2018 Nelsonville-York Football

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

2018 Nelsonville-York Football

Post by Orange and Brown »

We are in the middle of May. The track team is working on districts and graduation is right around the corner.
101 days until that team from over the hill invades Boston Field.
This year's senior class has big shoes to fill.
The Buckeyes are coming off Back to Back TVC-OHIO Championships and a regional Championship!

The Bucks have several holes to fill but bring back a very very good Offensive and Defensive line as well as Keegan Wilburn.
Whose gonna step up?
Will the dogs claim their spot at the top of the TVC or will the Mighty Buckeyes send notice that the TVC-Ohio belongs to them again by winning a 3rd straight title in 2018?
Thoughts?

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: 2018 Nelsonville-York Football

99 Days!

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Trump2020
Riding the Bench

Post by Trump2020 »

Hmmmm.....The Cats are coming soooon! Phil’s got a secret...this is going to be a good one! Rusty jumped off the SS Minnow and swam for it. He don’t know what’s up Phil’s sleeve this time. “The Philly Faires Special” is coming! Good Luck in your other 9 games but, game 1 will go to the Cats!

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Graduation has come and gone.
90 days!
Let's get after it Bucks!

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

88 Days Buckeyes!

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Kicker.
All Conference

Post by Kicker. »

hope to see a better performance from my tigers when you make the trip, hopefully not a running clock at any point again

A Kicker of various balls. Trust The Process
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Kicker. wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 7:04 pm hope to see a better performance from my tigers when you make the trip, hopefully not a running clock at any point again
I'm sure it will be a closer get than last year.
Excited to come to your place.

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Kicker.
All Conference

Post by Kicker. »

Orange and Brown wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 7:25 pm
Kicker. wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 7:04 pm hope to see a better performance from my tigers when you make the trip, hopefully not a running clock at any point again
I'm sure it will be a closer get than last year.
Excited to come to your place.

It is a nice set up if I say so my self, and i was very impressed when we made the trip last year to NY at their stadium and the environment around it

A Kicker of various balls. Trust The Process
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

76 Days!
BUCKEYE PRIDE!

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

Just saw on Facebook that Keegan Wilburn has already received a scholarship offer from Ohio University. Pretty impressive considering he still has two years of high school left! I bet he has multiple offers by the time it's all said and done.

That's what happens when you have the grades to go with the talent!

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

NYBuckeye96 wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:14 am Just saw on Facebook that Keegan Wilburn has already received a scholarship offer from Ohio University. Pretty impressive considering he still has two years of high school left! I bet he has multiple offers by the time it's all said and done.

Keegan is a great kid. He works his butt off day in and day out. He will get many more offers throughout this year.

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
OSU22
Varsity

Post by OSU22 »

Orange and Brown wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:35 am
NYBuckeye96 wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:14 am Just saw on Facebook that Keegan Wilburn has already received a scholarship offer from Ohio University. Pretty impressive considering he still has two years of high school left! I bet he has multiple offers by the time it's all said and done.

Keegan is a great kid. He works his butt off day in and day out. He will get many more offers throughout this year.
Keegan is a phenomenal kid with tremendous talent! I believe he helped NY win 3 games single handedly last year, at least. What is interesting however is Keegan is a tailback and will more than likely become the school's All Time Leading Receiver by the time he graduates. Last year he had the 2nd most receptions in school history in a season (while also racking up over 1,200 yards rushing) and is 4th all time in career receptions. The kid will rewrite the record book these next two years! Can't wait to see what him and the other 50+ orange helmets can accomplish!

JustusLeague
Freshman Team

Post by JustusLeague »

OSU22 wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:50 am
Orange and Brown wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:35 am

Keegan is a phenomenal kid with tremendous talent! I believe he helped NY win 3 games single handedly last year, at least. What is interesting however is Keegan is a tailback and will more than likely become the school's All Time Leading Receiver by the time he graduates. Last year he had the 2nd most receptions in school history in a season (while also racking up over 1,200 yards rushing) and is 4th all time in career receptions. The kid will rewrite the record book these next two years! Can't wait to see what him and the other 50+ orange helmets can accomplish!
While Keegan is an awesome athlete, you are forgetting NY had so much talent and speed last year that teams couldn't focus on him, this year will be different. I hope he does great, but don't see him being like last year, as you know its a team sport. As for single handedly winning games, that's funny.

fireball
Freshman Team

Post by fireball »

no one wins by their self and believe me he will not be by himself their is lots of talent in the ny camp

OSU22
Varsity

Post by OSU22 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJbLCWjZSFY

Nelsonville-York Football Tradition.

10 Minutes of Buckeye History (Wish I could do more but it would be hours of film)

From Boston, to Gail, to Glass, to Mount

Taggart, Edwards (x2), Robey and Meade dropping dimes and guys like Warren, Mitchell, Kline and Jolley coming down with the ball.

From Jack Simons "Warix calling the signals, setting the troops," to Jim McCumbers "So long everybody."

I give you,

Buckeye Football.

Enjoy

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

OSU22 wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:43 am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJbLCWjZSFY

Nelsonville-York Football Tradition.

10 Minutes of Buckeye History (Wish I could do more but it would be hours of film)

From Boston, to Gail, to Glass, to Mount

Taggart, Edwards (x2), Robey and Meade dropping dimes and guys like Warren, Mitchell, Kline and Jolley coming down with the ball.

From Jack Simons "Warix calling the signals, setting the troops," to Jim McCumbers "So long everybody."

I give you,

Buckeye Football.

Enjoy
Great job again!
Someday soon you'll have a full length video of Buckeye History.

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

fireball wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:51 pm no one wins by their self and believe me he will not be by himself their is lots of talent in the ny camp
I thought so too till I saw kaleb Romero play lol

tomcat82
Freshman Team

Post by tomcat82 »

CONGRATS RUSTY FINALLY GOT WHAT HE WANTED HIS NEPHEW BRYCE... NOW HOW MANY KIDS WILL HE KNOCK OUT OF STARTING POSITION ....

Shake”N”Bake

Post by Shake”N”Bake »

tomcat82 wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:32 pm CONGRATS RUSTY FINALLY GOT WHAT HE WANTED HIS NEPHEW BRYCE... NOW HOW MANY KIDS WILL HE KNOCK OUT OF STARTING POSITION ....
Question is did he move or he just going to set the last 5 games and possibly playoffs. Guaranteed it will be monitored sense they seem to monitor the Cats all the time

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

Mind blown how one can participate in the summer workouts and 7 on 7s then decide to transfer 6 weeks before week 1

Go Cats, Go Buckeyes

Return to “Football”