Ravenswood 42 Wahama 0

Post Reply
mattash
Site Admin
Posts: 7162
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:20 pm

Ravenswood 42 Wahama 0

Post by mattash » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:43 am

Thoughts?



Route 7
Waterboy
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:34 pm

Re: WK1 2018 Wahama @ Ravenswood

Post by Route 7 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:14 pm

Wahama will have an outstanding year building off the success of coach Barr
Last edited by Route 7 on Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MTSWNGRVSG
S
Posts: 1857
Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:43 pm

Re: WK1 2018 Wahama @ Ravenswood

Post by MTSWNGRVSG » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:50 pm

Something happen, I thought James Tooth was the new head coach?

zz top
Waterboy
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:04 pm

Re: WK1 2018 Wahama @ Ravenswood

Post by zz top » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:20 pm

MTSWNGRVSG wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:50 pm
Something happen, I thought James Tooth was the new head coach?
Coach Toth was hired as the head coach at Wahama this summer.
Last edited by zz top on Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

MTSWNGRVSG
S
Posts: 1857
Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:43 pm

Re: WK1 2018 Wahama @ Ravenswood

Post by MTSWNGRVSG » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:03 pm

You might want to check your facts.

shelton
Waterboy
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:54 pm

Re: WK1 2018 Wahama @ Ravenswood

Post by shelton » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:37 pm

MTSWNGRVSG wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:03 pm
You might want to check your facts.
I think you should be the one checking your facts buddy...

Bird Dog
All Conference
Posts: 757
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:20 pm

Re: WK1 2018 Wahama @ Ravenswood

Post by Bird Dog » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:49 pm

James Toth IS the head coach at Wahama

User avatar
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo
Posts: 262682
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:39 pm
Location: Logan, Ohio

Re: WK1 2018 Wahama @ Ravenswood

Post by noreply66 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:34 am

Well Who is it??????
GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us

Sggrad06
JV Team
Posts: 347
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:44 am

Re: WK1 2018 Wahama @ Ravenswood

Post by Sggrad06 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:11 am

shelton wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:37 pm
MTSWNGRVSG wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:03 pm
You might want to check your facts.
I think you should be the one checking your facts buddy...

Former Logan coach Toth takes over at Wahama. MASON, W.Va. - Wahama High School begins the 2018 season with a new head coach who will be trying to improve on the 2-8 record the White Falcons posted a year ago. James Toth is the new head coach.Aug 4, 2018
Former Logan coach Toth takes over at Wahama | High School Sports | ...
The Herald-Dispatch › sports › former-lo...

Sggrad06
JV Team
Posts: 347
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:44 am

Re: WK1 2018 Wahama @ Ravenswood

Post by Sggrad06 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:11 am

I’ll just leave that here for you guys to talk about

MTSWNGRVSG
S
Posts: 1857
Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:43 pm

Re: WK1 2018 Wahama @ Ravenswood

Post by MTSWNGRVSG » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:51 pm

Check when ZZ Top edited his post. Guess I got played, oh well glad I could help provide you some entertainment

meatswinger
Riding the Bench
Posts: 83
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:24 am

Re: WK1 2018 Wahama @ Ravenswood

Post by meatswinger » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:15 pm

zz top wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:20 pm
MTSWNGRVSG wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:50 pm
Something happen, I thought James Tooth was the new head coach?
Coach Toth was hired as the head coach at Wahama this summer.
Why did you edit your post? Some of you people need to find something else to do. What a mess.

Baldeagle
Freshman Team
Posts: 227
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:31 am

Re: WK1 2018 Wahama @ Ravenswood

Post by Baldeagle » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:57 pm

Sggrad06 wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:11 am
shelton wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:37 pm
MTSWNGRVSG wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:03 pm
You might want to check your facts.
I think you should be the one checking your facts buddy...

Former Logan coach Toth takes over at Wahama. MASON, W.Va. - Wahama High School begins the 2018 season with a new head coach who will be trying to improve on the 2-8 record the White Falcons posted a year ago. James Toth is the new head coach.Aug 4, 2018
Former Logan coach Toth takes over at Wahama | High School Sports | ...
The Herald-Dispatch › sports › former-lo...
FAKE NEWS! LOL

Pretty sure Wamaha was 5-5 last year.

Sggrad06
JV Team
Posts: 347
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:44 am

Re: WK1 2018 Wahama @ Ravenswood

Post by Sggrad06 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:00 pm

Baldeagle wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:57 pm
Sggrad06 wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:11 am
shelton wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:37 pm


I think you should be the one checking your facts buddy...

Former Logan coach Toth takes over at Wahama. MASON, W.Va. - Wahama High School begins the 2018 season with a new head coach who will be trying to improve on the 2-8 record the White Falcons posted a year ago. James Toth is the new head coach.Aug 4, 2018
Former Logan coach Toth takes over at Wahama | High School Sports | ...
The Herald-Dispatch › sports › former-lo...
FAKE NEWS! LOL

Pretty sure Wamaha was 5-5 last year.
Wahama was 5-5 last year. The only thing I can come up with there is Logan went 2-8 last year and the writer screwed up.

mattash
Site Admin
Posts: 7162
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:20 pm

Re: Ravenswood 42 Wahama 0

Post by mattash » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:26 pm

Ravenswood 42 Wahama 0 Final

Post Reply