Trimble 34 Nelsonville-York 7

tomcat fan
All Conference

Re: NY vs. Trimble 2018

Post by tomcat fan »

Hope your right about looking through every read, because last year at Waterford there were 7 straight pass plays thrown to Hooper who was double and sometimes triple teamed

Go Cats, Go Buckeyes
Shake”N”Bake

Post by Shake”N”Bake »

tomcat fan wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:35 pm Hope your right about looking through every read, because last year at Waterford there were 7 straight pass plays thrown to Hooper who was double and sometimes triple teamed
Exaxtly. Hooper will be the go to no matter what double or triple team unless its called different

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

30 Days!!

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
tomcat82
Freshman Team

Post by tomcat82 »

I guess you were right there is 2 kids that transferred and neither will hurt us in anyway shape or form. The one kid is hurt all the time and I just heard the other day he broke his finger. I am surprised the other didn't go before this year. He is a good kid and I hope he has a great senior year. Like I have said before that Freshman class is stacked with talent. Majority of the sophomores started last year and have progressed and worked out all year long. So excited for week one.. Let's Go CATS!

fireball
Freshman Team

Post by fireball »

tomcat 82 you might have to eat your words again both young men r better than you r giving them credit for shape nor form :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1Shot1Kill
Waterboy

Post by 1Shot1Kill »

Yeah I’m sure this year the cats have just as much talent on their team as they did when they made a state championship run? Wow what are you people smoking? Facts are facts anyways and the facts are Coach Richards knows what fat Phil is going to do before fat Phil knows!! Don’t come at me with that “you have to be able to stop it” crap!! Rusty has plenty of talent and he will prevail just for the simple fact he’s a better coach!! Oh and another thing for the rant! All you Trimble folk keep talking about how pumped you are about all these seniors who return this year!! Take a look back in time and all the teams they played on when they were the starters you can count the combined wins with probably 1 hand

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

1Shot1Kill wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:47 pm Yeah I’m sure this year the cats have just as much talent on their team as they did when they made a state championship run? Wow what are you people smoking? Facts are facts anyways and the facts are Coach Richards knows what fat Phil is going to do before fat Phil knows!! Don’t come at me with that “you have to be able to stop it” crap!! Rusty has plenty of talent and he will prevail just for the simple fact he’s a better coach!! Oh and another thing for the rant! All you Trimble folk keep talking about how pumped you are about all these seniors who return this year!! Take a look back in time and all the teams they played on when they were the starters you can count the combined wins with probably 1 hand
What are you talking about count the combined wins on 1 hand? Alot of the seniors have started since they were sophomores. That's why we're so optimistic

Go Cats, Go Buckeyes
1Shot1Kill
Waterboy

Post by 1Shot1Kill »

Optimism doesn’t win football games Tomcat Fan sorry!!

Trump2020
Riding the Bench

Post by Trump2020 »

The bottom line is these kids all work together well. They can win 7 games playing their JV team and will probably win 8 playing their Varsity. The only teams that can even come close are NY, Waterford and Cincy Christian. Kittle and Hooper are two of the best athletes in the area and then you have Koons, Wright and Rossiter. We have a ton of talented kids on both sides of the ball with Phil leading them. The Riverboat Gambler will make the right calls during the season and the Cats will be hosting a home game at 8-2 or better. See all you haters in the Regional Finals.

Shake”N”Bake

Post by Shake”N”Bake »

1Shot1Kill wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:18 pm Optimism doesn’t win football games Tomcat Fan sorry!!
Yeah but talent and skill does and theres a ton of it on that team

Shake”N”Bake

Post by Shake”N”Bake »

Trump2020 wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:23 am The bottom line is these kids all work together well. They can win 7 games playing their JV team and will probably win 8 playing their Varsity. The only teams that can even come close are NY, Waterford and Cincy Christian. Kittle and Hooper are two of the best athletes in the area and then you have Koons, Wright and Rossiter. We have a ton of talented kids on both sides of the ball with Phil leading them. The Riverboat Gambler will make the right calls during the season and the Cats will be hosting a home game at 8-2 or better. See all you haters in the Regional Finals.
Everyone forgets that Brooks and Coffman are back too. You can put Brooks anywhere on the field, hes more dangerous in the open then you have Coffman back at Linebacker dude is a freaking animal and will destroy you when he hits you

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

And if coach Trace is really calling the offense then definitely look out cause it will not be as predictable as it has been at times in the past

Go Cats, Go Buckeyes
Trump2020
Riding the Bench

Post by Trump2020 »

Uncle Phil will call the plays with Brady’s input. Make no mistake, Uncle Phil will drive the car. Brady’s day will come but, it won’t be until Uncle Phil is ready. Also, the name nobody has mentioned is Joyce. Defensively, he will be a beast. He will make more noise on that side of the ball than any of the names we’ve mentioned above.

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

You're right about Joyce. He's an animal, another name that's familiar in Tomcat land is Jacob Koons, and he is supposedly working/helping with the defense

Go Cats, Go Buckeyes
tomcat82
Freshman Team

Post by tomcat82 »

fireball wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:38 pm tomcat 82 you might have to eat your words again both young men r better than you r giving them credit for shape nor form :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh I know the one boy is good. It will not hurt the cats in anyway shape or form. As for the younger one it is a shame he will have to sit out 5 weeks in each sport his sophomore year. I hope they both do well over the hill... I hate to see them both go, but they have to do what is best for them. Go TOMCATS

tomcat82
Freshman Team

Post by tomcat82 »

tomcat fan wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:05 pm You're right about Joyce. He's an animal, another name that's familiar in Tomcat land is Jacob Koons, and he is supposedly working/helping with the defense

All those KOONS boys are animals.....

tomcat82
Freshman Team

Post by tomcat82 »

Trimble also has a couple transfers one I know from Millersport...

ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

I was told just 1 transfer and he is finding out theirs a big difference between Millersport football and trimble football.<Think we all new that.

:roll: cats :roll:
The Warrior
Riding the Bench

Post by The Warrior »

ttomcat 80 wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:06 am I was told just 1 transfer and he is finding out theirs a big difference between Millersport football and trimble football.<Think we all new that.
I heard the transfer from Millersport was going to be a nice addition in the trenches for Trimble!

The Warrior
Riding the Bench

Post by The Warrior »

tomcat82 wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:38 pm
fireball wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:38 pm tomcat 82 you might have to eat your words again both young men r better than you r giving them credit for shape nor form :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh I know the one boy is good. It will not hurt the cats in anyway shape or form. As for the younger one it is a shame he will have to sit out 5 weeks in each sport his sophomore year. I hope they both do well over the hill... I hate to see them both go, but they have to do what is best for them. Go TOMCATS
The loss of the senior will hurt Trimble. Às for the younger one, I can't say because I have never seen him play. It's seems the injury bug gets him every year.

Return to “Football”