2018 Meigs Marauders Football Outlook

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: 2018 Meigs Marauders Football Outlook

Post by Orange and Brown »

Let's talk about football.
If you wanna talk politics their is a forum for that.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
seops2018
Waterboy

Post by seops2018 »

Is there a mandatory devotional while they eat?

Sounds like he is giving each kid the option to join or refrain from the devotional. Seems you would rather complain.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Again.... Talk about football

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Meigsican
Waterboy

Post by Meigsican »

Fletchlives is just a Coach Bartrum hater. Look at any of his posts. Meigs could win a state title and he would still complain. Probably never even watched the team play . He never comments on actual games.

seops2018
Waterboy

Post by seops2018 »

baseball16 wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:25 am
Fletchlives wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:36 am They are required to go to the church to eat. But he tells them if they don't want to participate in the half hour long devotional then they can stand in the hallway. That gentlemen is not considered optional. Check state and federal law on separation of church and state. Im not against teaching morals and values but there are laws.
That Gentlemen is not considered optional.... So exactly what is that? Again, I commend people trying to make a positive difference in our youths lives. I really don't care about federal law on separation of church and state. To me that is a big reason why morals and ethics have gone to crap in our country. Maybe if the Bible was allowed into these places then we would not have all the problems we have today. But this is just my opinion. People like Fletchlives continue to love to cause problems and bring up the this and that law. Did you ever think maybe sometimes the Law of Man is not the way??
Back on Topic: Meigs Football Outlook will be around a .500 season but it's on the upswing. Their Freshmen class is pretty talented and should be pretty good in a couple of years.

I agree with your assessment on both sides of the topic.

Stone Cold
JV Team

Post by Stone Cold »

seops2018 wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:23 pm
Fletchlives wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:44 am But The Preacher will make sure the whole team will be bused to the local church before every game for their meal and church service!
If he was swearing up and down the sideline, using the Lord's name in vain, and cursing the kids out, you would be on here complaining about that as well. Stop trolling, if you have something to say, go talk to the man himself.

Coaching is one of the worst jobs because of people like you. Nothing satisfies people anymore.

Have you been to a game and seen how he acts on the sidelines? Lol

And that's the bottom line, b/c Stone Cold said so....
seops2018
Waterboy

Post by seops2018 »

I see a coach that does as much as he can get away with. I don't know a coach in the area that doesn't try to do the same thing. Some can get away with more than others. Look at Howie Caldwell for instance, he is all over the court.

Chalk it up to the fact some will pick him apart, others appreciate what he does for the kids.

thebarlowbandit
All State

Post by thebarlowbandit »

Stone Cold wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:37 am
seops2018 wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:23 pm
Fletchlives wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:44 am But The Preacher will make sure the whole team will be bused to the local church before every game for their meal and church service!
If he was swearing up and down the sideline, using the Lord's name in vain, and cursing the kids out, you would be on here complaining about that as well. Stop trolling, if you have something to say, go talk to the man himself.

Coaching is one of the worst jobs because of people like you. Nothing satisfies people anymore.

Have you been to a game and seen how he acts on the sidelines? Lol
Exactly, he may preach morals and values, but he is not a model of those same morals and values. As for rebuilding and classes coming, wasn’t these last classes supposed to be really good?

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

Meigs is much better than expected. Certainly think they are better than last year's team. Simply a lack of experience is what got them last night. I'm gonna say they can contend in the TVC ad they will get better each week.

Return to “Football”