23%
Unioto
77%

Total votes: 26

Rolltanks
All Conference

Unioto 21 Vinton County 6

Post by Rolltanks »

With all the adversity that vc has to deal with this could be a tall task for them. All I can say so far about the tanks is they have a lot of weapons and the defense is the best I’ve seen since I’ve lived in Chillicothe.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Week 1 Vinton county at Unioto

Post by Orange and Brown »

Unioto by a bunch.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Good luck to the VC kids

lugs
Riding the Bench

Post by lugs »

Vinton County is young, and with the Graduation of naylan yates the Vikings are inexperienced as well. But there is talent still left on the team and a few surprise players moved to positions that may make some serious noise. either way im dying to see some football. lets kick this season off already!!

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

Any infor on the vc scrimmage, the tanks had to cancel there second scrimmage so only the jamboree game to go.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

VC has some big kids I've heard and 40-45 on roster I believe. They played Eastern Pike 8/10/18

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Hopefully Unioto can get their Jamboree Game in, because the weather have caused havoc for their scrimmages. I’m excited to see how the Shermans look!

hawkeyepierce
S

Re: WK1 2018 Vinton County @ Unioto

Post by hawkeyepierce »

The Vikings/Eastern Eagles scrimmage was...I am guessing...a tie. Maybe, one touchdown apiece. This Friday will be a better gauge of being able to determine what the Vikings success may be.

RVRaiderFan
All State

Post by RVRaiderFan »

Good luck VC from Raider Country!

Once A Raider, Always A Raider!
Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

hawkeyepierce wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:23 pm The Vikings/Eastern Eagles scrimmage was...I am guessing...a tie. Maybe, one touchdown apiece. This Friday will be a better gauge of being able to determine what the Vikings success may be.
After watching the film, the biggest concern I have is the fact that the best all around and fastest athlete on the team, Elijah Williams, didn’t touch the ball. At all. Why?

goblue1395
Freshman Team

Post by goblue1395 »

Dundas wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:25 pm
hawkeyepierce wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:23 pm The Vikings/Eastern Eagles scrimmage was...I am guessing...a tie. Maybe, one touchdown apiece. This Friday will be a better gauge of being able to determine what the Vikings success may be.
After watching the film, the biggest concern I have is the fact that the best all around and fastest athlete on the team, Elijah Williams, didn’t touch the ball. At all. Why?
So unfortunate for Elijah, he's a special talent. I know how badly he wanted to come play with his big brother Dillon Steward at WCH anyways and the fact that he had to stay there and on top of that not be utilized is devastating news. Would've shined this year as a Blue Lion.

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

goblue1395 wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:27 am
So unfortunate for Elijah, he's a special talent. I know how badly he wanted to come play with his big brother Dillon Steward at WCH anyways and the fact that he had to stay there and on top of that not be utilized is devastating news. Would've shined this year as a Blue Lion.
Although I am concerned with how little Elijah was utilized during the last scrimmage, he never once spoke about wanting to go to WHS. Had he wanted to go there, he would be there.

goblue1395
Freshman Team

Post by goblue1395 »

Dundas wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:59 am
goblue1395 wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:27 am

Although I am concerned with how little Elijah was utilized during the last scrimmage, he never once spoke about wanting to go to WHS. Had he wanted to go there, he would be there.
Mom didn't want to move back here and didn't feel comfortable with him living with his real father in WCH. Heard this from multiple people in our community including family members of Elijah that still reside here.

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

Good to see some vc suport. I hope the tanks get to play Friday already had two scrimmages canceled. I need to see the offense in action. Vc will struggle in this game. I will be surprised if the score more than once. Unioto has a very fast defense. As a whole I think the tanks are much better than last year. I’ll predict this game as a 35-7 win for the tanks. Unioto could score more or less but the def will definitely be stout.

BullTank
Riding the Bench

Post by BullTank »

Finally got to watch some football tonight. Got to watch Circleville take on Unioto. First action I've seen this year thanks to new job keeping me away. Found out this was Unioto's only scrimmage, but they looked dominant! Both sides of the ball belonged to the Shermans. Vikes i hate to say it...but if the Shermans play like they did tonight...it will be running clock to start the 2nd half. I know the QB for Unioto is new this year but he lit it up early. He threw for 3 TDs in a 6 play span. Anyone have any info on him? Grade? Transfer in?

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

That’s crazy. He is quite the talent.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

BullTank wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:56 pm Finally got to watch some football tonight. Got to watch Circleville take on Unioto. First action I've seen this year thanks to new job keeping me away. Found out this was Unioto's only scrimmage, but they looked dominant! Both sides of the ball belonged to the Shermans. Vikes i hate to say it...but if the Shermans play like they did tonight...it will be running clock to start the 2nd half. I know the QB for Unioto is new this year but he lit it up early. He threw for 3 TDs in a 6 play span. Anyone have any info on him? Grade? Transfer in?
Sophomore. Played a couple series at QB in the playoffs last year. He’s been at Unioto for as long as I can remember. Good kid, works his tail off.

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

Say what you want about the more established qbs in the svc. I will take leftler over any of them no question he is a special talent.

Jebro_17
Riding the Bench

Post by Jebro_17 »

Good luck to the Vinton County Vikings!

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

Unioto!

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi

Return to “Football”