An Introduction Is Order...

Obdtf
Waterboy

An Introduction Is Order...

Post by Obdtf »

Hello, I would like to introduce myself. Although I cannot reveal who I am in real life, I would like to tell a few things about myself to get started. First of all, I'm very sought-after by those who run message boards such as this. It is often been said that I bring level of sophistication that is seldom found by many and moderators come to appreciate my delightful and keen insights that are presented in such a manner that not only are the educational in scope they also entertain and amuse.

I enjoy Prep sports far greater than college or Pro. I feel the there is a pureness about the game here that is not found in the upper levels. My favorite sport is football followed closely by basketball.

Noitall
JV Team

Re: An Introduction Is Order...

Post by Noitall »

Must be a burg fan

Obdtf
Waterboy

Post by Obdtf »

Well, I am in awe of their football program. I personally believe it’s the best south of Columbus and currently has no local peers. However, I don’t believe I’m a fan in the way you’re probably suggesting

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Obdtf wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 6:09 pm Hello, I would like to introduce myself. Although I cannot reveal who I am in real life, I would like to tell a few things about myself to get started. First of all, I'm very sought-after by those who run message boards such as this. It is often been said that I bring level of sophistication that is seldom found by many and moderators come to appreciate my delightful and keen insights that are presented in such a manner that not only are the educational in scope they also entertain and amuse.

I enjoy Prep sports far greater than college or Pro. I feel the there is a pureness about the game here that is not found in the upper levels. My favorite sport is football followed closely by basketball.
I think all your delightful keen insights belong on the football and basketball forums. :lol: :lol: :roll: This is the chat forum of entertainment and amusement. :lol: :lol:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

You have introduced yourself here. The info you will be letting us read should go to the topic you are talking about.

Thank You

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

WELL NICE TO MEETCHA SIR/MAM. CAIN'T WAIT TO READ YER POSTS.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I do purt near the same dang thing obdtf. we'll go together like peas n carrots I spect.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Been almost a week and nothing??????????

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

indeed he do Buford.

ELChapo
Freshman Team

Post by ELChapo »

noreply66 wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:17 pm Been almost a week and nothing??????????
His sophistication must have been needed elsewhere, since he's in such high demand

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

:lol:

12gauge
Freshman Team

Post by 12gauge »

Old Broken Down Tiger Fan...seems like I've heard that before

victor creed
Varsity