TVC website

Kendog029
Freshman Team

TVC website

Post by Kendog029 »

Does anyone what happened to the tri-valley website it appears to be gone when I try to go to it? Anyone know just curious

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: TVC website

Post by Orange and Brown »

I think it was supposed to be rebranded or turned over to wxtq.
You'd have to ask Troy though.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Orange and Brown wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 7:34 pm I think it was supposed to be rebranded or turned over to wxtq.
You'd have to ask Troy though.
correct

be ready fall 2018

Kendog029
Freshman Team

Post by Kendog029 »

Thank you sounds good.

Fletchlives
JV Team

Post by Fletchlives »

Did the TVC own the site? Did they give/sale the rights for the site?

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Fletchlives wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 8:18 pm Did the TVC own the site? Did they give/sale the rights for the site?
No, Trivalleyconference.com was privately run.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Fletchlives wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 8:18 pm Did the TVC own the site? Did they give/sale the rights for the site?
Nope.
I own the name, bought and ran the web site myself.
It just became too expensive and incredibly time consuming.
Gonna create a simpler version before football season starts.

OSU22
Varsity

Post by OSU22 »

93Bulldog wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 6:57 am
Nope.
Is there anyway you can add a tab that lists how the TVC is run? (Commish/board/etc.) Also, I know I can never find "league rules" for the TVC, granted they probably don't differ from any other rules anywhere else but it would be nice to have the By-laws or the Constitution or something available for people to find? I think it would also be cool to see a "conference records." Granted Burrow probably has the passing categories owned but it would be interesting to see how the rest of the league stacks up. I know this may not be feasible but I thought I would just offer a suggestion.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Conference individual records is next to impossible to figure.
I had a hard time just obtaining stats for each year as the season went along.
Sure, a few schools keep stats pretty good and are easy to figure/locate. But most, it's darn near impossible.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

The TVC is a large league, people just don't realize how difficult it is/was keeping up with 16 different schools on an annual basis. The teams in bigger media markets like Athens, NY, Trimble, Wellston - pretty easy
Getting info for the Wahama's, Waterford's, South Gallia's and even Vinton County is not only tricky, but difficult.

OSU22
Varsity

Post by OSU22 »

93Bulldog wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 8:58 am The TVC is a large league, people just don't realize how difficult it is/was keeping up with 16 different schools on an annual basis. The teams in bigger media markets like Athens, NY, Trimble, Wellston - pretty easy
Getting info for the Wahama's, Waterford's, South Gallia's and even Vinton County is not only tricky, but difficult.
I understand, I know gathering information for one school alone can be next to impossible. I also didn't mean anything by the post I made earlier, just thought of a few things that have crossed my mind from time to time.

Keyser_sozeThrice
S

Post by Keyser_sozeThrice »

Actually, Gallipolis/Pomeroy/Point Pleasant market is larger than Jackson's, and 93Bulldog knows I forwarded him all the Wahama, Eastern, Southern, Meigs, River Valley and South Gallia scores I could when I worked there.

I'm sorry he doesn't get the same cooperation now as say this time a year ago. But, like I said, there are plenty of reasons — good reasons — why I choose to leave the Ohio Valley Publishing market.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Gozer the Traveler. He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor! Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!" - Ghostbusters :mrgreen: :!:

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Nope.
Just have Gibbs put it on the school levy. The 93bulldog levy would pass and Alexander’s will fail again :lol:

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Keyser_sozeThrice wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 7:17 pm Actually, Gallipolis/Pomeroy/Point Pleasant market is larger than Jackson's, and 93Bulldog knows I forwarded him all the Wahama, Eastern, Southern, Meigs, River Valley and South Gallia scores I could when I worked there.

I'm sorry he doesn't get the same cooperation now as say this time a year ago. But, like I said, there are plenty of reasons — good reasons — why I choose to leave the Ohio Valley Publishing market.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Gozer the Traveler. He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor! Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!" - Ghostbusters :mrgreen: :!:
For awhile, it was awesome having that info from down on the river!!!
That's why I listed Wellston (now) as an easy place to obtain info, your help has been much appreciated over the years. I am going to create a web site just as informational - but easier to navigate (especially via phone). So no worries my man, we'll be back up and running in the fall. lol

hsfootballfan77
Waterboy

Post by hsfootballfan77 »

Kendog029 wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 7:31 pm Does anyone what happened to the tri-valley website it appears to be gone when I try to go to it? Anyone know just curious
Last time I was in the site it looked like the last photo update was 2013 I think scores & schedules were updated to 2015.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

hsfootballfan77 wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:10 pm
Kendog029 wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 7:31 pm Does anyone what happened to the tri-valley website it appears to be gone when I try to go to it? Anyone know just curious
Last time I was in the site it looked like the last photo update was 2013 I think scores & schedules were updated to 2015.
That is completely false. I kept every score for every team all the way through the 2017/2018 boys and girls basketball season. Standings were up to date every single night.

But hey, thanks for reminding me why I quit doing it this spring. You work your a** off trying to get scores from all across southeast Ohio almost every night, stay up late logging them in and updating everyone's record, team pages and standings - then people wanna question and badger you if something is incorrect or say "schedule and scores were only updated through 2015" ... yea, thanks again. Much appreciated.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

You did a great job with the site man.

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

93Bulldog wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:20 am
hsfootballfan77 wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:10 pm
That is completely false. I kept every score for every team all the way through the 2017/2018 boys and girls basketball season. Standings were up to date every single night.

But hey, thanks for reminding me why I quit doing it this spring. You work your a** off trying to get scores from all across southeast Ohio almost every night, stay up late logging them in and updating everyone's record, team pages and standings - then people wanna question and badger you if something is incorrect or say "schedule and scores were only updated through 2015" ... yea, thanks again. Much appreciated.
I for one know it was updated everynight and at times it seemed it was updated as games ended.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
RVRaiderFan
All State

Post by RVRaiderFan »

Nope.
Any help needed on River Valley part, I will definitely pitch in and help in anyway! Thanks for all you do 93Bulldog!

Once A Raider, Always A Raider!

Return to “Football”