Trimble 34 Nelsonville-York 7

Snowman2011
Riding the Bench

Re: WK1 2018 Trimble @ Nelsonville-York

Post by Snowman2011 »

1Shot1Kill wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:36 pm Snowman2011 you need to get ahold of me so we can laugh about this together lol
I’ll see ya at the game tomorrow night buddy

The Warrior
Riding the Bench

Post by The Warrior »

Let's get back to the topic at hand guys. Let's actually talk about the game. I expect to see the eleven warriors of the Trimble defense attacking the NY offense like a pack of Piranha. NY will probably not face another defense like Trimble the rest of the season. I am sick of hearing about the coaches. This game will be won on the field by a group of kids that have worked their butts off for the past year.

Buckeyecountry
Waterboy

Post by Buckeyecountry »

The Warrior wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:15 pm Let's get back to the topic at hand guys. Let's actually talk about the game. I expect to see the eleven warriors of the Trimble defense attacking the NY offense like a pack of Piranha. NY will probably not face another defense like Trimble the rest of the season. I am sick of hearing about the coaches. This game will be won on the field by a group of kids that have worked their butts off for the past year.
First thing you said about trimbles defense instead of hearing about the QB.

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

Buckeyecountry wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:20 pm
The Warrior wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:15 pm Let's get back to the topic at hand guys. Let's actually talk about the game. I expect to see the eleven warriors of the Trimble defense attacking the NY offense like a pack of Piranha. NY will probably not face another defense like Trimble the rest of the season. I am sick of hearing about the coaches. This game will be won on the field by a group of kids that have worked their butts off for the past year.
😂😂😂😂😂😂

Go Cats, Go Buckeyes
tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

Buckeyecountry wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:20 pm
😂😂😂😂😂😂

Go Cats, Go Buckeyes
1Shot1Kill
Waterboy

Post by 1Shot1Kill »

This game will def be chippy on the field!! Both teams better keep it clean so there isn’t any ejections before the 2nd quarter lol!! Bucks will prevail!! Number 3 is just to much even for a solid tomcat D. That’s just my thoughts though what do I know?

Buckeyecountry
Waterboy

Post by Buckeyecountry »

1Shot1Kill wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:11 pm This game will def be chippy on the field!! Both teams better keep it clean so there isn’t any ejections before the 2nd quarter lol!! Bucks will prevail!! Number 3 is just to much even for a solid tomcat D. That’s just my thoughts though what do I know?
Obviously not much if you think Keegan can win on his own. Pretty upset our own fans think that.

Richard getsinya
Waterboy

Post by Richard getsinya »

1Shot1Kill wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:11 pm This game will def be chippy on the field!! Both teams better keep it clean so there isn’t any ejections before the 2nd quarter lol!! Bucks will prevail!! Number 3 is just to much even for a solid tomcat D. That’s just my thoughts though what do I know?
I like this post but I don't know about bucks will prevail part the cats have a very solid D and if number 3 is going to do it by himself then the ncaa needs to think about just letting him go straight to NFL I mean come on there has been tons of great RB in this county and not one has done it by themselves

BuckeyePride76
Waterboy

Post by BuckeyePride76 »

I've kept quiet so far but after last night I just have to say something. I think we have some great players and a good team. I like Rusty as a coach but I was shocked last night when I went to watch them play BIshop Ready. Not even about the game itself, but I get there a look down on our sidelines and see at least 8 people that I don't recognize just standing there on the sideline. I asked a couple people next to me if they knew who they were either and nobody did. somebody said theyre relation and friends of Rustys but my god its sort of embarrassing. I feel like our buckeye tradition is falling away and it was a bit ridiculous to see. Its like rusty and his glouster group are using OUR tradition and rivalry over the hill as a way to throw spite at their former friends and community and it was sickening to me. Definitely not the same environment from about 6 years ago, I hope im not the only one that noticed this crap. ill be happy when this era is over. but regardless, go bucks and I hope we have a good season

SportsFan101
Freshman Team

Post by SportsFan101 »

JustusLeague wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:15 pm
SportsFan101 wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:46 pm
1Shot1Kill wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:38 am Hey shake n bake! If you don’t think rusty was the best coach on Phil’s staff then you need to get yourself a Columbus crew jersey and start watching soccer bc you have absolutely no clue about what your talking about when it comes to football!! Phil’s never won a big game without rusty on his staff ever!! I guess you could say the Lucas game last year so ok 1 game
Rusty was on Phil's staff how long before they won a "big game"? Rusty was molded with that staff over the years along with the players he had, which allowed him to branch out and be the head guy. I don't see why it's always so hostile, CLEARLY they're both great coaches, and CLEARLY they know more about the game than you ever will
Well said. They both have done great. I don't think Phil's current staff is as good as what Rusty was but Rusty's current staff isn't that great either. So even? :)
I've heard some good things about Trimble's new staff, from kids and parents both. Seems like things are on an upswing over there. Hoping for a good game and for everyone to stay healthy! Buy yes, even.

Realist
Freshman Team

Post by Realist »

BuckeyePride76 wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:57 am I've kept quiet so far but after last night I just have to say something. I think we have some great players and a good team. I like Rusty as a coach but I was shocked last night when I went to watch them play BIshop Ready. Not even about the game itself, but I get there a look down on our sidelines and see at least 8 people that I don't recognize just standing there on the sideline. I asked a couple people next to me if they knew who they were either and nobody did. somebody said theyre relation and friends of Rustys but my god its sort of embarrassing. I feel like our buckeye tradition is falling away and it was a bit ridiculous to see. Its like rusty and his glouster group are using OUR tradition and rivalry over the hill as a way to throw spite at their former friends and community and it was sickening to me. Definitely not the same environment from about 6 years ago, I hope im not the only one that noticed this crap. ill be happy when this era is over. but regardless, go bucks and I hope we have a good season
Two season with Coach Richards and he's 7-3 and 10-0 with a playoff win in year one and a regional final appearance in year 2. If I'm a Buckeye fan, I'd let him have whoever he wants on the sidelines. It'd be interesting to know if he had the same crowd last season on the sidelines when they were 10-0? You probably didn't care then though did you?

BuckeyePride76
Waterboy

Post by BuckeyePride76 »

Maybe it was just more noticeable considering we had about 60 total fans there. I guess I don't think its that big of a deal, but im not even talking about the guys he has helping coach or ball boys. at least 8 other people that are just down there acting like they have 'buckeye pride' when really theyre just his fanboys. Its embarrassing to me and our tradition and I cant be the only one that feels this way. nothing against rusty.

Buckeyecountry
Waterboy

Post by Buckeyecountry »

BuckeyePride76 wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:57 am I've kept quiet so far but after last night I just have to say something. I think we have some great players and a good team. I like Rusty as a coach but I was shocked last night when I went to watch them play BIshop Ready. Not even about the game itself, but I get there a look down on our sidelines and see at least 8 people that I don't recognize just standing there on the sideline. I asked a couple people next to me if they knew who they were either and nobody did. somebody said theyre relation and friends of Rustys but my god its sort of embarrassing. I feel like our buckeye tradition is falling away and it was a bit ridiculous to see. Its like rusty and his glouster group are using OUR tradition and rivalry over the hill as a way to throw spite at their former friends and community and it was sickening to me. Definitely not the same environment from about 6 years ago, I hope im not the only one that noticed this crap. ill be happy when this era is over. but regardless, go bucks and I hope we have a good season
We’re just good like that 😎😎

BuckeyePride76
Waterboy

Post by BuckeyePride76 »

Buckeyecountry wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:13 am
We’re just good like that 😎😎
yea maybe, but its really just a slap in the face to the buckeye faithful who can look down there and know that theyre just rusty fanboys and nothing else. feels like week 1 is just going to be Glouster vs. Old Glouster LOL

BuckeyePride76
Waterboy

Post by BuckeyePride76 »

but maybe I am the only one that feels this way and everybody else is ok with the tradition being wiped away. whatever works I guess. go bucks

Buckeyecountry
Waterboy

Post by Buckeyecountry »

BuckeyePride76 wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:20 am but maybe I am the only one that feels this way and everybody else is ok with the tradition being wiped away. whatever works I guess. go bucks
What’s the problem about it? I really don’t see a problem.

BuckeyePride76
Waterboy

Post by BuckeyePride76 »

lol

ArmChairQB
Varsity

Post by ArmChairQB »

I would consider not having the same environment as the previous staff a good thing!
Last edited by ArmChairQB on Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

ArmChairQB
Varsity

Post by ArmChairQB »

ArmChairQB wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:43 am
I would consider not having the same environment as the previous staff a good thing! As for being happy when this era is over, you must like losing in the first round of the playoffs every year.

ArmChairQB
Varsity

Post by ArmChairQB »

Last edited by ArmChairQB on Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Football”