2018 Ironton Fighting Tigers The Pendleton Era

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: 2018 Ironton Fighting Tigers The Pendleton Era

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

Orange and Brown wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:04 pm Kutty earned a permanent vacation for violating rules.
seemed like an intelligent poster, in ways I hate to see them gone. but I cain't say I didn't see this coming. let's all just get on here n have fun. and the reason I mentioned the salyers kid not leaving was because I ran into some family out and we chatted. seems if you have on a seops tee shirt it'll strike up a conversation. actually I don't even think I mentioned him by name. the reason I mentioned him was not to single him out, but I and everybody else kept hearing he went to raceland. and found out that was not the case, and just wanted people to know.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

wow......what a subject matter I had to read up on to see the latest of the thread.........went from all positivity from the new hire era to some things that seemed totally off-topic......so I will only speak of the things that were mentioned related to the topic at hand.......sounds like things have really picked up in the program (which is the start you need) from all that's involved.......next month will be interesting to see....summer workouts, 7-7's, camps continue .....but I think there is a youth football camp as well in late July....im sure this seems so not related to Friday nights... but go there and see how the coaches and varsity football players are acting? running around HAVING FUN , excited, enthusiasm, coaches involved, setting an intensity with the FUTURE of the program,,,,,,,,there you will see that only not has this coach turned the attitude around already immediately but he's also there to start developing boys to young men from the ages of 7-18........and that's the true measuring stick.....yes, all the W-L's matter and reflect of success...but creating productive citizens of society through doing what it takes to play the game of football are the things this young people will carry for life

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
TOUGH
Freshman Team

Post by TOUGH »

countywide35 wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:02 pm wow......what a subject matter I had to read up on to see the latest of the thread.........went from all positivity from the new hire era to some things that seemed totally off-topic......so I will only speak of the things that were mentioned related to the topic at hand.......sounds like things have really picked up in the program (which is the start you need) from all that's involved.......next month will be interesting to see....summer workouts, 7-7's, camps continue .....but I think there is a youth football camp as well in late July....im sure this seems so not related to Friday nights... but go there and see how the coaches and varsity football players are acting? running around HAVING FUN , excited, enthusiasm, coaches involved, setting an intensity with the FUTURE of the program,,,,,,,,there you will see that only not has this coach turned the attitude around already immediately but he's also there to start developing boys to young men from the ages of 7-18........and that's the true measuring stick.....yes, all the W-L's matter and reflect of success...but creating productive citizens of society through doing what it takes to play the game of football are the things this young people will carry for life

The best post I’ve read on here. that’s what it’s all about. A couple of players told me the other day that Coach is making it a brotherhood and it’s becoming more than playing football. Also said this is a college like program where everyone is so engaged and the energy level is sky high.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I agree, wonderful post county.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Rosco
Riding the Bench

Post by Rosco »

Are numbers still strong to work outs?

Game day
All State

Post by Game day »

What 7 on 7 is Ironton attending?

artisgilmore
Varsity

Post by artisgilmore »

This is the last year that some of the Pirate fans will be running their chops.tick....tick....tick

Buramgerdin
Freshman Team

Post by Buramgerdin »

Game day wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:13 am What 7 on 7 is Ironton attending?
I believe it is listed on the FB page that Coach Pendleton is making his promises on. Talk is cheap.

https://www.facebook.com/IrontonFightingTigers/

Game day
All State

Post by Game day »

Buramgerdin wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:38 am
I believe it is listed on the FB page that Coach Pendleton is making his promises on. Talk is cheap.

Thanks I agree talk is cheap but I hope he can turn this program around.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Game day wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:56 pm

If that is him, he could tone it down a little but I think he’s doing a good job trying to instill excitement

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

wobycat wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:08 pm

If that is him, he could tone it down a little but I think he’s doing a good job trying to instill excitement
When he posts on there he puts his name at the bottom of the post, so no, not all of the posts are made by him.

Buramgerdin
Freshman Team

Post by Buramgerdin »

Turning around the program, garnering excitement, I understand all of that. Calling out Burg, that I am not sure I understand.

Truthful
Waterboy

Post by Truthful »

[quote=Buramgerdin post_id=1671012 time=1530126698 user_id=564]
[quote="Game day" post_id=1670999 time=1530118580 user_id=306]
[quote=Buramgerdin post_id=1670979 time=1530106690 user_id=564]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Turning around the program, garnering excitement, I understand all of that. Calling out Burg, that I am not sure I understand.
[/quote]

It is embarrassing!old staff would have never posted such nonsense!!!

TOUGH
Freshman Team

Post by TOUGH »

Truthful wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:21 pm [quote=Buramgerdin post_id=<a href="tel:1671012">1671012</a> time=<a href="tel:1530126698">1530126698</a> user_id=564]
[quote="Game day" post_id=<a href="tel:1670999">1670999</a> time=<a href="tel:1530118580">1530118580</a> user_id=306]
[quote=Buramgerdin post_id=<a href="tel:1670979">1670979</a> time=<a href="tel:1530106690">1530106690</a> user_id=564]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It is embarrassing!old staff would have never posted such nonsense!!!
[/quote]

Boy ol boy.... wasn’t you the guy saying I was a coach, sure looks and sounds like you’re actually one of the coaches Maybe a past staff members till sour about getting the boot. I actually see nothing wrong with what Coach Pendleton and his staff or whoever is posting on the Facebook site is doing. Wheelersburg and many other programs are now doing this. This is the new age and all they are doing is motivating the community which has been tore apart for quite sometime now. Kids now days aren’t like they were 30 years ago. They love that kind of stuff. We finally get to the TRUTH who was part of the program at one time.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Man it was great seeing these young men running up the hill at Moltens field. If you’ve never done it, it’s a challenge.

Game day
All State

Post by Game day »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:40 am Man it was great seeing these young men running up the hill at Moltens field. If you’ve never done it, it’s a challenge.
Went to Moltens field to work out that is changing it up. That hill has killed a few in it's time.

Good Luck
Tigers!

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Game day wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:31 am
ohbuckeye2 wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:40 am Man it was great seeing these young men running up the hill at Moltens field. If you’ve never done it, it’s a challenge.
Went to Moltens field to work out that is changing it up. That hill has killed a few in it's time.

Good Luck
Tigers!
Yeah, and they were excited about beating the hill, not letting the hill beat them. Way to hustle Fighting Tigers, you’re on the right track. Keep up the hard work and good things will come.

Go Fighting Tigers.....

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

THAT SOUNDS GREAT. WE USED TO PLAY TACKLE FLOODWALL FOOTBALL BACK IN THE DAY, IT WAS A BLAST, AND VERY HARD N DANGEROUS.

TheFlyingDutchman
JV Team

Post by TheFlyingDutchman »

The flood wall at Moltens was a tradition for St. Joe players in the day. I think it was a guy by the name of Bob Lutz that started it in the summer of 1969. Going up backwards was a real treat. It built up the hamstrings.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I remember those days my friend. I miss flyer football. we had a huge hill at the rock hill field. my youth teams ran up it.

Return to “Football”