Trimble 34 Nelsonville-York 7

OSU22
Varsity

Re: NY vs. Trimble 2018

Post by OSU22 »

Trimble had another kid transfer to Alex this year as well correct? What is going on in Glouster?

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

A lot of talent at Trimble right now, maybe people are transferring somewhere where they'll get more playing time or be more of a #1 option instead of a #3 option. Just my opinion

Go Cats, Go Buckeyes
King of Kings
Freshman Team

Post by King of Kings »

There may be a lot of talent at Trimble but a friend of mine who's kid plays for Trimble says there is a ton of politics going on. Some of the better kids not getting reps and not using all of the athletes to make the team better. They are playing kids to keep certain people happy. Hope that is true, because no way they can the beat the bucks if that's going on. Especially now because now teams can't double team the best player in SE Ohio maybe all of Ohio. Never hurts to get your rivals best receiver!! GO Bucks!!!!!!!

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

Talking about #3? I guarantee he still gets double teamed. That kid is a freak athlete

Go Cats, Go Buckeyes
The Warrior
Riding the Bench

Post by The Warrior »

King of Kings wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:52 pm There may be a lot of talent at Trimble but a friend of mine who's kid plays for Trimble says there is a ton of politics going on. Some of the better kids not getting reps and not using all of the athletes to make the team better. They are playing kids to keep certain people happy. Hope that is true, because no way they can the beat the bucks if that's going on. Especially now because now teams can't double team the best player in SE Ohio maybe all of Ohio. Never hurts to get your rivals best receiver!! GO Bucks!!!!!!!
There are some politics in sports no matter where your at. I also agree #3 is a nice player but probably no where near the best in Ohio.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

tomcat fan wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:28 pm Talking about #3? I guarantee he still gets double teamed. That kid is a freak athlete
lol he definitely is a freak! Great young man as well. He works hard and it pays off.
Honestly, go ahead and double team him. It won't stop him lol

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
The Warrior
Riding the Bench

Post by The Warrior »

OSU22 wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:10 am Trimble had another kid transfer to Alex this year as well correct? What is going on in Glouster?
The kid that transferred to Alex wasn’t even qualified to carry Kittles water bottle so that’s no big loss.

The Warrior
Riding the Bench

Post by The Warrior »

Orange and Brown wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:08 pm
tomcat fan wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:28 pm Talking about #3? I guarantee he still gets double teamed. That kid is a freak athlete
lol he definitely is a freak! Great young man as well. He works hard and it pays off.
Honestly, go ahead and double team him. It won't stop him lol
A double team might not stop him but one solid hit from Sawyer Koons will!!

Shake”N”Bake

Post by Shake”N”Bake »

The Warrior wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:19 am
ttomcat 80 wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:43 am Your wrong.2 has transferred.1 receiver and a jv qb.nothing fake about that
They said trust me there is only one kid transferring. To me that is fake news! I’m not wrong about anything!
If something doesnt change soon we will have another transfer next yr. Perfect senario would be start Brooks at QB Kittle back at WR and have the freshman as back up QB then next yr the fresh will be sophmore and have him as the starter for 3yrs

The Warrior
Riding the Bench

Post by The Warrior »

Let’s face it! Kittle is the QB, he was last year, he is this year and he will be next year. He is the best option, he looks through every read and distributes the ball accordingly. The truth is he can play any position on the field.

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

Hope your right about looking through every read, because last year at Waterford there were 7 straight pass plays thrown to Hooper who was double and sometimes triple teamed

Go Cats, Go Buckeyes
Shake”N”Bake

Post by Shake”N”Bake »

tomcat fan wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:35 pm Hope your right about looking through every read, because last year at Waterford there were 7 straight pass plays thrown to Hooper who was double and sometimes triple teamed
Exaxtly. Hooper will be the go to no matter what double or triple team unless its called different

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

30 Days!!

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
tomcat82
Freshman Team

Post by tomcat82 »

I guess you were right there is 2 kids that transferred and neither will hurt us in anyway shape or form. The one kid is hurt all the time and I just heard the other day he broke his finger. I am surprised the other didn't go before this year. He is a good kid and I hope he has a great senior year. Like I have said before that Freshman class is stacked with talent. Majority of the sophomores started last year and have progressed and worked out all year long. So excited for week one.. Let's Go CATS!

fireball
Freshman Team

Post by fireball »

tomcat 82 you might have to eat your words again both young men r better than you r giving them credit for shape nor form :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1Shot1Kill
Waterboy

Post by 1Shot1Kill »

Yeah I’m sure this year the cats have just as much talent on their team as they did when they made a state championship run? Wow what are you people smoking? Facts are facts anyways and the facts are Coach Richards knows what fat Phil is going to do before fat Phil knows!! Don’t come at me with that “you have to be able to stop it” crap!! Rusty has plenty of talent and he will prevail just for the simple fact he’s a better coach!! Oh and another thing for the rant! All you Trimble folk keep talking about how pumped you are about all these seniors who return this year!! Take a look back in time and all the teams they played on when they were the starters you can count the combined wins with probably 1 hand

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

1Shot1Kill wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:47 pm Yeah I’m sure this year the cats have just as much talent on their team as they did when they made a state championship run? Wow what are you people smoking? Facts are facts anyways and the facts are Coach Richards knows what fat Phil is going to do before fat Phil knows!! Don’t come at me with that “you have to be able to stop it” crap!! Rusty has plenty of talent and he will prevail just for the simple fact he’s a better coach!! Oh and another thing for the rant! All you Trimble folk keep talking about how pumped you are about all these seniors who return this year!! Take a look back in time and all the teams they played on when they were the starters you can count the combined wins with probably 1 hand
What are you talking about count the combined wins on 1 hand? Alot of the seniors have started since they were sophomores. That's why we're so optimistic

Go Cats, Go Buckeyes
1Shot1Kill
Waterboy

Post by 1Shot1Kill »

Optimism doesn’t win football games Tomcat Fan sorry!!

Trump2020
Riding the Bench

Post by Trump2020 »

The bottom line is these kids all work together well. They can win 7 games playing their JV team and will probably win 8 playing their Varsity. The only teams that can even come close are NY, Waterford and Cincy Christian. Kittle and Hooper are two of the best athletes in the area and then you have Koons, Wright and Rossiter. We have a ton of talented kids on both sides of the ball with Phil leading them. The Riverboat Gambler will make the right calls during the season and the Cats will be hosting a home game at 8-2 or better. See all you haters in the Regional Finals.

Shake”N”Bake

Post by Shake”N”Bake »

1Shot1Kill wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:18 pm Optimism doesn’t win football games Tomcat Fan sorry!!
Yeah but talent and skill does and theres a ton of it on that team

Return to “Football”