Surprise team in 2018

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Re: Surprise team in 2018

Post by Mad-Dogg »

Poo Bear wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:54 am
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:25 am OH I DEFINATELY THINK IRONTON WILL SUPRISE , IF NOT SHOCK MANY HERE.
You think they beat burg ?
not a chance

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

Orange and Brown wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:16 am
callie15 wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:25 am Because bait has a pair of rose colored glasses and doesn't see thongs as they are.
So exactly how does he see thongs? :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
Mad-Dogg
SEOP

Post by Mad-Dogg »

79Tiger wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:40 pm What is shameful is that Ironton has gone from an "expected to be good" team to a "surprise if they are good" team. I hope the Pendleton era gets off to a good start. I am not expecting perfection overnite but incremental improvements would be much welcome. Attitude is the key.
he's not gonna be another bob lutz but i do think he will improve the tigers and maybe in the next few yrs the burg - ironton series will be a good series again

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
purpleblood1
JV Team

Post by purpleblood1 »

N2Hoops what would make you surprised about Chesapeake? Just curious cause they have so many holes to fill. I'm just hoping for a .500 season, but don't see it happening.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

Mad-Dogg wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:19 pm
79Tiger wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:40 pm What is shameful is that Ironton has gone from an "expected to be good" team to a "surprise if they are good" team. I hope the Pendleton era gets off to a good start. I am not expecting perfection overnite but incremental improvements would be much welcome. Attitude is the key.
he's not gonna be another bob lutz but i do think he will improve the tigers and maybe in the next few yrs the burg - ironton series will be a good series again
The expectations for Pendleton at Ironton may have already been set to high before his first game. If he can instill discipline on the team and renew community and parental support, he will have had a successful first season. Wins, conference championships, and playoff appearances will follow in due time.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
seops2018
Waterboy

Post by seops2018 »

Looking at the Meigs County schools, I believe Meigs should be able to go .500 or better. Southern will be in a transition period with the new coach. I do believe the new coach is a great hire for Southern in the short term. He is a young guy that hopefully gains some success, but will probably jump to greener pastures given the chance down the line. Eastern will probably be a 3 win team this year.

bbtrucking.inc
Freshman Team

Post by bbtrucking.inc »

Frontier. That’s all I have to say

joeboggs1
JV Team

Post by joeboggs1 »

Expecting/hoping for a big season from Paint Valley this year. Those kids have played a ton of varsity football now, and they look like they have definitely grown up.

Return to “Football”