Trimble 34 Nelsonville-York 7

The Warrior
Waterboy
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:48 pm

Re: WK1 2018 Trimble @ Nelsonville-York

Post by The Warrior » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:57 pm

tomcat15 wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:41 pm
Trump2020 wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:29 pm
The freshman will play when Phil says he will play, the end. Coach Faires is a legend, he will decide when he gets in and that’s the way it is. The main thing we need to worry about is what we will do as a team. It’s the players job to work their ass off and earn time. It’s our job to support our program. With that being said, Go Cats, it’s going to be a great run!
True that. And no one worked "their ass off" more than Kittle. Glad he's being rewarded with the start.
Yeah I have been trying to tell everyone on this site how hard Kittle works but no one wants to hear that. He will prove his worth to everyone on Saturday.



tomcat82
Freshman Team
Posts: 112
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:46 pm

Re: WK1 2018 Trimble @ Nelsonville-York

Post by tomcat82 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:02 pm

Trump2020 wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:38 pm
I couldn’t agree more with your comment. Being a life long TOMCAT I wouldn’t want former NY Buckeyes tainting TOMCAT tradition. However, you should be grateful that there is former TOMCATS involved in your program since it seems like it takes a former TOMCAT to beat a TOMCAT.
You took the words right out of my mouth.. GO CATS

ArmChairQB
Varsity
Posts: 443
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:11 pm

Re: WK1 2018 Trimble @ Nelsonville-York

Post by ArmChairQB » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:13 pm

For the Buckeyes to beat those Tomcats——-
On offense The Bucks will need to lineup #3 in the wildcat a large part of the game. They need to limit the QBs throws and limit the turnovers.
On D ... the DBs need to improve and they need to move #70 around on the line or Trimble will run the opposite side every play. Playing #70 at NT or flipping him to the strong side might be a good idea.

Snowman2011
Riding the Bench
Posts: 71
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:04 am

Re: WK1 2018 Trimble @ Nelsonville-York

Post by Snowman2011 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:29 pm

The Warrior wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:57 pm
tomcat15 wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:41 pm
Trump2020 wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:29 pm
The freshman will play when Phil says he will play, the end. Coach Faires is a legend, he will decide when he gets in and that’s the way it is. The main thing we need to worry about is what we will do as a team. It’s the players job to work their ass off and earn time. It’s our job to support our program. With that being said, Go Cats, it’s going to be a great run!
True that. And no one worked "their ass off" more than Kittle. Glad he's being rewarded with the start.
Yeah I have been trying to tell everyone on this site how hard Kittle works but no one wants to hear that. He will prove his worth to everyone on Saturday.
Hope it’s better than last Friday!

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H
Posts: 7035
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 6:49 pm

Re: WK1 2018 Trimble @ Nelsonville-York

Post by NYBuckeye96 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:42 pm

Game of the Week for southeastern Ohio!

Maxpreps preseason rankings has Nelsonville-York ranked #11 in the state in Division 6 and Trimble ranked #23 in the state in Division 7.

http://www.maxpreps.com/news/5v9nt9QKkE ... nkings.htm


The Warrior
Waterboy
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:48 pm

Re: WK1 2018 Trimble @ Nelsonville-York

Post by The Warrior » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:19 pm

Snowman2011 wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:29 pm
The Warrior wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:57 pm
tomcat15 wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:41 pm


True that. And no one worked "their ass off" more than Kittle. Glad he's being rewarded with the start.
Yeah I have been trying to tell everyone on this site how hard Kittle works but no one wants to hear that. He will prove his worth to everyone on Saturday.
Hope it’s better than last Friday!
Last Friday was a scrimmage! I don't care what happens in a scrimmage. Give the the kid a chance Snowman instead of bashing him every time you start typing you keyboard tough guy.

ttomcat 80
Freshman Team
Posts: 178
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:23 pm

Re: WK1 2018 Trimble @ Nelsonville-York

Post by ttomcat 80 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:52 pm

Don't think people have stopped to realize that Friday night Trimble played a D3 school also a D3 school that is pretty good.They have everyone back.Their line on both sides of the line are freaking huge.Save to say average around 270 plus.Don't think Trimble will face a line like that rest of the year.Yes we had ups and downs Friday night ,but I think the size was the issue that made it look worse then it really was.Trimble will be fine.
:roll: cats :roll:

Snowman2011
Riding the Bench
Posts: 71
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:04 am

Re: WK1 2018 Trimble @ Nelsonville-York

Post by Snowman2011 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:01 pm

The Warrior wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:19 pm
Snowman2011 wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:29 pm
The Warrior wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:57 pm


Yeah I have been trying to tell everyone on this site how hard Kittle works but no one wants to hear that. He will prove his worth to everyone on Saturday.
Hope it’s better than last Friday!
Last Friday was a scrimmage! I don't care what happens in a scrimmage. Give the the kid a chance Snowman instead of bashing him every time you start typing you keyboard tough guy.
Quit switching usernames and stay on one. Just calling as I see it.

MSA
Waterboy
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:31 am

Re: WK1 2018 Trimble @ Nelsonville-York

Post by MSA » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:03 pm

ttomcat 80 wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:52 pm
Don't think people have stopped to realize that Friday night Trimble played a D3 school also a D3 school that is pretty good.They have everyone back.Their line on both sides of the line are freaking huge.Save to say average around 270 plus.Don't think Trimble will face a line like that rest of the year.Yes we had ups and downs Friday night ,but I think the size was the issue that made it look worse then it really was.Trimble will be fine.
You have a great point. But, you know enough about tomcat football that you know who and what should be where. But I do agree I think will be fine.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio
Posts: 19110
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:49 am
Location: Next to a lake somewhere
Contact:

Re: WK1 2018 Trimble @ Nelsonville-York

Post by Orange and Brown » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:04 pm

This topic is being locked. Have you guys read threw it?
I'll unlock it or start another topic.
Back to Back TVC-OHIO champions. 2017 Region 23 Champions!
The Tradition continues
BUCKEYE PRIDE!

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio
Posts: 19110
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:49 am
Location: Next to a lake somewhere
Contact:

Wk1 8/25 (Sat) Trimble at Nelsonville-York

Post by Orange and Brown » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:49 pm

Here is the deal.
We don't wanna hear about who the starting QB should be anymore, we don't care who y'all think the better coach is. Phil and Rusty are both tired of that and so are we.
Talk about the game. Play nice and quit with the 3rd grade stuff.
We will be heavey handed about this thread and we will all be watching it.
Back to Back TVC-OHIO champions. 2017 Region 23 Champions!
The Tradition continues
BUCKEYE PRIDE!

User avatar
93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF
Posts: 12251
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:01 am
Location: Southeastern Ohio
Contact:

Re: Wk1 8/25 (Sat) Trimble at Nelsonville-York

Post by 93Bulldog » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:59 pm

Saturday nights game can be heard live on Power 105.5FM or streamed online here ... http://streamdb3web.securenetsystems.net/v5/WXTQ

Raider6309
SEOPS
Posts: 6350
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:00 pm
Location: Athens

Re: Wk1 8/25 (Sat) Trimble at Nelsonville-York

Post by Raider6309 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:51 pm

Trimble held their own against a very good Athens team. Trimble 28 NY 14

Redknight15
Waterboy
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:04 pm

Re: Wk1 8/25 (Sat) Trimble at Nelsonville-York

Post by Redknight15 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:05 pm

Orange and Brown wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:49 pm
Here is the deal.
We don't wanna hear about who the starting QB should be anymore, we don't care who y'all think the better coach is. Phil and Rusty are both tired of that and so are we.
Talk about the game. Play nice and quit with the 3rd grade stuff.
We will be heavey handed about this thread and we will all be watching it.
Cats by 3 scores

Snowman2011
Riding the Bench
Posts: 71
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:04 am

Re: Wk1 8/25 (Sat) Trimble at Nelsonville-York

Post by Snowman2011 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:10 pm

Redknight15 wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:05 pm
Orange and Brown wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:49 pm
Here is the deal.
We don't wanna hear about who the starting QB should be anymore, we don't care who y'all think the better coach is. Phil and Rusty are both tired of that and so are we.
Talk about the game. Play nice and quit with the 3rd grade stuff.
We will be heavey handed about this thread and we will all be watching it.
Cats by 3 scores
I hope you’re right. I’m sticking to my 2 score win for the cats.

TheDetective
Waterboy
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:05 pm

Re: Wk1 8/25 (Sat) Trimble at Nelsonville-York

Post by TheDetective » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:11 pm

NY by three touchdowns #gobucks

mafiaman02
Waterboy
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:13 pm

Re: Wk1 8/25 (Sat) Trimble at Nelsonville-York

Post by mafiaman02 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:16 pm

Redknight15 wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:05 pm
Orange and Brown wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:49 pm
Here is the deal.
We don't wanna hear about who the starting QB should be anymore, we don't care who y'all think the better coach is. Phil and Rusty are both tired of that and so are we.
Talk about the game. Play nice and quit with the 3rd grade stuff.
We will be heavey handed about this thread and we will all be watching it.
Cats by 3 scores
I agree, Cats pull this one out

Seekerboy
Waterboy
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:29 am

Re: Wk1 8/25 (Sat) Trimble at Nelsonville-York

Post by Seekerboy » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:22 pm

mafiaman02 wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:16 pm
Redknight15 wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:05 pm
Orange and Brown wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:49 pm
Here is the deal.
We don't wanna hear about who the starting QB should be anymore, we don't care who y'all think the better coach is. Phil and Rusty are both tired of that and so are we.
Talk about the game. Play nice and quit with the 3rd grade stuff.
We will be heavey handed about this thread and we will all be watching it.
Cats by 3 scores
I agree, Cats pull this one out
NY landslide.

Snowman2011
Riding the Bench
Posts: 71
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:04 am

Re: Wk1 8/25 (Sat) Trimble at Nelsonville-York

Post by Snowman2011 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:26 pm

Wilburn might be the best running back from around the area. Honestly can’t remember a running back as good as him.

Cats will have to stop him to win.

nybucksgrad06
JV Team
Posts: 304
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:11 am

Re: Wk1 8/25 (Sat) Trimble at Nelsonville-York

Post by nybucksgrad06 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:58 am

I’m sticking with my earlier prediction

NY - 28
Trimble - 7

Post Reply