SEOPS Players of the Week

Sports-nut
JV Team
Posts: 258
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:22 am

Re: Prime time players

Post by Sports-nut » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:37 pm

You are correct it was two TDs and one interception


Watching my lovely daughter cheer on the Tigers

Burgfan/grad85
Freshman Team
Posts: 148
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:04 am

Re: Prime time players

Post by Burgfan/grad85 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:39 pm

phstrojans1111 wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:28 pm
parker 360 5TD's
https://www.portsmouth-dailytimes.com/s ... gons-35-20
Wow 41 carries PHS is just asking for Parker to either be injured or just wore out. I know he has all the talent and is the best back in scioto county but sheesh 41 touches !

BuckeyeBlood
Waterboy
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:25 am

Re: Prime time players

Post by BuckeyeBlood » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:17 pm

Burgfan/grad85 wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:39 pm
[quote=phstrojans1111 post_id=<a href="tel:1699109">1699109</a> time=<a href="tel:1539401302">1539401302</a> user_id=14588]
parker 360 5TD's
https://www.portsmouth-dailytimes.com/s ... gons-35-20
Wow 41 carries PHS is just asking for Parker to either be injured or just wore out. I know he has all the talent and is the best back in scioto county but sheesh 41 touches !
[/quote]

I guess you’re just supposed to give your best player 10 touches a game, not worry about winning.

mlittle
Varsity
Posts: 601
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:56 pm

Re: Prime time players

Post by mlittle » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:25 pm

BuckeyeBlood wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:17 pm
Burgfan/grad85 wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:39 pm
[quote=phstrojans1111 post_id=<a href="tel:1699109">1699109</a> time=<a href="tel:1539401302">1539401302</a> user_id=14588]
parker 360 5TD's
https://www.portsmouth-dailytimes.com/s ... gons-35-20
Wow 41 carries PHS is just asking for Parker to either be injured or just wore out. I know he has all the talent and is the best back in scioto county but sheesh 41 touches !
I guess you’re just supposed to give your best player 10 touches a game, not worry about winning.
[/quote]

🤔🤔🤔

Ironman92
SEOPS Mr. Ohio
Posts: 15272
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:04 am

Re: Prime time players

Post by Ironman92 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:34 pm

mlittle wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:53 am
My prime time player is my son Isaac Little from Piketon.

His brother was taken to the emergency room Wednesday and was diagnosed with an aneurysm from a hit he took in a peewee game. He had successfull surgery Friday morning and is recovering but Isaac was there 2 days with him sleeping in chairs and supporting him the whole time. Brought him home late Thursday night only to wake him up at 5am game day to be there for the surgery. Had about 8 hours of sleep those two days and a lot of driving back and forth to children’s hospital. He played every single down Friday night. Every offensive play, every defensive play, and every punt, punt return, kickoff and kick return, and 2 pt. Conversion. He didn’t have monster stats. 3 carries for about 15 yards and 4/5 catches for 40/50 yards and 2, 2 point conversions. With everything he went through since Wednesday I just don’t think it gets more prime time than that!
Standing ovation from me. Prayers to your younger son and family

mlittle
Varsity
Posts: 601
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:56 pm

Re: Prime time players

Post by mlittle » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:39 pm

Ironman92 wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:34 pm
mlittle wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:53 am
My prime time player is my son Isaac Little from Piketon.

His brother was taken to the emergency room Wednesday and was diagnosed with an aneurysm from a hit he took in a peewee game. He had successfull surgery Friday morning and is recovering but Isaac was there 2 days with him sleeping in chairs and supporting him the whole time. Brought him home late Thursday night only to wake him up at 5am game day to be there for the surgery. Had about 8 hours of sleep those two days and a lot of driving back and forth to children’s hospital. He played every single down Friday night. Every offensive play, every defensive play, and every punt, punt return, kickoff and kick return, and 2 pt. Conversion. He didn’t have monster stats. 3 carries for about 15 yards and 4/5 catches for 40/50 yards and 2, 2 point conversions. With everything he went through since Wednesday I just don’t think it gets more prime time than that!
Standing ovation from me. Prayers to your younger son and family
Thank you!

smurray
SEOP
Posts: 4672
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:52 pm

Re: Prime time players

Post by smurray » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:06 pm

mlittle wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:39 pm
Ironman92 wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:34 pm
mlittle wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:53 am
My prime time player is my son Isaac Little from Piketon.

His brother was taken to the emergency room Wednesday and was diagnosed with an aneurysm from a hit he took in a peewee game. He had successfull surgery Friday morning and is recovering but Isaac was there 2 days with him sleeping in chairs and supporting him the whole time. Brought him home late Thursday night only to wake him up at 5am game day to be there for the surgery. Had about 8 hours of sleep those two days and a lot of driving back and forth to children’s hospital. He played every single down Friday night. Every offensive play, every defensive play, and every punt, punt return, kickoff and kick return, and 2 pt. Conversion. He didn’t have monster stats. 3 carries for about 15 yards and 4/5 catches for 40/50 yards and 2, 2 point conversions. With everything he went through since Wednesday I just don’t think it gets more prime time than that!
Standing ovation from me. Prayers to your younger son and family
Thank you!
That’s awesome, a fine young man....

mlittle
Varsity
Posts: 601
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:56 pm

Re: Prime time players

Post by mlittle » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:23 pm

smurray wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:06 pm
mlittle wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:39 pm
Ironman92 wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:34 pm


Standing ovation from me. Prayers to your younger son and family
Thank you!
That’s awesome, a fine young man....

mlittle
Varsity
Posts: 601
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:56 pm

Re: Prime time players

Post by mlittle » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:24 pm

smurray wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:06 pm
mlittle wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:39 pm
Ironman92 wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:34 pm


Standing ovation from me. Prayers to your younger son and family
Thank you!
That’s awesome, a fine young man....

Thanks smurray! And I told you you guys would hold west to 3 scores!

smurray
SEOP
Posts: 4672
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:52 pm

Re: Prime time players

Post by smurray » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:42 pm

mlittle wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:24 pm
smurray wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:06 pm
mlittle wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:39 pm


Thank you!
That’s awesome, a fine young man....

Thanks smurray! And I told you you guys would hold west to 3 scores!
I didn’t know how my Tigers would respond to the Wheelersburg thing last week but I think it was a good thing. It woke them up and made them more determined. Two punting miscues lead to 13 of West’s 19 (one being a punt block returned for 6). The Tiger defense was on a mission unlike any I’ve seen in a while.

BigBlueNation
All State
Posts: 1471
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:50 am
Location: Scioto County

Re: SEOPS Players of the Week

Post by BigBlueNation » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:51 pm

packers80 wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:24 am
Freshman from Northwest, 15 carries for 237 yards, 3 td's and 9 tackles. Brayden Campbell, keep an eye on him.
Glad to see someone post this. I keep an eye on him every time he touches the ball. Something special can happen anytime he does. Also he had 2 goals in the Varsity soccer game on Thursday.

buckeyenation
Riding the Bench
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:59 am

Re: Prime time players

Post by buckeyenation » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:57 pm

Burgfan/grad85 wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:39 pm
phstrojans1111 wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:28 pm
parker 360 5TD's
https://www.portsmouth-dailytimes.com/s ... gons-35-20
Wow 41 carries PHS is just asking for Parker to either be injured or just wore out. I know he has all the talent and is the best back in scioto county but sheesh 41 touches !
aweee! The Burg has no prime time players this week so just down other teams and other players. Move on to the next post pal it’s not always about you.

mattash
Site Admin
Posts: 7163
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:20 pm

Re: Prime time players

Post by mattash » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:09 pm

mlittle wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:53 am
My prime time player is my son Isaac Little from Piketon.

His brother was taken to the emergency room Wednesday and was diagnosed with an aneurysm from a hit he took in a peewee game. He had successfull surgery Friday morning and is recovering but Isaac was there 2 days with him sleeping in chairs and supporting him the whole time. Brought him home late Thursday night only to wake him up at 5am game day to be there for the surgery. Had about 8 hours of sleep those two days and a lot of driving back and forth to children’s hospital. He played every single down Friday night. Every offensive play, every defensive play, and every punt, punt return, kickoff and kick return, and 2 pt. Conversion. He didn’t have monster stats. 3 carries for about 15 yards and 4/5 catches for 40/50 yards and 2, 2 point conversions. With everything he went through since Wednesday I just don’t think it gets more prime time than that!


Prayers sir. Great post

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio
Posts: 19403
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:49 am
Location: Next to a lake somewhere
Contact:

Re: Prime time players

Post by Orange and Brown » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:32 pm

Keegan Wilburn Nelsonville-York
18 carries 234 yards 3 TD's
3 catches 23 yards
1 for 1 passing for 3 yards
4 solo tackles (1 for a loss)
The 2019 payback tour is coming to a town near you soon!
The Tradition continues
BUCKEYE PRIDE!

mlittle
Varsity
Posts: 601
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:56 pm

Re: Prime time players

Post by mlittle » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:35 pm

mattash wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:09 pm
mlittle wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:53 am
My prime time player is my son Isaac Little from Piketon.

His brother was taken to the emergency room Wednesday and was diagnosed with an aneurysm from a hit he took in a peewee game. He had successfull surgery Friday morning and is recovering but Isaac was there 2 days with him sleeping in chairs and supporting him the whole time. Brought him home late Thursday night only to wake him up at 5am game day to be there for the surgery. Had about 8 hours of sleep those two days and a lot of driving back and forth to children’s hospital. He played every single down Friday night. Every offensive play, every defensive play, and every punt, punt return, kickoff and kick return, and 2 pt. Conversion. He didn’t have monster stats. 3 carries for about 15 yards and 4/5 catches for 40/50 yards and 2, 2 point conversions. With everything he went through since Wednesday I just don’t think it gets more prime time than that!


Prayers sir. Great post
Thank you

packers80
Freshman Team
Posts: 182
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:13 pm

Re: SEOPS Players of the Week

Post by packers80 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:38 pm

Good athlete
Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio
Posts: 19403
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:49 am
Location: Next to a lake somewhere
Contact:

Re: SEOPS Players of the Week

Post by Orange and Brown » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:57 pm

Keegan Wilburn Nelsonville-York
18 carries 234 yards 3 TD's
3 catches 23 yards
1 for 1 passing for 3 yards
4 solo tackles (1 for a loss)
The 2019 payback tour is coming to a town near you soon!
The Tradition continues
BUCKEYE PRIDE!

Proud_Pirate63
Varsity
Posts: 667
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:33 am
Location: Wheelersburg

Re: Prime time players

Post by Proud_Pirate63 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:06 pm

buckeyenation wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:57 pm
Burgfan/grad85 wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:39 pm
phstrojans1111 wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:28 pm
parker 360 5TD's
https://www.portsmouth-dailytimes.com/s ... gons-35-20
Wow 41 carries PHS is just asking for Parker to either be injured or just wore out. I know he has all the talent and is the best back in scioto county but sheesh 41 touches !
aweee! The Burg has no prime time players this week so just down other teams and other players. Move on to the next post pal it’s not always about you.
Trent Salyers went 9/10 for 255yds and 5 tds in under 16 minutes of work.

Proud_Pirate63
Varsity
Posts: 667
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:33 am
Location: Wheelersburg

Re: Prime time players

Post by Proud_Pirate63 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:06 pm

Proud_Pirate63 wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:06 pm
buckeyenation wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:57 pm
Burgfan/grad85 wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:39 pm


Wow 41 carries PHS is just asking for Parker to either be injured or just wore out. I know he has all the talent and is the best back in scioto county but sheesh 41 touches !
aweee! The Burg has no prime time players this week so just down other teams and other players. Move on to the next post pal it’s not always about you.
Trent Salyers went 9/10 for 255yds and 5 tds in under 16 minutes of work.

Burgfan/grad85
Freshman Team
Posts: 148
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:04 am

Re: Prime time players

Post by Burgfan/grad85 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:11 pm

Proud_Pirate63 wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:06 pm
buckeyenation wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:57 pm
Burgfan/grad85 wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:39 pm


Wow 41 carries PHS is just asking for Parker to either be injured or just wore out. I know he has all the talent and is the best back in scioto county but sheesh 41 touches !
aweee! The Burg has no prime time players this week so just down other teams and other players. Move on to the next post pal it’s not always about you.
Trent Salyers went 9/10 for 255yds and 5 tds in under 16 minutes of work.
Yeah I second that vote for Salyers. That's pretty darn good stats for under 16 minutes of play!

Burgfan/grad85
Freshman Team
Posts: 148
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:04 am

Re: Prime time players

Post by Burgfan/grad85 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:15 pm

buckeyenation wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:57 pm
Burgfan/grad85 wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:39 pm
phstrojans1111 wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:28 pm
parker 360 5TD's
https://www.portsmouth-dailytimes.com/s ... gons-35-20
Wow 41 carries PHS is just asking for Parker to either be injured or just wore out. I know he has all the talent and is the best back in scioto county but sheesh 41 touches !
aweee! The Burg has no prime time players this week so just down other teams and other players. Move on to the next post pal it’s not always about you.
It's never about me I'm just a fan and to be honest Burg really don't have one prime time player they all do their part. One kid might stand out one week and most times it's someone else the following week. And as I said in my post Parker is definitely a prime time player the kid is very talented all I am saying that just seemed like a lot of carries to me but maybe it isn't we all have different opinions and good luck to PHS hope you guys make the playoffs!

packers80
Freshman Team
Posts: 182
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:13 pm

Re: SEOPS Players of the Week

Post by packers80 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:20 pm

Would like to see other good players in the area get it almost 40 times a game, their stats would be astronomical but their "teams" wouldn't succeed. Having a good stat line is good, having an unselfish, cohesive team is great. Plus, wear and tear doesn't hurt now but it does down the road. Think about these young bodies before you put that workload on them. Is a win worth that?
Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast

Pa Trojan
Freshman Team
Posts: 204
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:52 am

Re: SEOPS Players of the Week

Post by Pa Trojan » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:15 am

love those numbers from a Freshman.Someone to watch for the rest of his career

User avatar
pfloyd
SEOPS HO
Posts: 8255
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:25 pm
Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

Re: Prime time players

Post by pfloyd » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:32 pm

Ironman92 wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:34 pm
mlittle wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:53 am
My prime time player is my son Isaac Little from Piketon.

His brother was taken to the emergency room Wednesday and was diagnosed with an aneurysm from a hit he took in a peewee game. He had successfull surgery Friday morning and is recovering but Isaac was there 2 days with him sleeping in chairs and supporting him the whole time. Brought him home late Thursday night only to wake him up at 5am game day to be there for the surgery. Had about 8 hours of sleep those two days and a lot of driving back and forth to children’s hospital. He played every single down Friday night. Every offensive play, every defensive play, and every punt, punt return, kickoff and kick return, and 2 pt. Conversion. He didn’t have monster stats. 3 carries for about 15 yards and 4/5 catches for 40/50 yards and 2, 2 point conversions. With everything he went through since Wednesday I just don’t think it gets more prime time than that!
Standing ovation from me. Prayers to your younger son and family
Great stuff mlittle ! wow - nothing WORSE than sleeping in a chair , in a hospital room - as you wake up with every time the nurses come in to check on the patient ... I pray that little "Little" is doing well ... kudos to Isaac in setting his priorities right - family coming first ...
Image

mlittle
Varsity
Posts: 601
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:56 pm

Re: Prime time players

Post by mlittle » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:58 pm

pfloyd wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:32 pm
Ironman92 wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:34 pm
mlittle wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:53 am
My prime time player is my son Isaac Little from Piketon.

His brother was taken to the emergency room Wednesday and was diagnosed with an aneurysm from a hit he took in a peewee game. He had successfull surgery Friday morning and is recovering but Isaac was there 2 days with him sleeping in chairs and supporting him the whole time. Brought him home late Thursday night only to wake him up at 5am game day to be there for the surgery. Had about 8 hours of sleep those two days and a lot of driving back and forth to children’s hospital. He played every single down Friday night. Every offensive play, every defensive play, and every punt, punt return, kickoff and kick return, and 2 pt. Conversion. He didn’t have monster stats. 3 carries for about 15 yards and 4/5 catches for 40/50 yards and 2, 2 point conversions. With everything he went through since Wednesday I just don’t think it gets more prime time than that!
Standing ovation from me. Prayers to your younger son and family
Great stuff mlittle ! wow - nothing WORSE than sleeping in a chair , in a hospital room - as you wake up with every time the nurses come in to check on the patient ... I pray that little "Little" is doing well ... kudos to Isaac in setting his priorities right - family coming first ...
Little “Little” is doing fine! Thank you

Post Reply