Trimble 34 Nelsonville-York 7

The Warrior
Riding the Bench

Re: NY vs. Trimble 2018

Post by The Warrior »

Shake”N”Bake wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:51 am
The Warrior wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:37 pm
Shake”N”Bake wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:06 pm
They got Brooks and Coffman back from ACL injury. They should put Brooks back at QB and Kittle back to WR. He catches everything near him then everyone wont be keying on Hooper every play. Because when its a pass play its going to Hooper no matter if its double or tripple coverage
Trimble has a ton of talent at WR. They will be best with Kittle at QB and he has the arm to make any throw.
Seen both throw recently Brooks has the stronger arm but again who am I just another sideline coach. No matter who plays where theres always going to be different opinions
I understand, I am a sideline coach as well and you may be right about Brooks having the stronger arm. I just think Kittle handles the pressure better and makes a more accurate throw.

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

I think Wilborn will run WILD against those kitty Kats!

tomcat82
Freshman Team

Post by tomcat82 »

Wilburn can't do it all. Fore sure it will be a good game....OH BTW Congrats to John Hurd for getting the Superintendents job at Trimble.

Prime Time
All State

Post by Prime Time »

My prediction here is The Cats 34-21 over the Buckeyes

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

No prediction from me, but I see this be a very good game, probably lower scoring than most expect.

Go Cats, Go Buckeyes
Trump2020
Riding the Bench

Post by Trump2020 »

The Cats have as much talent on their roster right now as they have ever had. This year should be Regional Championship or bust. The wins will start with the Buckeyes. Go Cats!

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

Surprised there isn't any talk of the transfer that happened today

Go Cats, Go Buckeyes
The Warrior
Riding the Bench

Post by The Warrior »

tomcat82 wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:27 pm Trust me there is only one kid transferring and he was injured most of junior high and is not ready for the Varsity Level and if he wants to be QB he better go to NY... Not going to happen at Trimble with the talent of that Freshman class this year and Kittle has 2 more years.
Fake News!

ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

Your wrong.2 has transferred.1 receiver and a jv qb.nothing fake about that

:roll: cats :roll:
The Warrior
Riding the Bench

Post by The Warrior »

ttomcat 80 wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:43 am Your wrong.2 has transferred.1 receiver and a jv qb.nothing fake about that
They said trust me there is only one kid transferring. To me that is fake news! I’m not wrong about anything!

OSU22
Varsity

Post by OSU22 »

Trimble had another kid transfer to Alex this year as well correct? What is going on in Glouster?

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

A lot of talent at Trimble right now, maybe people are transferring somewhere where they'll get more playing time or be more of a #1 option instead of a #3 option. Just my opinion

Go Cats, Go Buckeyes
King of Kings
Freshman Team

Post by King of Kings »

There may be a lot of talent at Trimble but a friend of mine who's kid plays for Trimble says there is a ton of politics going on. Some of the better kids not getting reps and not using all of the athletes to make the team better. They are playing kids to keep certain people happy. Hope that is true, because no way they can the beat the bucks if that's going on. Especially now because now teams can't double team the best player in SE Ohio maybe all of Ohio. Never hurts to get your rivals best receiver!! GO Bucks!!!!!!!

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

Talking about #3? I guarantee he still gets double teamed. That kid is a freak athlete

Go Cats, Go Buckeyes
The Warrior
Riding the Bench

Post by The Warrior »

King of Kings wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:52 pm There may be a lot of talent at Trimble but a friend of mine who's kid plays for Trimble says there is a ton of politics going on. Some of the better kids not getting reps and not using all of the athletes to make the team better. They are playing kids to keep certain people happy. Hope that is true, because no way they can the beat the bucks if that's going on. Especially now because now teams can't double team the best player in SE Ohio maybe all of Ohio. Never hurts to get your rivals best receiver!! GO Bucks!!!!!!!
There are some politics in sports no matter where your at. I also agree #3 is a nice player but probably no where near the best in Ohio.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

tomcat fan wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:28 pm Talking about #3? I guarantee he still gets double teamed. That kid is a freak athlete
lol he definitely is a freak! Great young man as well. He works hard and it pays off.
Honestly, go ahead and double team him. It won't stop him lol

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
The Warrior
Riding the Bench

Post by The Warrior »

OSU22 wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:10 am Trimble had another kid transfer to Alex this year as well correct? What is going on in Glouster?
The kid that transferred to Alex wasn’t even qualified to carry Kittles water bottle so that’s no big loss.

The Warrior
Riding the Bench

Post by The Warrior »

Orange and Brown wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:08 pm
tomcat fan wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:28 pm Talking about #3? I guarantee he still gets double teamed. That kid is a freak athlete
lol he definitely is a freak! Great young man as well. He works hard and it pays off.
Honestly, go ahead and double team him. It won't stop him lol
A double team might not stop him but one solid hit from Sawyer Koons will!!

Shake”N”Bake

Post by Shake”N”Bake »

The Warrior wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:19 am
ttomcat 80 wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:43 am Your wrong.2 has transferred.1 receiver and a jv qb.nothing fake about that
They said trust me there is only one kid transferring. To me that is fake news! I’m not wrong about anything!
If something doesnt change soon we will have another transfer next yr. Perfect senario would be start Brooks at QB Kittle back at WR and have the freshman as back up QB then next yr the fresh will be sophmore and have him as the starter for 3yrs

The Warrior
Riding the Bench

Post by The Warrior »

Let’s face it! Kittle is the QB, he was last year, he is this year and he will be next year. He is the best option, he looks through every read and distributes the ball accordingly. The truth is he can play any position on the field.

Return to “Football”