2018 Ironton Fighting Tigers The Pendleton Era

mattash
Site Admin

Re: Pendleton - New Ironton Head Football Coach

Post by mattash »

Lets keep this positive. If your going to troll a little then do it in the game thread. Don't degrade any players.

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Pendleton - New Ironton Head Football Coach

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

thank you mattash for responding and for you guys cleaning this up n unlocking it.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Game day
All State

Re: IRONTON FIGHTING TIGER FOOTBALL STAFF.

Post by Game day »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:27 am Trevon Pendleton
Jerrod Pendleton
Merrill Triplett
Terry Miller
Brian Bowling
Joe Young
Dustin Barrow
Brandon Walker
John Prior
Jarrod Smith
Trent Carpenter
Daniel Murphy
Danny Pride
Tyler Whaley
Tim Collins

That’s junior high through high school

this is this morning from trevon's brother Jerrod, he sent me this pm on facebook..he said go ahead and share it because it is also on ironton football facebook page. let's see if we can play nice and keep this topic from being locked up tighter than dick's hatband.
That's a bunch of coaches.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

KUTTY800 wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:06 pm
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:35 am THANK YOU JERROD PENxDLETON FOR SHARING THIS WITH ME.
It was already available on a public social media feed man. 😂😂😂
SEE THIS IS THE KIND OF CRAP I DON'T LIKE. YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE BY MY POST THAT I DID NOT PUT AN X IN COACH PENDLETON'S NAME. BUT SOMEONE ELSE DID. WOULD ONE HAVE TO BE A MODERATOR TO DO THAT. NO ONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO CHANGE/ADD TO/DELETE ANYTHING IN A PERSON'S POST. THESE ARE THE TURDBIRDS THAT NEED GONE TALKIN ABOUT YOU KUTTY.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: 2018 Ironton Fighting Tigers The Pendleton Era

I'm excited to see the new ironton team. I think they will surprise a lot of people. I don't know if it has been cleared up about the salyers kid transferring to raceland or not. but he did not. he is still at ironton. I'm hearing he's a good Christian feller, and actually at a camp at ohio state right now. glad we didn't lose him. I think this years fighting tiger team is going to come out ready to roll. wheelersburg is a tough game to start with , but I think the youngun's will be far better prepared this year.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Salyers isn't going anywhere. He's the best player Ironton has....

Mavrick2016
JV Team

Post by Mavrick2016 »

BurgGrad6 wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:48 pm Salyers isn't going anywhere. He's the best player Ironton has....
I agree.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Salyers is Ironton's best home run threat. Which raises the question, is he better suited outside the QB position? I know some believe your best athlete usually should be put in that position, but wonder if he would be better in the tail back position.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:27 am Trevon Pendleton
Jerrod Pendleton
Merrill Triplett
Terry Miller
Brian Bowling
Joe Young
Dustin Barrow
Brandon Walker
John Prior
Jarrod Smith
Trent Carpenter
Daniel Murphy
Danny Pride
Tyler Whaley
Tim Collins

That’s junior high through high school

this is this morning from trevon's brother Jerrod, he sent me this pm on facebook..he said go ahead and share it because it is also on ironton football facebook page. let's see if we can play nice and keep this topic from being locked up tighter than dick's hatband.
That's a great bunch of Coaches right there!!

Mavrick2016
JV Team

Post by Mavrick2016 »

wobycat wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:45 pm Salyers is Ironton's best home run threat. Which raises the question, is he better suited outside the QB position? I know some believe your best athlete usually should be put in that position, but wonder if he would be better in the tail back position.
He was invited to the Elite 100 showcase in Columbus on the 3rd of June, and was named a top 5 QB there, that got him invited to
VTO SPORTS ALL AMERICAN Showcase in North Carolina at the end of June and first of July.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Mavrick2016 wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:56 pm
wobycat wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:45 pm Salyers is Ironton's best home run threat. Which raises the question, is he better suited outside the QB position? I know some believe your best athlete usually should be put in that position, but wonder if he would be better in the tail back position.
He was invited to the Elite 100 showcase in Columbus on the 3rd of June, and was named a top 5 QB there, that got him invited to
VTO SPORTS ALL AMERICAN Showcase in North Carolina at the end of June and first of July.
So? There are of plenty of athletes that have changed positions. If he was still at burg, he would probably would have had to wait until next year before playing QB. I’ve seen plenty of QBs play another position in college. It’s not far fetched. They tried him in the spread last year and I think teams started bottling him up. I don’t foresee him not playing that position, but to me, it’s a thought.

Fan Friday
Freshman Team

Post by Fan Friday »

BurgGrad6 wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:48 pm Salyers isn't going anywhere. He's the best player Ironton has....
Yes he is a fantastic player and the all around best player. But Ironton has several players that are are great players and will be a huge force this season. Duncan and Carrico are two off the top of my head that I know will be exciting too watch.

Game day
All State

Post by Game day »

It appears that Ironton is now in a different region than Wheelersburg and the SOC teams. Portsmouth is now also in a different region than Ironton.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

that's crazy.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

good things to come

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
coach knows
Freshman Team

Post by coach knows »

Division 5 region breakdown is a little strange. I am not sure what they were trying to accomplish but it is what it is.

Frogtownbuckeye
Freshman Team

Post by Frogtownbuckeye »

Carrico, Fosson, and Duncan may be the backs. If Grizzle is healthy he and Thomas will provide a couple of good targets to throw to. If Ethan Wilson plays he provides another long, athletic WR as well as possibly Barnes. The athletes are there, just need to develop some linemen.

Half Slice
Freshman Team

Post by Half Slice »

Charlie Large is reportedly playing as well. He and Wilson would be nice targets to throw to if they play. I’m sure that this staff and kids will strongly encourage those young men to play.

Senior John Higgins has nice speed and saw a lot of minutes last year. He settled in at a CB the last half of the season. Perhaps he can also factor in at the WR slot.

Hunter Humphreys, a 3 year starter and Brady Rowe, a 2 year starter, have to lead the effort on the offensive line. White should factor in somewhere but two O-line slots are definitely wide open. The off-season transfers of Topping and Rowe will hurt more than the young un’ who went to Scioto County.

Fan Friday
Freshman Team

Post by Fan Friday »

Half Slice wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:45 pm Charlie Large is reportedly playing as well. He and Wilson would be nice targets to throw to if they play. I’m sure that this staff and kids will strongly encourage those young men to play.

Senior John Higgins has nice speed and saw a lot of minutes last year. He settled in at a CB the last half of the season. Perhaps he can also factor in at the WR slot.

Hunter Humphreys, a 3 year starter and Brady Rowe, a 2 year starter, have to lead the effort on the offensive line. White should factor in somewhere but two O-line slots are definitely wide open. The off-season transfers of Topping and Rowe will hurt more than the young un’ who went to Scioto County.
All true! Ironton has the athletes. I forgot about Higgins. I think Humphreys and Duncan are 3 year starters coming in as Seniors. It definitely hurt losing Toppings and Rowe, but the show must go on. The coach will get the boys in the right positions.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I don't know any of the young'uns now hardly.

Return to “Football”