2018 Miller Falcon Football Outlook

Miller Time
Waterboy

2018 Miller Falcon Football Outlook

Post by Miller Time »

What do the Falcons have coming back for 2018? Please post projected roster schedule, and outlook and keep this thread going throughout the football season.

Kids working like dogs to get better. Things are looking up. Plus, I was excited to see a coach who recently left his school show up to work with some of our athletes. Could this be a sign of a coaching staff addition? Maroon and Purple arent that far apart. Just sayin.

NY Tomcat
JV Team

Re: Recent News from Miller Weightroom

Post by NY Tomcat »

Miller Time wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 10:51 am Kids working like dogs to get better. Things are looking up. Plus, I was excited to see a coach who recently left his school show up to work with some of our athletes. Could this be a sign of a coaching staff addition? Maroon and Purple arent that far apart. Just sayin.
That's great to hear. I know Eastern is interested in him too. We all know where the "maroon" guy wants to be, but they've shunned him. They still have a red assz about his cousin Rusty and uncle Dave leaving and taking their whole offense and defense with them, and then handing them their assez the past two years. :o

Ttomcat1000+
Waterboy

Re: Recent News from Miller Weightroom

Post by Ttomcat1000+ »

NY Tomcat wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 10:56 am
Miller Time wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 10:51 am Kids working like dogs to get better. Things are looking up. Plus, I was excited to see a coach who recently left his school show up to work with some of our athletes. Could this be a sign of a coaching staff addition? Maroon and Purple arent that far apart. Just sayin.
That's great to hear. I know Eastern is interested in him too. We all know where the "maroon" guy wants to be, but they've shunned him. They still have a red assz about his cousin Rusty and uncle Dave leaving and taking their whole offense and defense with them, and then handing them their assez the past two years. :o
Phil says, no spies wanted. :mrgreen:

And we'll see who's "assz" gets handed to them this year. Phil is bringing back some of the old staff so these next few years are going to be special.

Peregrine06
Riding the Bench

Re: 2018 Miller Falcon Football Outlook

Post by Peregrine06 »

A loaded senior class led by FB/LB Compston and All round talent Starlin will be much missed. The class of 2018 brought 3 straight winning seasons, and although could never get a ticket into state playoffs, they were very close each year. The class of 2018 helped in bringing football back at Miller and the kids are ready to work hard and to not fail off track. 7-3 appears to be the goal and 7-3 I believe will happen. Good luck to this year's team, and keep working as hard as ever. They will play hard no matter who is on the staff come August.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

I enjoyed my Saturday afternoon visit to Miller last season/
Hopefully I can see them again soon.

Good luck this season.

Ballsmahoney
Waterboy

Post by Ballsmahoney »

Luke plz dont goto miller....go anywhere u mite get to enjoy a win this season. Plus u will go nuts listening to the genious known as coach bartley. Miller heading back to terrible....actually always terrible

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Go Falcons

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us

Return to “Football”