag. Department for now but not much longer.

GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

OVC wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:58 am
Ample seating is available on the home side, however, it's NOT available on the visitor's side that's for sure. Have to get there 2 hours before kickoff to get a seat.
Especially when Ironton has a good team, the home fans will flood the best seats on the visitor's side as well, even when seats are available on the home side.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Chieftain2009 wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:11 pm
Do the players still come out of the locker room from under the stadium? I remember when Ironton was in the SEOAL and we played there and I thought that was super cool.
yes they do.
the same place the ironton tanks came out and the ironton bengals.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

GalliaGrad78 wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:44 am
OVC wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:58 am
Especially when Ironton has a good team, the home fans will flood the best seats on the visitor's side as well, even when seats are available on the home side.
I agree the vistor's side needs revamped. I wasn't really thinking about that. adding more seats and moving back the pressbox out of the bleachers is needed.

eagle one
Freshman Team

Post by eagle one »

OVC wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:00 pm Rock Hill's stadium is built on a side of the hill and was one of the first stadiums in the area to install turf.
yea its uniquely bad hate the walk up the hill

eagle one
Freshman Team

Post by eagle one »

yes

The Flash
Varsity

Post by The Flash »

The only way Ironton can expand the visitors side is horizontally. Tough to add more bleachers vertically because the track is right behind

The Flash
Varsity

Post by The Flash »

Coal Grove’s stadium - the cannon when they score

Chesapeake - the highway is pretty much right above you when you’re on the visitor side

The Flash
Varsity

Post by The Flash »

Symmes Valley - fans stand in the endzone because there’s no fence

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Jackson’s Alumni Stadium has a flagpole that is grandeur.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Summer Valley endzone. Fans get to stand on the line which makes it the best place to watch a game

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
The Flash
Varsity

Post by The Flash »

mattash wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:10 pm Summer Valley endzone. Fans get to stand on the line which makes it the best place to watch a game
I said that too. And the guy that lights fireworks in the parking lot. Lol

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Ironman92 wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:55 pm Jackson’s Alumni Stadium has a flagpole that is grandeur.

😅 That flagpole keeps some people up at night

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

Yes....

bsee12345
Varsity

Post by bsee12345 »

At Unioto there is nothing about the actual stadium however you park at high school and walk thru an underground tunnel that is under the road between the high school and stadium.

Return to “Football”