2018 Vinton County Vikings Football Outlook

Solomon
Freshman Team

Re: 2018 Vinton County Vikings Football Outlook

Post by Solomon »

My wife saw all of the pictures on facebook. She has family in VC and she saw the VC kids in their Jackson uniforms. She was asking me, if the Prater kid was related to the Prater that played at VC in the 80's? I said, I don't know, probably. She said, dont they still live in Vinton County? I said I dont know. Then she asked me if the Yates kid was the brother of the one went to OU? I said I dont know. Looks like him. Well, she said, dont they live in VC? I dont know. Then she saw the Spires kids in their pretty uniforms and said I know they are from VC. Then she said their mom works at VC. Then she said, wait a minute, the Yates boys dad works at VC, because she saw the senior mom picture, she recognize the Yates boys mom. Then she asked me whats going on? I said, i dont know. She said this cant be good two school employees transfer their kids. I said I dont know. But yeah your right, it doesnt make since to me either.

So whats going on?

greygoose
SEOPS

Re: 2018 Vinton County Vikings Football Outlook

Post by greygoose »

Yates boys all gone and are living in Jackson now, coach Yates isn't there anymore and helping out at another school, not Jackson. Spires boy went right along with them to Jackson as well. Downs caused a lot of it so basically he made the bed and now he'll live with it.

Return to “Football”