2018 Ironton Fighting Tigers The Pendleton Era

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Pendleton - New Ironton Head Football Coach

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I guess you'd need to know the people involved chappy to see the desire within.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
4th and iches
Freshman Team

Post by 4th and iches »

El Chapo just wait until they go 4-6 and not make the playoffs most of the people on here will turn on him faster than tiger bait swallows a Big Mac

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

4th and Inches, El Chapo and BigCarlito72

I started another thread just for you three and your negativity to post / comment on the downfall of Ironton and the Football program. Have at it on that thread, what say you? I promise that I won’t come on that thread and post anything positive about Ironton and the Fighting Tigers and ruin your thread.

GO FIGHTING TIGERS.......

ELChapo
Freshman Team

Post by ELChapo »

How is having common sense being negative?

How can we really believe the Tigers win the OVC and make the playoffs in 2018 when the guy has never coached a game? It's called being realistic.

I'm a Fighting Tiger through and through, but I won't believe Ironton football is back until I see it on the field, not by an overzealous Facebook page.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

BigCarlito72 wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 6:35 pm
ohbuckeye2 wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 3:50 pm 4th and Inches, El Chapo and BigCarlito72

I started another thread just for you three and your negativity to post / comment on the downfall of Ironton and the Football program. Have at it on that thread, what say you? I promise that I won’t come on that thread and post anything positive about Ironton and the Fighting Tigers and ruin your thread.

GO FIGHTING TIGERS.......
I am not privy to your chosen profession - however should you ever seek to make a career change - you are steeped in victimhood. 😂😂
Retired Chief Petty Officer US Navy, 20 years Submarine service. I’m Currently a Maintence Supervisor at AK Steel in Mansfield, OH.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

again, I say if we as fan shouldn't be positive, we shouldn't be fans. heck I made a simple response about a couple state title teams in the instant replay topic on football. and got accused of saying ironton would be state champs. so people are gonna twist n distort any/everything you say, and didn't say. so some people just need a way to validate their own negativity.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Game day
All State

Post by Game day »

Tigers out early could hear them from across the street this morning.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Game day wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 3:21 pm Tigers out early could hear them from across the street this morning.
Awesome, I like their enthusiasm

GO FIGHTING TIGERS

4th and iches
Freshman Team

Post by 4th and iches »

Did hear a couple players who were leaving are staying now, if their attitudes are the same as they were in the spring sport they played they will be a cancer to the team

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

give it a rest pal. go play in the traffic, or find some kittens to kick or something.

Mavrick2016
JV Team

Post by Mavrick2016 »

They had a few players that left before a coach was hired, if no one else leaves they can have
a good season, it will take a lot of hard work but can be done. Time will tell. best of luck !

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

BigCarlito72 wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 2:44 pm
Orange and Brown wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 2:40 pm
BigCarlito72 wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 2:04 pm What does the OHSSAC say about practices that begin prior to 09/01?
Again, if you have an issue with Ironton take it up with the OHSAA and keep it off this site.
So a fair question cannot be asked "on this site?"
Yes, a fair question can be asked but in your case you are just trying to stir crap up and we are tired of it.
Like I stated before. If you have any issues with Ironton breaking any rule, take it up with the OHSAA.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

They can workout all they want at anytime, lift/run whatever. Nothing wrong with that. Haters of any High School program needs to hit the bricks/highway. Wishing Ironton a successful season this year.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 12:35 am They can workout all they want at anytime, lift/run whatever. Nothing wrong with that. Haters of any High School program needs to hit the bricks/highway. Wishing Ironton a successful season this year.
THANKS OLE BUDDY.

4th and iches
Freshman Team

Post by 4th and iches »

These are considered voluntary workouts , not mandatory very school in the area is doing it so if one school is breaking rules they all are

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Not sure but I thought coaches were allowed to have contact for a certain number of organized activities up to the July 30 mandatory date. I don't know if these 7 on 7s etc. are mandatory though

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

bolt, I don't know the rules. but I'm sure the tigers aren't breakin em. you'll have to come catch a tiger game sometime. you n ole trench n me n mrs. bait.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Yea that would be cool bait. I been to a few down there over the years ;)

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

you guys come to one n me n lisa will sneak over to logan to see ya'll.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 5:37 pm you guys come to one n me n lisa will sneak over to logan to see ya'll.
You've gone to far is you wanna see good football 😂😂 Boston field is just off the bypass 😉

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!

Return to “Football”