Burgfan/grad85
Freshman Team

Re: Prime time players

Post by Burgfan/grad85 »

buckeyenation wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:57 pm
Burgfan/grad85 wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:39 pm
phstrojans1111 wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:28 pm parker 360 5TD's
https://www.portsmouth-dailytimes.com/s ... gons-35-20
Wow 41 carries PHS is just asking for Parker to either be injured or just wore out. I know he has all the talent and is the best back in scioto county but sheesh 41 touches !
aweee! The Burg has no prime time players this week so just down other teams and other players. Move on to the next post pal it’s not always about you.
It's never about me I'm just a fan and to be honest Burg really don't have one prime time player they all do their part. One kid might stand out one week and most times it's someone else the following week. And as I said in my post Parker is definitely a prime time player the kid is very talented all I am saying that just seemed like a lot of carries to me but maybe it isn't we all have different opinions and good luck to PHS hope you guys make the playoffs!

packers80
SE

Re: SEOPS Players of the Week

Post by packers80 »

Would like to see other good players in the area get it almost 40 times a game, their stats would be astronomical but their "teams" wouldn't succeed. Having a good stat line is good, having an unselfish, cohesive team is great. Plus, wear and tear doesn't hurt now but it does down the road. Think about these young bodies before you put that workload on them. Is a win worth that?

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast
Pa Trojan
JV Team

Post by Pa Trojan »

love those numbers from a Freshman.Someone to watch for the rest of his career

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Ironman92 wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:34 pm
mlittle wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:53 am My prime time player is my son Isaac Little from Piketon.

His brother was taken to the emergency room Wednesday and was diagnosed with an aneurysm from a hit he took in a peewee game. He had successfull surgery Friday morning and is recovering but Isaac was there 2 days with him sleeping in chairs and supporting him the whole time. Brought him home late Thursday night only to wake him up at 5am game day to be there for the surgery. Had about 8 hours of sleep those two days and a lot of driving back and forth to children’s hospital. He played every single down Friday night. Every offensive play, every defensive play, and every punt, punt return, kickoff and kick return, and 2 pt. Conversion. He didn’t have monster stats. 3 carries for about 15 yards and 4/5 catches for 40/50 yards and 2, 2 point conversions. With everything he went through since Wednesday I just don’t think it gets more prime time than that!
Standing ovation from me. Prayers to your younger son and family
Great stuff mlittle ! wow - nothing WORSE than sleeping in a chair , in a hospital room - as you wake up with every time the nurses come in to check on the patient ... I pray that little "Little" is doing well ... kudos to Isaac in setting his priorities right - family coming first ...

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

pfloyd wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:32 pm
mlittle wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:53 am My prime time player is my son Isaac Little from Piketon.

His brother was taken to the emergency room Wednesday and was diagnosed with an aneurysm from a hit he took in a peewee game. He had successfull surgery Friday morning and is recovering but Isaac was there 2 days with him sleeping in chairs and supporting him the whole time. Brought him home late Thursday night only to wake him up at 5am game day to be there for the surgery. Had about 8 hours of sleep those two days and a lot of driving back and forth to children’s hospital. He played every single down Friday night. Every offensive play, every defensive play, and every punt, punt return, kickoff and kick return, and 2 pt. Conversion. He didn’t have monster stats. 3 carries for about 15 yards and 4/5 catches for 40/50 yards and 2, 2 point conversions. With everything he went through since Wednesday I just don’t think it gets more prime time than that!
Great stuff mlittle ! wow - nothing WORSE than sleeping in a chair , in a hospital room - as you wake up with every time the nurses come in to check on the patient ... I pray that little "Little" is doing well ... kudos to Isaac in setting his priorities right - family coming first ...
Little “Little” is doing fine! Thank you

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

mlittle wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:58 pm

Isaac has my vote. Glad to hear your younger son is doing fine.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

My vote is also for Isaac Little. I'm also glad that his younger brother is doing fine.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

BigBlueNation wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:38 pm
mlittle wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:58 pm

Isaac has my vote. Glad to hear your younger son is doing fine.
Thank you

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

VetteMan wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:15 pm My vote is also for Isaac Little. I'm also glad that his younger brother is doing fine.
Thank you

bdizzy
Waterboy

Post by bdizzy »

Seth Beeler
9 receptions for 123 yds. 2 TD's and the Game winning 2 point conversion, should be 5th in the state for receiving yards with being 1 game behind leaders

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

bdizzy wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:08 pm Seth Beeler
9 receptions for 123 yds. 2 TD's and the Game winning 2 point conversion, should be 5th in the state for receiving yards with being 1 game behind leaders
Beeler with a solid week! Pulling for him the rest of the season! Great kid!

BobcatQB
Varsity

Post by BobcatQB »

Trent Valentine - Cambridge

week 9 - 6 rec, 147 yards, 2 TD

Season total - 61 rec, 808 yards, 5 TD
Passing - 3-4, 133 yards, 2 TD
Rushing - 190 yards rush, TD
1380 all-purpose yards
Team leader in tackles with 85

Joseph Clifford - John Glenn

3 rec, 88 yards, 2 TD
77 yard punt return TD

Don't know why anyone kicks to this cat..I believe he has 4 TD kick/punt returns this season.

Gone Country
Waterboy

Post by Gone Country »

I cast my vote for #60 Ironton Fighting Tigers lineman, Brady Rowe. Brady has played the entire season with a displaced screw, unattached screw from ACL surgery last year. Brady has played every game and both sides of the ball most of the time. He goes out and quietly does the job week after week. He is often the first one downfield extending a hand to help a team mate up off the ground. At one time Bob Bruney called it the "182%" award for all out effort. Brady Rowe 182%

94dragons
Waterboy

Post by 94dragons »

Fairland
Joel Lambiote
13/14 203 yds 3 TD
9 rushes 132 yds 2 TD

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Probably won’t win, but I’ll nominate Unioto’s Chance Smith for Week 9

The senior rushed 21 times for 266 yards and 3 touchdowns. He also had an interception on defense. An outstanding game for a great kid.

Also, the Shermans offensive line (Dalton Ford, Carter Wisecup, Kris Roberts, Ryan Williams, and Logan Stanton) have opened up holes for over 2500 yards rushing so far this season. Just wanted to give the big guys a shoutout

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

My vote-Joel lambiotte, fairland, sorry if I misspelled it. But the kid has been money all year even when defenses knew he was gonna throw it a lot he's produced. Great job.

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast
UrbanFMeyer
Waterboy

Post by UrbanFMeyer »

Over the last two weeks Meadowbrooks Brady Blattner has over 500 rush/rec yards and 10 TDs.
And he just recently broke the school record for career tackles.

veer
Freshman Team

Post by veer »

Week 9: Hillsboro's Josh Keets rushed 7 times for 225 with 3 TD's. Played first half only.

se-alum
All Conference

Post by se-alum »

Lane Ruby - Southeastern QB

19 carries
290yds
4TD

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »