2018 Ironton Fighting Tigers The Pendleton Era

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

2018 Ironton Fighting Tigers The Pendleton Era

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Pendleton scores Ironton head coaching post

http://www.portsmouth-dailytimes.com/sp ... ching-post

Congratulations Coach Pendleton, welcome to Tigertown.

GO TIGERS..........

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Re: Pendleton - New Ironton Head Football Coach

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Now that Coach Pendleton has been hired, let's move on from the other thread.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Great read if you haven't read it yet:

http://redirect.viglink.com/?format=go& ... man-moment

79Tiger
All Conference

Post by 79Tiger »

Congratulations to Trevon. Ironton needs a huge shot in the arm and I hope he is the one that brings them back

Once a Tiger, always a Tiger. :D
rxburgfan
All State

Post by rxburgfan »

Good luck to him. Get out of his way and let him try and rebuild a program.

UKNate
Freshman Team

Post by UKNate »

Ironton will be back in the playoffs next year !

TOUGH
Freshman Team

Post by TOUGH »

Really good article written by Portsmouth Daily Times. Welcome to tigertown or should I say titletown coach Pendleton.

http://www.portsmouth-dailytimes.com/sp ... ing-post-2

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

TOUGH wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:13 pm Really good article written by Portsmouth Daily Times. Welcome to tigertown or should I say titletown coach Pendleton.

http://www.portsmouth-dailytimes.com/sp ... ing-post-2
Nice article, can't wait for him and his Staff to get started.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

UKNate wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:48 pm Ironton will be back in the playoffs next year !
Hahahahahaha
Thanks, I haven't laughed like that in a while!

scott1297
All Conference

Post by scott1297 »

I sure hope they give him full reign and atleast 3 to 5 years to rebuild. It takes a while to get the kids plus parents and community to buy in. But I do believe they hired the right man for the job

Burg grad 85
ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

footballelite
Riding the Bench

Post by footballelite »

I like and respect Trevon. I do believe that one day soon he will be a great head coach. However I hate this for him. Whoever he has advising him did him a great injustice. Ironton is an absolute mess. This is no place for a first year HC. Ultimately a HC can only be as good as his administration allows. Bad situation here all the way around. I wish he would have stayed at West with Rumors every year of Johnson leaving. Hope I'm wrong. Good Luck young man!

4th and iches
Freshman Team

Post by 4th and iches »

It’s time to move forward snd get behind our new coach and stop worrying about what happened last year , last month or even last week . I hope the kids who are leaving the best but I do hope if they are leaving to do so now don’t linger around and causes any issues in class or locker room , I know they are having issues with one particular player on the baseball team and maybe thats bc he’s leaving his dad has been in contact with about every school/ coach in the tri state again I don’t blame them I wish them well, just don’t want any negative stuff going on before the coach has a chance

Clovis
Waterboy

Post by Clovis »

4th and iches wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:50 am It’s time to move forward snd get behind our new coach and stop worrying about what happened last year , last month or even last week . I hope the kids who are leaving the best but I do hope if they are leaving to do so now don’t linger around and causes any issues in class or locker room , I know they are having issues with one particular player on the baseball team and maybe thats bc he’s leaving his dad has been in contact with about every school/ coach in the tri state again I don’t blame them I wish them well, just don’t want any negative stuff going on before the coach has a chance
New post same lies! Guess you need to try and get you kid in the mix lol! You will be revealed for long.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

BurgGrad6 wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:54 pm
UKNate wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:48 pm Ironton will be back in the playoffs next year !
Hahahahahaha
Considering they play in the OVC, they could easily finish 7-3 and make the playoffs. Not sure why you think that is such a humorous statement.
4-6 last year could easily turn into 7-3 with the right coaching staff and attitude.

Congrats to Trevon. I am sure he will make improvements in the next few seasons that Ironton desperately needs.

And you wonder why people dont like the mouthers from Burg....... :o

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Bleeding Red wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:02 am
BurgGrad6 wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:54 pm
Hahahahahaha
Considering they play in the OVC, they could easily finish 7-3 and make the playoffs. Not sure why you think that is such a humorous statement.
4-6 last year could easily turn into 7-3 with the right coaching staff and attitude.

Congrats to Trevon. I am sure he will make improvements in the next few seasons that Ironton desperately needs.

And you wonder why people dont like the mouthers from Burg....... :o
You rip the burg fan while undermining every team in the OVC, including Coal Grove who just finished a deep playoff run. The OVC has a few teams that can play. I have no idea what they will do but with the coach just being hired, and kids leaving, I would also find it hard to believe they can make the playoffs next year.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU TREVON. I WISH YOU THE VERY BEST OF EVERYTHING YOUNG MAN !!!!!!!!! GOD BLESS YOU.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
TOUGH
Freshman Team

Post by TOUGH »

He will win, because that’s what winners do. The rivalry with Wheelersburg is getting ready to be restored. I think the Burg faithful know it too.

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

After completely botching this 'coaching search' in a VARIETY of ways, Ironton finally made the right decision. Honestly, they hired the guy they should have hired right out of the gates.

While I'm happy for the young man, I worry for him. I do think he's going to be a fantastic coach one day but fear he's walking right into a trap.

Watching SE Ohio basketball
4th and iches
Freshman Team

Post by 4th and iches »

Clovis wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:59 am
4th and iches wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:50 am It’s time to move forward snd get behind our new coach and stop worrying about what happened last year , last month or even last week . I hope the kids who are leaving the best but I do hope if they are leaving to do so now don’t linger around and causes any issues in class or locker room , I know they are having issues with one particular player on the baseball team and maybe thats bc he’s leaving his dad has been in contact with about every school/ coach in the tri state again I don’t blame them I wish them well, just don’t want any negative stuff going on before the coach has a chance
New post same lies! Guess you need to try and get you kid in the mix lol! You will be revealed for long.

Oh no don’t reveal me !!!!! My kids are already in the mix of life long gone graduated . I’ll give you the same opportunity I gave another person i will be more than glad to tell u who I am , just PM me

Return to “Football”