Post by mattash »

Thoughts?

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
Zunardo
Freshman Team

Re: WK1 2018 Hamilton Township @ Granville

Post by Zunardo »

I'm not positive, but this might be the first time these teams have met.

Could be a long night for HT. I've been reading a bit about Granville's senior Cameron Crouch, who threw for 15 TD's two years ago as a sophomore, and 24 TD's last year (and running for 5 more). Plus, Blue Aces RB Brandon Haley running for 23 TD"s? Ouch.

Rangers still rebuilding, showing some promise. Should improve over their 4-6 season last year, but they picked a lulu of a team to open the season with. Hard to judge by watching a 3-way scrimmage against Zanesville and Grove City earlier this week. We'll see.

gils
JV Team

Post by gils »

Haley is out for the year. Torn ACL.

Ny92
Freshman Team

Post by Ny92 »

They played last year week 1 zunardo. They lit up our young D

mattash
Site Admin

Re: Granville 35 Hamilton Township 7

Post by mattash »

Granville 35 Hamilton Township 7 Final

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
Zunardo
Freshman Team

Post by Zunardo »

Ny92 wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:33 pm They played last year week 1 zunardo. They lit up our young D
LOL - Thanks, Ny92. I guess the score last year was 52-14, but I must have blocked it out. :mrgreen: Kinda strange not seeing your son on the field for the first time in a while, I hope he's doing well. Please tell him I said hi.

Actually, I introduced myself to the Granville band announcer at halftime, he said "Oh, don't you remember we met last year?" He thought that was funny. I'm on the decline, I tell you.

Yeah, it turned out to be a long night. First half of the first quarter I thought we had a chance to keep it closer. Then when we scored on that 80-yard drive just before the half and stay within 21 points, I thought we might get something going and stay competitive in the second half, but alas. Granville's Cameron Crouch is a force to be reckoned with, great passer, scrambler, and runner. Lots of other offensive weapons also. The Blue Aces D very effective.

Still, a nice place to travel on the road, nice stadium, nice folk.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Granville 35 Hamilton Township 7

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

If the new coach can put some toughness in Granville, then he has a chance to have on some level, the type of success he did at Tri-Vally.

Return to “Football”