Who has the best special teams?

Kicker.
All Conference

Who has the best special teams?

Post by Kicker. »

Who has the best kicking, punting, snapping, and returners in the area?

A Kicker of various balls. Trust The Process
fortdawg
All Conference

Re: Who has the best special teams?

Post by fortdawg »

Fisher Catholic has a kicker that is impressive.
I don't know the young man's name, but he has a leg on him.

Proud_Pirate63
S

Post by Proud_Pirate63 »

Wheelersburg has a good kicker in Jalen Miller. I think he is a senior this year. They also have an up and coming kicker in Freshman Braxton Sammons.

Kicker.
All Conference

Post by Kicker. »

Proud_Pirate63 wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:22 am Wheelersburg has a good kicker in Jalen Miller. I think he is a senior this year. They also have an up and coming kicker in Freshman Braxton Sammons.
I saw where last season Miller had a lot of points scored and a lot of touchbacks

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Kicker. wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:36 pm
Proud_Pirate63 wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:22 am Wheelersburg has a good kicker in Jalen Miller. I think he is a senior this year. They also have an up and coming kicker in Freshman Braxton Sammons.
I saw where last season Miller had a lot of points scored and a lot of touchbacks
:?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Kicker.
All Conference

Post by Kicker. »

noreply66 wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:41 pm
im confused to this? I had seen where he had scored a lot of points via extra points and field goals and he had kicked a lot of touchbacks?

Proud_Pirate63
S

Post by Proud_Pirate63 »

Kicker. wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:39 pm

im confused to this? I had seen where he had scored a lot of points via extra points and field goals and he had kicked a lot of touchbacks?
Not sure what's the confusion. The topic is about Special Teams, we are talking about a kicker, and a kicker’s job is to score all the points he can and have as many touch backs as possible. So if Miller scored a lot of points and had a lot of touch backs last season then that translates to that he is a good kicker.

Kicker.
All Conference

Post by Kicker. »

Proud_Pirate63 wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:40 pm
Kicker. wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:39 pm

Not sure what's the confusion. The topic is about Special Teams, we are talking about a kicker, and a kicker’s job is to score all the points he can and have as many touch backs as possible. So if Miller scored a lot of points and had a lot of touch backs last season then that translates to that he is a good kicker.
I was just confused on why noreply has replied like that

Pioneer94
Waterboy

Post by Pioneer94 »

Ross County has a few good kickers. Former OSU kicker Drew Basil has a few pupils in his home county and it's making an impact on several teams.

Zane Trace: Junior, Christian Fetters 2017 SVC Kicker of the Year. He has a strong leg and I look for him to have a better year than last year. 52 total points last year, 5-8 FG. He has 50+ yard range on FGs. I also look for a lot of touchbacks this year.
Chillicothe: Senior, Matt Detty had a great year in 2017, I expect another great year. He was a touchback machine as a Junior.
Unioto: Senior, Bryce Robinson had a nice year in 2017, He did the place kicking. Looking to see if he'll take over the Kick-off duties this year.

Outside Ross County, I know that Bloom Carroll has a real nice kicker in Junior Cameron Shirkey. 2017 All-State Kicker. 50+ yard range. Great Kid too.

Kicker.
All Conference

Post by Kicker. »

Pioneer94 wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:42 am Ross County has a few good kickers. Former OSU kicker Drew Basil has a few pupils in his home county and it's making an impact on several teams.

Zane Trace: Junior, Christian Fetters 2017 SVC Kicker of the Year. He has a strong leg and I look for him to have a better year than last year. 52 total points last year, 5-8 FG. He has 50+ yard range on FGs. I also look for a lot of touchbacks this year.
Chillicothe: Senior, Matt Detty had a great year in 2017, I expect another great year. He was a touchback machine as a Junior.
Unioto: Senior, Bryce Robinson had a nice year in 2017, He did the place kicking. Looking to see if he'll take over the Kick-off duties this year.

Outside Ross County, I know that Bloom Carroll has a real nice kicker in Junior Cameron Shirkey. 2017 All-State Kicker. 50+ yard range. Great Kid too.

I believe Detty is a 5 star according to chris sailer, wish each of those players a great season

Return to “Football”