Ironton 16 Russell KY 7

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Ironton 16 Russell KY 7

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

Half Slice wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:35 am I believe the conditioning Ironton did this summer paid off in spades on this steamy night at Ivan McGlone Field. Tigers were still fresh in the fourth quarter and the Devils seemed fatigued.

Ironton - 16 Russell- 7
from listening on the radio to the ironton/burg game it seemed there was some cramping on both sides. and not bad either side in this game with russell/ironton. and i saw it all weekend watching college ball fighting off calve cramps. just a part of the game. no matter how much you hydrate, they can happen. saw numerous players being taken back for iv's.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
osu 77
All State

Post by osu 77 »

I agree that both sides had to deal with the heat.

StolenTalents12
Freshman Team

Post by StolenTalents12 »

Tigers better hope they can score some points vs Fairland.

Dragons offense has put up 38 ppg thru the 1st two.

Fan Friday
Freshman Team

Post by Fan Friday »

osu 77 wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:14 pm I think it is time for the coaches to address the personality issues on the team. A few of these players believe it is all about them and not the team. I would sit some of them and that would get their attention.
Mind your business! You obviously have know idea what these coaches do for discipline. Ain’t one of those boys that aren’t working together and supporting each other like brothers! From most of your post I think you are the one with the personality problem! You definitely are not a TIGER FAN! Stop trying to start drama about KIDS! Grow up!

14U
S

Re: WEEK 2 IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS @ RUSSELL, KY. RED DEVILS

Post by 14U »

Jolly P(irate) wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:03 am
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:53 am
Jolly P(irate) wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:40 am
No Bait. Don’t start all that caps lock BS on me. I asked a serious question. I didn’t think that would happen given the way they were able to move the ball against Burg.
AND YOU GOT A SERIOUS ANSWER.
Jolly, buddy u never said anything wrong!! I too watched the burg vs Ironton game and thought big things from Ironton because the way they played in week one. Then I heard the 7-2 score and was puzzled but hey they pulled it out, right?

Actually, you didn’t answer anything. You went off on one of your YTB tirades. No one is being disrespectful but you. I’m sorry you’re so sensitive. God forbid anyone ask a question. It wasn’t stated previously in the thread. I wanted to know. I asked. Got an answer and some sappy shpeel about nothing. That’s it. End of story.

Return to “Football”