All State

Re: Pendleton - New Ironton Head Football Coach

Post by Prime Time »

Congrats to Coach Pendleton.

timbo5252
Riding the Bench

Post by timbo5252 »

Hopeing for a complete turnaround myself, 1st game on road at defending state champs with a boatload coming back, not expecting miracles but lets hope for improvement from last year. Outside of the Burg and Ashland I really think we can compete with everbody else. Not taking anything away from other teams on our schedule but I think we should be in most of these games. keep up the good work TIGERS and good luck!

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

nice post

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
West Side Pride
All Conference

Post by West Side Pride »

I can't believe some of these posts I have just read, some folks don't have a clue. Trevon will out coach majority of his opponents as so his team
will be ready with a week of preparation. He is a student of the game of football and in time I guarantee his teams will prevail. Good luck to
Trevon and his staff.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I appreciate that pride. I know you folks from west just have to be elated for him n his brother. met them all n the staff at the endzone. and I have to say I am very impressed with him n his assistant's. this kid wears it. I know he will be successful. thank you for the well wishes for ''FIGHTINGTIGERTOWN''. and good luck to your senator's this year as well.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
ELChapo
Freshman Team

Post by ELChapo »

They hung a State Championship sign in Tiger Alley reading 2???.

As a former player and alumnus, this is really embarrassing.

Proud_Pirate63
S

Post by Proud_Pirate63 »

Now that’s confidence. Lol. But with the 3 ??? on there means they are hoping to win a state title in the next 82 years or longer.

TOUGH
Freshman Team

Post by TOUGH »

ELChapo wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:01 pm They hung a State Championship sign in Tiger Alley reading 2???.

As a former player and alumnus, this is really embarrassing.
That banner has been there for the last couple of years. There’s nothing wrong with the banner either. It’s just stating who’s going to be NEXT. Your a TROLL and everything that WAS wrong with Ironton Sports program. It’s finally back on path from sounds of things.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

I would think a lot of teams would like to have 2

Obdtf
Waterboy

Post by Obdtf »

Wow, sounds like Ironton fans are really pumped up over the new coach! good for them! Beep Beep! here comes a Sider!

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Let’s say all come back aside from the boy at burg. I’m trying to find out where production comes from. QB is talented but he can’t carry the entire team, plus he will have to play defense. They have a few other strong kids but no outside threats that I can remember, plus their line is thin. I think this team is a 7-3 type team if Pendleton plays conservative. I think they are suited this year in a pro type style offense. They will be stronger this year but won’t have enough depth to go complete four quarters against deeper teams.

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

OMG give this coach a few years to turn around this sinking ship! Remember he is not the second coming of JC!

DMUP
Riding the Bench

Post by DMUP »

4th and iches wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:45 am
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:40 am
4th and iches wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:47 pm Nobody get their shorts in a wad but I have a question .. what’s the number on kids who’ve left ? I know the one who went to wheelersburg left there because of the new change where he couldn’t play the second half of the season , did any of the lineman come back and I guess then QB stayed which I have mixed feelings about
4th , did he come back to ironton. I heard there were 4, but I have no idea.
A friend of mine from wheelersburg assured me he’s not there anymore , he said they lost 4 kids do to the new rule, a couple of them from Portsmouth
I believe the rule went into effect 5/15 or close to that. If a player moved schools prior to that he/she is grandfathered . But even if they move schools now and have a legit move of residence they will not sit. I believe the young man went to burg prior to 5/15 and moved as well. Correct me if I’m wrong Ibtt

Game day
All State

Post by Game day »

Yes the rule did not go into effect until 05/15/18.

Game day
All State

Post by Game day »

Interesting.

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

Well Ironton won't have the opportunity to play Burg in the playoffs if they make it, but they could have to travel really far north now.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

4thgoal wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:54 pm Well Ironton won't have the opportunity to play Burg in the playoffs if they make it, but they could have to travel really far north now.
Huh? Both are d5 this year. Right?

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

4thgoal wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:54 pm Well Ironton won't have the opportunity to play Burg in the playoffs if they make it, but they could have to travel really far north now.
Never mind just saw.

TOUGH
Freshman Team

Post by TOUGH »

Just saw on fan page where they ordered 67 new uniforms. Correct me if I’m wrong but wouldn’t that be one of the bigger Ironton teams ever???

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

They might have not been for just the varsity. It even could have been home and away uniforms.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us

Return to “Football”