Trimble 34 Nelsonville-York 7

tomcat fan
All Conference

Re: WK1 2018 Trimble @ Nelsonville-York

Post by tomcat fan »

1Shot1Kill wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:25 pm Hey tomcat fans what is your excuse going to be this year if the buckeyes shutout out your tomcats again? Remember if it wasn’t for the picket kid busting a 60 yard run 2 years ago y’all would be scoreless against the buckeyes with coach Richards at the helm!! And for some reason you think your coming into buchtel with that same group of kids and going to beat the bucks down??? Get a job so you don’t have time to think of anymore dumb S$%T to say on here
Is somebody triggered? Did I strike a nerve? Trying to get personal and assume I don't have a job? Well you know what they say about assumptions....I have a very good job, the same job for 9+ years now but thanks for caring.

Go Cats, Go Buckeyes
Buckeyecountry
Waterboy

Post by Buckeyecountry »

1Shot1Kill wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:25 pm Hey tomcat fans what is your excuse going to be this year if the buckeyes shutout out your tomcats again? Remember if it wasn’t for the picket kid busting a 60 yard run 2 years ago y’all would be scoreless against the buckeyes with coach Richards at the helm!! And for some reason you think your coming into buchtel with that same group of kids and going to beat the bucks down??? Get a job so you don’t have time to think of anymore dumb S$%T to say on here
I’m a buckeye fan and I’m not saying it’s going to be a shutout because it isn’t. Different team over the hill from last year. Different team for us as well. I think it’s gonna be close honestly. Trimble has the edge right now. Game will say it all.

What you’re saying is nonsense and I think you should think before you comment on something that is honestly a stupid prediction

Buckeyecountry
Waterboy

Post by Buckeyecountry »

tomcat fan wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:45 pm
Is somebody triggered? Did I strike a nerve? Trying to get personal and assume I don't have a job? Well you know what they say about assumptions....I have a very good job, the same job for 9+ years now but thanks for caring.
You need to give one shot kill some brownies. He’s out of it. Maybe it’ll wake him up a little.

JustusLeague
Freshman Team

Post by JustusLeague »

hahaha, who says I am a buckeye fan, I am just not a fan of the glouster tomkittens. YES the TVC-OHIO is weak, no one said it wasn't. Other than NY and Athens, who else is there? HONESTLY? In regards to the TVC-HOCKING, who other than Glouster is good? You will get smoked in the playoffs, its ok. But atleast you make it. Oh and you'll lose week 1, you'll get beat, pick up your rutter pride and win the next 9 or so.

Shake”N”Bake

Post by Shake”N”Bake »

Lmao get a job. Coming from some one who probably still lives with mommy and daddy. How about you use that pea of a brain you have and get off the crack pipe. NY lost every skill position from last year with exception of Wilburn they have to fill all those spots while Trimble returned there entire team and added 2 more that didnt play last year. I would say you need a job so you can't be on here saying stupid sh$t but with your delusional thinking know one would hire you

Snowman2011
Riding the Bench

Post by Snowman2011 »

JustusLeague wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:20 pm hahaha, who says I am a buckeye fan, I am just not a fan of the glouster tomkittens. YES the TVC-OHIO is weak, no one said it wasn't. Other than NY and Athens, who else is there? HONESTLY? In regards to the TVC-HOCKING, who other than Glouster is good? You will get smoked in the playoffs, its ok. But atleast you make it. Oh and you'll lose week 1, you'll get beat, pick up your rutter pride and win the next 9 or so.
For one, you obviously haven’t seen our schedule this year.
For two, who are you to bash Trimble? I guarantee you in the last 10 years trimble has won more playoff and post season games than nelsonville, or whoever you root for by atleast 2 times as many.
For three, schedule us if you aren’t a nelsonville fan. See how tough your team really is tough guy.

Seekerboy
Waterboy

Post by Seekerboy »

Snowman2011 wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:26 pm
JustusLeague wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:20 pm hahaha, who says I am a buckeye fan, I am just not a fan of the glouster tomkittens. YES the TVC-OHIO is weak, no one said it wasn't. Other than NY and Athens, who else is there? HONESTLY? In regards to the TVC-HOCKING, who other than Glouster is good? You will get smoked in the playoffs, its ok. But atleast you make it. Oh and you'll lose week 1, you'll get beat, pick up your rutter pride and win the next 9 or so.
For one, you obviously haven’t seen our schedule this year.
For two, who are you to bash Trimble? I guarantee you in the last 10 years trimble has won more playoff and post season games than nelsonville, or whoever you root for by atleast 2 times as many.
For three, schedule us if you aren’t a nelsonville fan. See how tough your team really is tough guy.
I’d say you’re right there Snowman. JustusLeague meigs isn’t so bad either. But you bashing a D7 school is kinda hilarious. Get a life.

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

Some of these posts are hilarious. I will be surprised if 3 doesn't have 150+ rushing yards in this game. He'll be over 250 and maybe 300 all purpose yards. Rusty will put yet another wood shed whooping on his Uncle Phil again this year as he yells out what play they're running each time they break the huddle. Then the wee cats will go 8-2 or 9-1 and pound their chests. :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
JustusLeague
Freshman Team

Post by JustusLeague »

Ground Buck wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:59 pm Some of these posts are hilarious. I will be surprised if 3 doesn't have 150+ rushing yards in this game. He'll be over 250 and maybe 300 all purpose yards. Rusty will put yet another wood shed whooping on his Uncle Phil again this year as he yells out what play they're running each time they break the huddle. Then the wee cats will go 8-2 or 9-1 and pound their chests. :mrgreen:
Exactly, the weecats dominate in a lowsy conference, once they hit talent, they fold, with the exception of 1 year....And Burrows' Athens is the BEST team we've seen for a LONG time - so get over yourself.

Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

JustusLeague wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:04 pm
Ground Buck wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:59 pm Some of these posts are hilarious. I will be surprised if 3 doesn't have 150+ rushing yards in this game. He'll be over 250 and maybe 300 all purpose yards. Rusty will put yet another wood shed whooping on his Uncle Phil again this year as he yells out what play they're running each time they break the huddle. Then the wee cats will go 8-2 or 9-1 and pound their chests. :mrgreen:
Exactly, the weecats dominate in a lowsy conference, once they hit talent, they fold, with the exception of 1 year....And Burrows' Athens is the BEST team we've seen for a LONG time - so get over yourself.
Exception of 1 year? They made it to state finals and final 4 in consecutive years and won a playoff game 6 years in a row. That's called consistency

Its all in the hips
JustusLeague
Freshman Team

Post by JustusLeague »

Happy McGavin wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:39 pm
JustusLeague wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:04 pm
Exception of 1 year? They made it to state finals and final 4 in consecutive years and won a playoff game 6 years in a row. That's called consistency
my bad, 2 years of great work, others are a first round win. Either way, Bulldogs were most impressive.

Shake”N”Bake

Post by Shake”N”Bake »

And how many 1st round wins does NY have since 98 season

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

Shake”N”Bake wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:54 pm And how many 1st round wins does NY have since 98 season
They don't care about that, they got that state championship so many years ago so all the playoff struggles since then don't matter

Go Cats, Go Buckeyes
Shake”N”Bake

Post by Shake”N”Bake »

2012. Trimble 21 NY 14
Athens 42 NY 21
2013. Trimble 40 NY 0
Athens 56 NY 20
2014. Trimble 34 NY 14
Athens. 48 NY 22

Those are Burrow years. Looks like you got beat 3 years by those kittens and Burrow Squad.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

This topic hasn't been this active in years lol
It's entertaining to say the least lol

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
tomcat82
Freshman Team

Re: NY vs. Trimble 2018

Post by tomcat82 »

Ballsmahoney wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:10 am Tomcat 80 and tomcat 82.....100 different surgeries and 400 & fiddy pounds
Your a real class act buddy. Wait til you see what we have this season 2018 Tomcats !!!

tomcat82
Freshman Team

Post by tomcat82 »

NY BUCK wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:06 pm This thread is interesting to say the least... but staying on the football topic of this game. Anyone with a football brain knows that Trimble is loaded this year and will win their region IMO. They will go 9-1 or 10-0, depending on week 1 result. With that being said NY has lost a lot yes but have enough coming back and had all summer to improve to win the league again and beat the cats at home. It will be close. I was not at the New Lex scrimmage to see how NY really did but as anyone knows that have played in these scrimmages you do not show hardly anything. I know NY held a lot back as I’m sure Trimble did as well in their scrimmage. In the end I’m hoping for a good healthy game, so both teams can make a run at the league title and a playoff run when the time comes. Can’t wait for the atmosphere, it’s always great. Go Bucks!

Very Classy Post... I agree everyone Healthy and play football... Tomcat and Buckeye Pride....

NY BUCK
All State

Post by NY BUCK »

tomcat82 wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:57 pm
NY BUCK wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:06 pm This thread is interesting to say the least... but staying on the football topic of this game. Anyone with a football brain knows that Trimble is loaded this year and will win their region IMO. They will go 9-1 or 10-0, depending on week 1 result. With that being said NY has lost a lot yes but have enough coming back and had all summer to improve to win the league again and beat the cats at home. It will be close. I was not at the New Lex scrimmage to see how NY really did but as anyone knows that have played in these scrimmages you do not show hardly anything. I know NY held a lot back as I’m sure Trimble did as well in their scrimmage. In the end I’m hoping for a good healthy game, so both teams can make a run at the league title and a playoff run when the time comes. Can’t wait for the atmosphere, it’s always great. Go Bucks!

Very Classy Post... I agree everyone Healthy and play football... Tomcat and Buckeye Pride....
That’s all it’s about in the end.. yes the winner gets bragging rights and all that jazz but when week 11 comes around (assuming both teams aren’t playing on the same night) you always see NY fans at Trimble games and Trimble fans at NY games. I miss when this website used to be about football.. but I do think Trimble has the edge right now, they return so much, and NY lost a ton. NY does have a lot better team then most people think I do believe but getting thrown in to the gauntlet for your first varsity game against the cats and then Martins Ferry is going to be tough.If I would have to put a prediction on the game I will take my buckeyes 28-21 in a slobber knocker lol. Good luck to both teams and stay healthy.
Go Bucks!

fireball
Freshman Team

Post by fireball »

best post yet ny buck good luck to both teams and everybody stay healthy for game 2

ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

Buckeyecountry wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:19 pm
You need to give one shot kill some brownies. He’s out of it. Maybe it’ll wake him up a little.
Amen brother.Has a degree may have to take care of him some day,so yes he has a job

:roll: cats :roll:

Return to “Football”