Joe Burrow- Athens, OSU, LSU, WHO DEY!

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Re: Joe Burrow- Athens, OSU, LSU, WHO DEY!

Post by VetteMan »

Thats pretty cool. Burrow just signed the largest NFL contract ever, while Nick Bosa's contract is the largest for a defensive player this year. Not bad for two Ex Buckeye's.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Even though the game is not over with yet, it has not been a very good day for the Bengals or Burrow today. Just the start of the season, hopefully there will be much better day's ahead.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Burrow and the Bengals with a pretty rough start to the season the first couple games. The way the offensive line has played the first couple games, Burrow will be very lucky if he can play the whole season without another serious knee injury. It doesn't get any easier the next game with the Rams on the schedule.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Didn't get to watch the game today, did see the score. Happy that they got the win, a much needed victory. Hope that they can righten the ship before it's too late. Have no idea what kind of a day that Burrow might have had ?

SiderSammy
Riding the Bench

Post by SiderSammy »

Joey B starting to right the ship! Looking much better.

paulwheeler
Riding the Bench

Post by paulwheeler »

This needs to come down!

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Was only able to catch a part of the game today. Thought that Burrow looked as healthy as he has been all year. Even though there were some critical mistakes made throughout the game, it was very nice to see the Bengals be able to beat San Francisco.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Probably no one on this site has been more critical of the Bengals offensive line than myself. I thought they were terrible last year, this year they may be slightly better, but not by much. If they would only give Burrow a little more time, it's hard tell just how many yards that he could throw for. It was a very much needed win tonight. I think they may be going against C.J. Stroud and his Texas team next week.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Not one of Burrow's best games, to say the least. Bengals wide receiver ,#83 Tyler Boyd dropped two or three very catchable balls that didn't help either. Today the offensive line was just as pathetic as always. The defensive line was just as bad, maybe even a little worse. The only good thing to come out of this game was the fact that two ex Buckeyes, CJ Stroud and Noah Brown both had good games for the Texan's. The only savior today for the Bengals was the fact that the Browns were able to come from behind and beat the Ravens.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Did not see the game, did see the final score. Didn't think they would beat the Ravens regardless. No details as to what kind of game that Burrow's had. Very inconsistent so far this season, started out terrible, played pretty good for 3 ort 4 games. Still time to turn things around, have my doubts that they will be able to do so though.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Saw just a little bit of news about the Bengals and Joe Burrow. If accurate, it didn't sound very positive about the rest of the season. I've been afraid all year of him getting hurt again, especially with that pathetic offensive line. Hope what I heard was not true.

tigercat74
Riding the Bench

Post by tigercat74 »

VetteMan wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:11 am Saw just a little bit of news about the Bengals and Joe Burrow. If accurate, it didn't sound very positive about the rest of the season. I've been afraid all year of him getting hurt again, especially with that pathetic offensive line. Hope what I heard was not true.
He is gone for the season. Surgery on wrist highly probable

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

tigercat74 wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:55 pm
VetteMan wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:11 am Saw just a little bit of news about the Bengals and Joe Burrow. If accurate, it didn't sound very positive about the rest of the season. I've been afraid all year of him getting hurt again, especially with that pathetic offensive line. Hope what I heard was not true.
He is gone for the season. Surgery on wrist highly probable
Thanks. I saw the news later.

Return to “Football”