SEO

Re: WK1 2018 Trimble @ Nelsonville-York

Post by moonshine »

Will-Burn the kitty's :mrgreen:

JustusLeague
Freshman Team

Post by JustusLeague »

Tomcatlover<3 wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:24 pm From what I’ve heard the Wilburn boy isn’t as fast as what people give him credit for
you're an idiot hahaha

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Tomcatlover<3 wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:24 pm From what I’ve heard the Wilburn boy isn’t as fast as what people give him credit for
Why don't you ask some of the Trimble boys that ran track?

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Snowman2011
Riding the Bench

Post by Snowman2011 »

JustusLeague wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:35 am
you're an idiot hahaha
Speed isn’t everything. If you think HE can’t beat Trimble by himself you sir are not smart. 😂🤷‍♂️

JustusLeague
Freshman Team

Post by JustusLeague »

Snowman2011 wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:56 am
JustusLeague wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:35 am
you're an idiot hahaha
Speed isn’t everything. If you think HE can’t beat Trimble by himself you sir are not smart. 😂🤷‍♂️
Read above, I said he cannot and is not a 1 man show. Implying he isn't as fast as advertised, shows your intellect.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

I was actually told the complete opposite by some members of the Ohio University coaching staff. He was actually faster than what they anticipated. Didn't see him run at OU camp personally, just relaying what was said to me.

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

You folks implying NY has more 'studs' than just #3 and #70 why don't you name them or give numbers?

Go Cats, Go Buckeyes
Trump2020
Riding the Bench

Post by Trump2020 »

Keegan will be the fastest kid on the field without debate. The question will be, whether or not the Buckeyes can handle the physicality that the Tomcats will bring. Our coaches have our kids flying to the ball and loving the game. I will take a disciplined defense over a fast back every day. This will be a test for the Buckeyes because at the end of the day, the Tomcats will have more overall talent on the field, top to bottom. This game has no relevance on what the Tomcats will accomplish this season. The Cats will be playing late in November and the Buckeyes will be carpooling to the games to support the Tomcats because their season will be over after week 10.

JustusLeague
Freshman Team

Post by JustusLeague »

Trump2020 wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:11 am Keegan will be the fastest kid on the field without debate. The question will be, whether or not the Buckeyes can handle the physicality that the Tomcats will bring. Our coaches have our kids flying to the ball and loving the game. I will take a disciplined defense over a fast back every day. This will be a test for the Buckeyes because at the end of the day, the Tomcats will have more overall talent on the field, top to bottom. This game has no relevance on what the Tomcats will accomplish this season. The Cats will be playing late in November and the Buckeyes will be carpooling to the games to support the Tomcats because their season will be over after week 10.
I sorta agree, I mean, how could the tomkittens not win that joke of a TVC-Hocker.

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

JustusLeague wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:13 am
Trump2020 wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:11 am Keegan will be the fastest kid on the field without debate. The question will be, whether or not the Buckeyes can handle the physicality that the Tomcats will bring. Our coaches have our kids flying to the ball and loving the game. I will take a disciplined defense over a fast back every day. This will be a test for the Buckeyes because at the end of the day, the Tomcats will have more overall talent on the field, top to bottom. This game has no relevance on what the Tomcats will accomplish this season. The Cats will be playing late in November and the Buckeyes will be carpooling to the games to support the Tomcats because their season will be over after week 10.
I sorta agree, I mean, how could the tomkittens not win that joke of a TVC-Hocker.

He also means making a deep playoff run too. You NY fans are so cocky and arrogant. Win 1 state title almost 40 years ago and then think that makes you King sh*t of turd Island. Better hope you win this year cause if you don't the next chance you have of beating Trimble won't be until 2022

Go Cats, Go Buckeyes
MSA
Waterboy

Post by MSA »

tomcat fan wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:30 am

He also means making a deep playoff run too. You NY fans are so cocky and arrogant. Win 1 state title almost 40 years ago and then think that makes you King sh*t of turd Island. Better hope you win this year cause if you don't the next chance you have of beating Trimble won't be until 2022

Lmao this guy down grading the hocking. Dude, Trimble beats you guys and you guys still downgrade the hocking. Does that mean the Ohio division is weak??? I mean come on trimble is one of the smallest schools in SE Ohio. Still beating people. Give them credit. You kill me over here 😂😂😂

Seekerboy
Waterboy

Post by Seekerboy »

MSA wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:48 am
tomcat fan wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:30 am

Lmao this guy down grading the hocking. Dude, Trimble beats you guys and you guys still downgrade the hocking. Does that mean the Ohio division is weak??? I mean come on trimble is one of the smallest schools in SE Ohio. Still beating people. Give them credit. You kill me over here 😂😂😂
Good point. Justus league get out of here u r crazy

Shake”N”Bake

Post by Shake”N”Bake »

NY has some of the worse fans around. Ive heard from several officials. Cocky arrogant and know everything. When they loose theres always a reason why. Can never say the better team won. You had a great year last year. Made it past the first round since what like the 98 season. But lets pound our chest and act like were the world beaters

1Shot1Kill
Waterboy

Post by 1Shot1Kill »

Hey tomcat fans what is your excuse going to be this year if the buckeyes shutout out your tomcats again? Remember if it wasn’t for the picket kid busting a 60 yard run 2 years ago y’all would be scoreless against the buckeyes with coach Richards at the helm!! And for some reason you think your coming into buchtel with that same group of kids and going to beat the bucks down??? Get a job so you don’t have time to think of anymore dumb S$%T to say on here

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

1Shot1Kill wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:25 pm Hey tomcat fans what is your excuse going to be this year if the buckeyes shutout out your tomcats again? Remember if it wasn’t for the picket kid busting a 60 yard run 2 years ago y’all would be scoreless against the buckeyes with coach Richards at the helm!! And for some reason you think your coming into buchtel with that same group of kids and going to beat the bucks down??? Get a job so you don’t have time to think of anymore dumb S$%T to say on here
Is somebody triggered? Did I strike a nerve? Trying to get personal and assume I don't have a job? Well you know what they say about assumptions....I have a very good job, the same job for 9+ years now but thanks for caring.

Go Cats, Go Buckeyes
Buckeyecountry
Waterboy

Post by Buckeyecountry »

1Shot1Kill wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:25 pm Hey tomcat fans what is your excuse going to be this year if the buckeyes shutout out your tomcats again? Remember if it wasn’t for the picket kid busting a 60 yard run 2 years ago y’all would be scoreless against the buckeyes with coach Richards at the helm!! And for some reason you think your coming into buchtel with that same group of kids and going to beat the bucks down??? Get a job so you don’t have time to think of anymore dumb S$%T to say on here
I’m a buckeye fan and I’m not saying it’s going to be a shutout because it isn’t. Different team over the hill from last year. Different team for us as well. I think it’s gonna be close honestly. Trimble has the edge right now. Game will say it all.

What you’re saying is nonsense and I think you should think before you comment on something that is honestly a stupid prediction

Buckeyecountry
Waterboy

Post by Buckeyecountry »

tomcat fan wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:45 pm
Is somebody triggered? Did I strike a nerve? Trying to get personal and assume I don't have a job? Well you know what they say about assumptions....I have a very good job, the same job for 9+ years now but thanks for caring.
You need to give one shot kill some brownies. He’s out of it. Maybe it’ll wake him up a little.

JustusLeague
Freshman Team

Post by JustusLeague »

hahaha, who says I am a buckeye fan, I am just not a fan of the glouster tomkittens. YES the TVC-OHIO is weak, no one said it wasn't. Other than NY and Athens, who else is there? HONESTLY? In regards to the TVC-HOCKING, who other than Glouster is good? You will get smoked in the playoffs, its ok. But atleast you make it. Oh and you'll lose week 1, you'll get beat, pick up your rutter pride and win the next 9 or so.

Shake”N”Bake

Post by Shake”N”Bake »

tomcat fan wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:45 pm
Lmao get a job. Coming from some one who probably still lives with mommy and daddy. How about you use that pea of a brain you have and get off the crack pipe. NY lost every skill position from last year with exception of Wilburn they have to fill all those spots while Trimble returned there entire team and added 2 more that didnt play last year. I would say you need a job so you can't be on here saying stupid sh$t but with your delusional thinking know one would hire you

Return to “Football”