Trimble Football Stadium

Trump2020
Riding the Bench

Re: Trimble Football Stadium

Post by Trump2020 »

The generosity the Edwards family has shown to Southeastern Ohio over the years is unbelievable.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

The Brooks family isn't to bad either.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Prime Time
All State

Post by Prime Time »

BTR. Same sentiments here. go Cats

Mr 1000
Waterboy

Post by Mr 1000 »

Buford T Rutter wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:31 pm It’s gonna be nice to open that new stadium after we beat down the buckeyes

Too bad first game in the tomcat dome won’t be against them
Looks to me like the opening game will be played with the fans sitting on piles of concrete from the old stadium.

Trump2020
Riding the Bench

Post by Trump2020 »

Just drove through Glouster the other day and seen that they were making progress on the Tomcat Dome. I stopped and I spoke to some guys there and they said everything will be done a couple weeks ahead of schedule. No matter what happens, if they do what they said they’re doing. The new stadium will be nice compared to what they used to have. Hats off to them all for what they’re doing.

tomcat82
Freshman Team

Post by tomcat82 »

THE HARD WORK AND DEDICATION FROM SUCH A SMALL COMMUNITY IS AWESOME. ALL WEEKEND THERE WERE GUYS THERE HELPING TO MAKE SURE THINGS WERE GETTING DONE. ALOT OF ALUMNI TOMCAT PRIDE.... THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS HELPED. I KNOW BRUCE FOUTS HAS BEEN HEADING THINGS UP AND HAS THE WHOLE FAMILY INVOLVED. JOHNNY STOBART HAS HIS DADS TRUCKING COMPANY INVOLVED. GREAT THINGS ARE HAPPENING.... PETER MOORE, COREY ARNOLD, THANKS THANKS ...............

Trump2020
Riding the Bench

Post by Trump2020 »

The Tomcat Dome construction has started. I drove through today and seen work being done.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Trump2020 wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:14 pm The Tomcat Dome construction has started. I drove through today and seen work being done.
That's great news!

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Awesome news.

JustusLeague
Freshman Team

Post by JustusLeague »

I think they should have rethought the flood wall lol. Way to spend thousands of dollars that will always be affected by flooding. You will have constant step back because of it. And dont say it always has flooded, sure it has and thats why it looks the way it does. Common sense did not prevail in this project.

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

JustusLeague wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:49 am I think they should have rethought the flood wall lol. Way to spend thousands of dollars that will always be affected by flooding. You will have constant step back because of it. And dont say it always has flooded, sure it has and thats why it looks the way it does. Common sense did not prevail in this project.
If you think they haven't had multiple companies and engineers come out and offer suggestions you're wrong. They're not just throwing away money

Go Cats, Go Buckeyes
JustusLeague
Freshman Team

Post by JustusLeague »

tomcat fan wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:59 am
JustusLeague wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:49 am I think they should have rethought the flood wall lol. Way to spend thousands of dollars that will always be affected by flooding. You will have constant step back because of it. And dont say it always has flooded, sure it has and thats why it looks the way it does. Common sense did not prevail in this project.
If you think they haven't had multiple companies and engineers come out and offer suggestions you're wrong. They're not just throwing away money
offering suggestions is fine and dandy, but time for the old timers to get real, its a bad location, time to move on, but obviously you wont and eventually a bad flood will come and you'll start all over and say something about Tomcat or rutter pride.

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

The old stadium lasted for 75 years through several bad floods. I'm sure the new one will be just fine

Go Cats, Go Buckeyes
thetitanic
Riding the Bench

Post by thetitanic »

So what’s going to be done for this upcoming season? Just bleachers??

hsfbfan
Varsity

Post by hsfbfan »

thetitanic wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:02 pm So what’s going to be done for this upcoming season? Just bleachers??
Aren't they going to play all road games?

The Warrior
Riding the Bench

Post by The Warrior »

hsfbfan wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:11 pm
thetitanic wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:02 pm So what’s going to be done for this upcoming season? Just bleachers??
Aren't they going to play all road games?
Gonna play at Glouster Memorial is what I heard. The new seating will be ready before first home game.

hsfbfan
Varsity

Post by hsfbfan »

ok good

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

I think this year they are having home bleachers and putting the wall around the side by the road. Sounds like they are doing it in phases

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

There will be home and away bleachers and both will be up in time for first home game

Go Cats, Go Buckeyes
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

tomcat fan wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:50 am There will be home and away bleachers and both will be up in time for first home game
Oh nice

Return to “Football”