2018 Warren Warriors Football Outlook

rockcoach
Freshman Team
Posts: 124
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:20 pm

Re: Warren Local football

Post by rockcoach » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:13 am

Ed you are right on with these statements.



loganlocos
SEOP
Posts: 3263
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:50 pm

Re: Warren Local football

Post by loganlocos » Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:38 pm

edforshey wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:34 pm
10/26 A Glen Dale John Marshall (WV)
Best JM teams in about 20 years,
JM will pound it down peoples throats behind those hogs up front and stable of RBs
I thought Warren was dropping Logan because they wanted to make the schedule easier?

rockcoach
Freshman Team
Posts: 124
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:20 pm

Re: Warren Local football

Post by rockcoach » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:30 am

I guess the belief is that picking up Alexander, Union Local, Williamstown and Cambridge is easier.

Warrior Blue
Waterboy
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:55 pm

Re: Warren Local football

Post by Warrior Blue » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:58 pm

Is there any truth to a couple of transfers headed to Warren ?

enigmaax
Varsity
Posts: 606
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:18 pm

Re: Warren Local football

Post by enigmaax » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:43 am

Warrior Blue wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:58 pm
Is there any truth to a couple of transfers headed to Warren ?
From where and other details?

Warrior Blue
Waterboy
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:55 pm

Re: Warren Local football

Post by Warrior Blue » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:20 pm

enigmaax wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:43 am
Warrior Blue wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:58 pm
Is there any truth to a couple of transfers headed to Warren ?
From where and other details?
I have been told the two brothers from Belpre are headed Back to Warren

Fletchlives
Freshman Team
Posts: 106
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:30 am

Re: Warren Local football

Post by Fletchlives » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:58 am

Won't they have to sit out half the games?

enigmaax
Varsity
Posts: 606
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:18 pm

Re: Warren Local football

Post by enigmaax » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:51 pm

Fletchlives wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:58 am
Won't they have to sit out half the games?
I could be wrong, but I *think* they actually live in the Warren district. Also, I have zero idea if there’s any truth to it.

Warrior Blue
Waterboy
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:55 pm

Re: Warren Local football

Post by Warrior Blue » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:28 pm

Brandon was a excellent quarterback and even a better basketball player . Both boys are excellent athletes

User avatar
Kid Green
Waterboy
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:13 am

Re: Warren Local football

Post by Kid Green » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:40 pm

enigmaax wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:51 pm
Fletchlives wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:58 am
Won't they have to sit out half the games?
I could be wrong, but I *think* they actually live in the Warren district. Also, I have zero idea if there’s any truth to it.
Nah, da coach Davol be workn his magic and gettin dem to be stayin at da Belpre. He be good at gettin da kids to play for him. :mrgreen:
Dat wat da Kid be sayin! :mrgreen:

BobcatQB
Riding the Bench
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:47 am

Re: Warren Local football

Post by BobcatQB » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:55 pm

wagner97 wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:27 pm
Not sure about rest of the schedule, but Cambridge will have a nice team. Returning QB from last year, but new Head Coach.

Union Local should be way down. Graduated a very senior heavy class. All OL/DL gone. Both RB's, two receivers, and TE all gone. They do return their QB, and like Cambridge, will have a new Head Coach.
Cambridge finished 3-7 last year with 16 Seniors (most starters), can't see more than 3 wins on the 2018 schedule. Think the QB set all-time single season turnover mark and he's not playing QB next season. Hopefully new coach will mean more success but it'll have to come over time..hope to be proven wrong.

EasternDspy
SEOPS HOF
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:46 pm

Re: Warren Local football

Post by EasternDspy » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:50 am

BobcatQB wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:55 pm
wagner97 wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:27 pm
Not sure about rest of the schedule, but Cambridge will have a nice team. Returning QB from last year, but new Head Coach.

Union Local should be way down. Graduated a very senior heavy class. All OL/DL gone. Both RB's, two receivers, and TE all gone. They do return their QB, and like Cambridge, will have a new Head Coach.
Cambridge finished 3-7 last year with 16 Seniors (most starters), can't see more than 3 wins on the 2018 schedule. Think the QB set all-time single season turnover mark and he's not playing QB next season. Hopefully new coach will mean more success but it'll have to come over time..hope to be proven wrong.

They’ll still beat Warren by 50

mattash
Site Admin
Posts: 7160
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:20 pm

Re: 2018 Warren Warriors Football Outlook

Post by mattash » Wed May 16, 2018 12:04 pm

What is their schedule?

rockcoach
Freshman Team
Posts: 124
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:20 pm

Re: 2018 Warren Warriors Football Outlook

Post by rockcoach » Fri May 18, 2018 8:18 am

I believe it is:

@Athens
Marietta
@Point Pleasant
Cambridge
Crooksville
@Union Local
Oak Glen
@Williamstown
Alexander
@John Marshall

Peregrine06
Riding the Bench
Posts: 89
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:29 pm

Re: 2018 Warren Warriors Football Outlook

Post by Peregrine06 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:43 am

Warren seems to likely have their hands full this season. Hopefully they can turn things around. Good luck warriors

WWBBB
Riding the Bench
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:49 pm

Re: 2018 Warren Warriors Football Outlook

Post by WWBBB » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:58 pm

Any news out of Warrior land on the program outlook??

thetitanic
Waterboy
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:35 pm

Re: Warren Local football

Post by thetitanic » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:58 pm

Warrior Blue wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:28 pm
Brandon was a excellent quarterback and even a better basketball player . Both boys are excellent athletes
They won’t have to sit any games. Brandon is very talented. Ryan is too but his attitude is poor and warriors will have to discipline him.

Warrior Blue
Waterboy
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:55 pm

Re: 2018 Warren Warriors Football Outlook

Post by Warrior Blue » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:07 pm

with the addition of Jr Simoniette and a qualified head coach I see 4-6 wins this season if they stay healthy.

EasternDspy
SEOPS HOF
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:46 pm

Re: 2018 Warren Warriors Football Outlook

Post by EasternDspy » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:48 pm

Warrior Blue wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:07 pm
with the addition of Jr Simoniette and a qualified head coach I see 4-6 wins this season if they stay healthy.
4 wins is a stretch considering they’ll start (0-4)

Mister Bee
Varsity
Posts: 495
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:57 pm

Re: 2018 Warren Warriors Football Outlook

Post by Mister Bee » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:36 pm

3 wins tops.

EasternDspy
SEOPS HOF
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:46 pm

Re: 2018 Warren Warriors Football Outlook

Post by EasternDspy » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:04 pm

If I had to guess I’d say 1 or 2 wins

edforshey
JV Team
Posts: 299
Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 9:09 am
Location: Parkersburg, WV

Re: 2018 Warren Warriors Football Outlook

Post by edforshey » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 pm

Warrior Blue wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:07 pm
with the addition of Jr Simoniette and a qualified head coach I see 4-6 wins this season if they stay healthy.
-----------------
Who they beating to get to your 4-6 range

I see 1 maybe win vs WV schools in home for Oak Glen

at Point Pleasant is loaded again

at Williamstown could be a WV Class A top 3 team

at John Marshall is loaded and very good OLine

That leaves the 6 Ohio schools to get 3-5 wins from

EasternDspy
SEOPS HOF
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:46 pm

Re: 2018 Warren Warriors Football Outlook

Post by EasternDspy » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:09 pm

edforshey wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 pm
Warrior Blue wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:07 pm
with the addition of Jr Simoniette and a qualified head coach I see 4-6 wins this season if they stay healthy.
-----------------
Who they beating to get to your 4-6 range

I see 1 maybe win vs WV schools in home for Oak Glen

at Point Pleasant is loaded again

at Williamstown could be a WV Class A top 3 team

at John Marshall is loaded and very good OLine

That leaves the 6 Ohio schools to get 3-5 wins from
Williamstown lost best returning player.

edforshey
JV Team
Posts: 299
Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 9:09 am
Location: Parkersburg, WV

Re: 2018 Warren Warriors Football Outlook

Post by edforshey » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:12 pm

Yes, but they are still loaded

Whs95fan
Varsity
Posts: 622
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:55 pm

Re: 2018 Warren Warriors Football Outlook

Post by Whs95fan » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:02 am

Anyone know how many kids we have out for the team this year?

Post Reply