2018 Ironton Fighting Tigers The Pendleton Era

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: 2018 Ironton Fighting Tigers The Pendleton Era

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I have no idea ole buddy. wish I could help.

HEY TIGER FANS, I HAVE A FRIEND NEEDING TO KNOW IF THEY HAVE FOOTBALL FOR 2ND GRADERS AT IRONTON.

and I think a Portsmouth west/Ironton scrimmage could be very interesting. especially that being where coach trevon Pendleton played and helped coach. I hope it is handled very respectfully by both teams. i's love to see ironton west play again.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
osu 77
All State

Post by osu 77 »

Good luck tonight Tigers best of luck new coaching staff.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I was just getting ready to say the same thing osu, good luck tigers and all ovc teams scrimmaging. have a great, safe game.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Mavrick2016
JV Team

Post by Mavrick2016 »

Teams aren't going too show anything, so don't take anything from it.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Good job at the OVC Previews tonight, keep up the hard work.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

sounds promising how did it go.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

I wonder what Trevon was thinking when he walked out of Ed Miller Stadium yesterday afternoon.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

The Portsmouth West scrimmage should be a decent indicator where we’re at. I’ve heard they’re supposed to be pretty good this year.

But, of course “no Teams are going to show anything at a scrimmage”.

GO FIGHTING TIGERS....

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:25 pm The Portsmouth West scrimmage should be a decent indicator where we’re at. I’ve heard they’re supposed to be pretty good this year.

GO FIGHTING TIGERS....
I thought the Tigers showed a lot in the previews but I think it was necessary. Pendleton needs to know what he’s got and needs to know soon. Plus he used it as a motivational tool too. Kind of a coming out party. From what I saw from the previews, the tigers looked like the champion but from other posters some teams backed off during the preview, so who knows. They do look pretty good though.

svac83
SE

Post by svac83 »

I thought the tigers looked really good yesterday and I don’t buy that no one shows anything at a scrimmage or preview. If anything I think sometimes you show more then you ever intend to use. To give teams extra things to work on.

The blue devils showed much of there offense yesterday it just wasn’t ran with there best 11 on the field. On defense the blue devils showed 2 or 3 coverages and 2 or 3 different blitzes.

The biggest thing I thought ironton showed yesterday that I haven’t seen from them in past few years they were fundamentally sound.

SiderBlood
All Conference

Post by SiderBlood »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:36 pm I have no idea ole buddy. wish I could help.

HEY TIGER FANS, I HAVE A FRIEND NEEDING TO KNOW IF THEY HAVE FOOTBALL FOR 2ND GRADERS AT IRONTON.

and I think a Portsmouth west/Ironton scrimmage could be very interesting. especially that being where coach trevon Pendleton played and helped coach. I hope it is handled very respectfully by both teams. i's love to see ironton west play again.
Would love to see that series again.

"Everyone has a plan until you get punched in the mouth" - Mike Tyson
Half Slice
Freshman Team

Post by Half Slice »

Jolly P(irate) wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:53 am I wonder what Trevon was thinking when he walked out of Ed Miller Stadium yesterday afternoon.
He probably thought, I need to get on SEOPS to see what Jolly P(irate) is saying. 🤡🤡🤡🤡

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Half Slice wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:05 pm
Jolly P(irate) wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:53 am I wonder what Trevon was thinking when he walked out of Ed Miller Stadium yesterday afternoon.
He probably thought, I need to get on SEOPS to see what Jolly P(irate) is saying. 🤡🤡🤡🤡
:D

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

wobycat wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:17 pm
ohbuckeye2 wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:25 pm The Portsmouth West scrimmage should be a decent indicator where we’re at. I’ve heard they’re supposed to be pretty good this year.

GO FIGHTING TIGERS....
I thought the Tigers showed a lot in the previews but I think it was necessary. Pendleton needs to know what he’s got and needs to know soon. Plus he used it as a motivational tool too. Kind of a coming out party. From what I saw from the previews, the tigers looked like the champion but from other posters some teams backed off during the preview, so who knows. They do look pretty good though.
I was being sarcastic, hence the Quotations, everyone seems to say that at scrimmages.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:10 pm
wobycat wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:17 pm

GO FIGHTING TIGERS....
I was being sarcastic, hence the Quotations, everyone seems to say that at scrimmages.
I get ya but I’m saying he went a little beyond. He kept a lot of starters out there at the start of the second quarter. I think he did that on purpose to get more looks from his first team. Really it’s hard to guage from one quarter of action. I think he needed to is what I was saying.

Fan Friday
Freshman Team

Post by Fan Friday »

Half Slice wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:05 pm
😂😂😂😂😂 I was thinking the same thing about all the Burg fans and coaches at the Previews last night!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

svac83 wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:41 pm I thought the tigers looked really good yesterday and I don’t buy that no one shows anything at a scrimmage or preview. If anything I think sometimes you show more then you ever intend to use. To give teams extra things to work on.

The blue devils showed much of there offense yesterday it just wasn’t ran with there best 11 on the field. On defense the blue devils showed 2 or 3 coverages and 2 or 3 different blitzes.

The biggest thing I thought ironton showed yesterday that I haven’t seen from them in past few years they were fundamentally sound.
I like the sounds of that. go out and make a statement early.
here's what we got, your job to stop it.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Does anyone know what time the scrimmage is at Portsmouth West?

Tigers80
Waterboy

Post by Tigers80 »

The school website says 6.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Tigers80 wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:05 pm The school website says 6.
Thanks, can't wait to see the Fighting Tigers in action.

GO FIGHTING TIGERS......

Return to “Football”