Portsmouth at Waverly (Scrimmage)

wipala
Varsity

Re: Portsmouth at Waverly (Scrimmage)

Post by wipala »

and so the beat goes on for PHS,,,another long football season and wait for basketball......come on Trojans, get your mojo
on and get after it...keep this play up and ever team will want to schedule us for their homecoming.......

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Portsmouth has some nice kids but Waverly was just more athletic. Waverly is in great physical game shape, conditioned for the hurry up and Portsmouth just couldn’t keep up. I’ve not seen a Waverly team in this great of shape in the preseason. They came out last week at Miami Trace and didn’t miss a beat....

Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

I did not expect the smashing Portsmouth took last night. Kids were getting banged up almost every play it seemed. The lines need major work. Parker has a few good runs 1 or 2 of those were because he made them happen. Trojans have great kids who can play. It’s just putting it together. Penalties have got to stop. One great pass td but that was a obvious defensive mess up by waverly. The fast pace waverly ran torched us. We were not ready and conditioned. 5 days to figure it out Trojans or this valley game may be closer than I expected.

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
Prime Time
All State

Post by Prime Time »

Waverly sounds like a very good team this season. Why wouldn’t Portsmouth be in better condition here at this stage and getting banged up on every play , no reason for this. Tigers seem to be one of favorites in Southern Ohio.

AllAboutTheU
Freshman Team

Post by AllAboutTheU »

I do agree with Prime Time. How could you not be in shape? Does Portsmouth still have the same staff besides the head coach?

Return to “Football”