Trimble 34 Nelsonville-York 7

Mr 1000
Waterboy

Re: NY vs. Trimble 2018

Post by Mr 1000 »

JustusLeague wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:58 am Trimbles coaching staff isn't up to par anymore, they need change, like NY needed change and not a peewee coaching staff :)

Buckeyes roll 35-14.
I am not real sure why you are calling it a peewee coaching staff. I am pretty sure that Faires has been around long enough that he is able to put together a quality staff. Trimble was playing in week 12 last season, I am sure a lot of teams would be more than happy to have that peewee staff if they produce wins like that.

Trump2020
Riding the Bench

Post by Trump2020 »

Coach Faires is a coaching legend in Southeastern Ohio. Coach Koons does a great job with the line. Coach Trace is one of the best motivational coaches that Trimble has ever had. The work done with those kids in the weight room is amazing. The Cats are in GREAT shape with their Coaching Staff. 2018 will be a great year for the Cats!

JustusLeague
Freshman Team

Post by JustusLeague »

Trump2020 wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:24 am Coach Faires is a coaching legend in Southeastern Ohio. Coach Koons does a great job with the line. Coach Trace is one of the best motivational coaches that Trimble has ever had. The work done with those kids in the weight room is amazing. The Cats are in GREAT shape with their Coaching Staff. 2018 will be a great year for the Cats!
You mean in great shape for the TVC-Hocking ;)

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

JustusLeague wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:39 am
Trump2020 wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:24 am Coach Faires is a coaching legend in Southeastern Ohio. Coach Koons does a great job with the line. Coach Trace is one of the best motivational coaches that Trimble has ever had. The work done with those kids in the weight room is amazing. The Cats are in GREAT shape with their Coaching Staff. 2018 will be a great year for the Cats!

You mean in great shape for the TVC-Hocking
;)
The wee cats JV team could beat everyone but Waterford in the Hocking this year. Never mind the pee wee staff, they don't need a staff in all but that one game. I read on here somewhere that some of the Hocking teams don't have a coach yet and/or are going without a head coach this year. So the wee ones will be 0-1, and then go on a roll until Waterford takes them to the shed. Then another roll until the second round of the playoffs in a weak region. :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
Trump2020
Riding the Bench

Post by Trump2020 »

Cats will win in BUCKTEL on August 25. Waterford has seen its end. The Cats will run through the Hocking.

Prime Time
All State

Post by Prime Time »

Donald I agree with you , four more years. The Cats rules and Coach Trace is another legend. Go Cats

King of Kings
Freshman Team

Post by King of Kings »

Last edited by King of Kings on Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Shake”N”Bake

Post by Shake”N”Bake »

King of Kings wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:41 pm The only way i am worried about this game is if Trimble starts their freshman stud at QB and they can actually throw the ball. If he does not start the kittens are way to predictable. Not that hard to shut one Receiver who plays tailback when running and receiver when their passing. The Bucks will hammer that one dimensional offense.
Only thing one dimensional is the Bucks. Stop Wiborn all there playmakers graduated. For the Cats they have Brooks back Kittle ,Hooper ,Richards ,Wright and couple of those stud Freshman could be seeing playing time. Pick your poison. Not to mention Coffman back on deffense who is chomping at the bit

bburner
Freshman Team

Post by bburner »

Shake”N”Bake wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:50 am
King of Kings wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:41 pm The only way i am worried about this game is if Trimble starts their freshman stud at QB and they can actually throw the ball. If he does not start the kittens are way to predictable. Not that hard to shut one Receiver who plays tailback when running and receiver when their passing. The Bucks will hammer that one dimensional offense.
Only thing one dimensional is the Bucks. Stop Wiborn all there playmakers graduated. For the Cats they have Brooks back Kittle ,Hooper ,Richards ,Wright and couple of those stud Freshman could be seeing playing time. Pick your poison. Not to mention Coffman back on deffense who is chomping at the bit
But we do not know that yet. Bucks may be able to pass this year & Trimble's Freshman " STUD" hasn't played a down yet.

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

There is no reason Trimbles offense should be predictable. They have the athletes to run multiple sets and keep defenses guessing.

Go Cats, Go Buckeyes
Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

tomcat fan wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:02 am There is no reason Trimbles offense should be predictable. They have the athletes to run multiple sets and keep defenses guessing.
And don't forget the trick plays. The Gambler loves to run trick plays. :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
Prime Time
All State

Post by Prime Time »

Can’t wait to see the team that Trimble puts on field

The Warrior
Riding the Bench

Post by The Warrior »

Prime Time wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:41 am Can’t wait to see the team that Trimble puts on field
Well considering they return nearly the entire roster from a year ago I can’t see the product on the field looking much different. They should be really solid and I believe with Kittle back at QB Trimble will be tough to handle.

NY Tomcat
JV Team

Post by NY Tomcat »

The Warrior wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:14 pm
Prime Time wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:41 am Can’t wait to see the team that Trimble puts on field
Well considering they return nearly the entire roster from a year ago I can’t see the product on the field looking much different. They should be really solid and I believe with Kittle back at QB Trimble will be tough to handle.
Well NY sure hopes Kittle is back at QB cause then NY will be getting one of those "stud freshmen" and he won't have to sit any games. :mrgreen:

The Warrior
Riding the Bench

Post by The Warrior »

NY Tomcat wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:01 pm
Well NY sure hopes Kittle is back at QB cause then NY will be getting one of those "stud freshmen" and he won't have to sit any games. :mrgreen:
I have seen this “stud freshman” line on here several times. I’m not sure who you all are referring to but I don’t think anyone is transferring to NY. I see a Trimble team that is loaded with talent. I seriously doubt they have any freshman that are ready for varsity football.

Shake”N”Bake

Post by Shake”N”Bake »

They got Brooks and Coffman back from ACL injury. They should put Brooks back at QB and Kittle back to WR. He catches everything near him then everyone wont be keying on Hooper every play. Because when its a pass play its going to Hooper no matter if its double or tripple coverage

The Warrior
Riding the Bench

Post by The Warrior »

Shake”N”Bake wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:06 pm
They got Brooks and Coffman back from ACL injury. They should put Brooks back at QB and Kittle back to WR. He catches everything near him then everyone wont be keying on Hooper every play. Because when its a pass play its going to Hooper no matter if its double or tripple coverage
Trimble has a ton of talent at WR. They will be best with Kittle at QB and he has the arm to make any throw.

Shake”N”Bake

Post by Shake”N”Bake »

The Warrior wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:37 pm
Shake”N”Bake wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:06 pm

Trimble has a ton of talent at WR. They will be best with Kittle at QB and he has the arm to make any throw.
Seen both throw recently Brooks has the stronger arm but again who am I just another sideline coach. No matter who plays where theres always going to be different opinions

tomcat82
Freshman Team

Post by tomcat82 »

Trust me there is only one kid transferring and he was injured most of junior high and is not ready for the Varsity Level and if he wants to be QB he better go to NY... Not going to happen at Trimble with the talent of that Freshman class this year and Kittle has 2 more years.

The Warrior
Riding the Bench

Post by The Warrior »

tomcat82 wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:27 pm Trust me there is only one kid transferring and he was injured most of junior high and is not ready for the Varsity Level and if he wants to be QB he better go to NY... Not going to happen at Trimble with the talent of that Freshman class this year and Kittle has 2 more years.
Those freshman may very well be talented but, I have been around varsity sports for a long time and you very seldom see a freshman compete at the varsity level.

Return to “Football”