Wellston 48 Piketon 14

Smokyhollowbandit
JV Team

Wellston 48 Piketon 14

Post by Smokyhollowbandit »

Both teams coming off tough losses, taking Piketon in a close one in what should be a good ballgame

mikepike
All State

Re: Piketon @ Wellston

Post by mikepike »

I know nothing about Wellston, but i think the next 2 weeks will give us a better picture of where the Streaks are heading into SVC play. With both the Streaks and the Rockets coming off big losses, this is sure to be big for both of them. Go Streaks!

hsfbfan
Varsity

Post by hsfbfan »

Wellston gets first win at home.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

I think it’s close and I think Wellston finds a way at home.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

Wellston gets on track.

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Think this will be a close one so going to take the home team by a score

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

What is piketon like?

Wellston is big and physical. Just not enough for jackson

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Need a rundown by mlittle

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Ironman92 wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:34 pm Need a rundown by mlittle
Piketon is big, physical, and has speed at every position. The 50-6 loss to Waverly was a complete fluke. If those 2 teams played 100 times I’d say we beat them 99 out of 100. This is a scary Piketon football team and Wellston should be very scared.

eagles73Taylor
SE

Post by eagles73Taylor »

Nice synopsis mlittle! Give them nothing, Coach Lucas doesn’t share film, why should Piketon fans share information! Lol

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

For god sakes

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Ironman92 wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:33 pm For god sakes
Sorry Ironman! You know I can’t help myself 🤦‍♂️

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

I mean...this is a site for fans. Yeah most coaches check in on here and read, some a lot some just a little but none of them are on here looking for a scouting report lol. Wellston likely had 3-5 coaches at Piketon’s first game...that was probably more telling than musings by Dandy Don. mlittle usually is brutally honest so I imagine he’s just trying to be a good boy...which I understand.

eagles73Taylor
SE

Post by eagles73Taylor »

I just wanted to give a jab at Coach Lucas! Lol. Piketon came out of the Waverly game healthy, that’s big.

2Time
Freshman Team

Post by 2Time »

Wellston has a ton of youth and it showed up big time last night. Defense looked confused. I’m on the fence with this one, but still take the Rockets by a TD.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

mlittle wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:12 pm
Piketon is big, physical, and has speed at every position. The 50-6 loss to Waverly was a complete fluke. If those 2 teams played 100 times I’d say we beat them 99 out of 100. This is a scary Piketon football team and Wellston should be very scared.
LOL, seriously?? 50-6 fluke? First time in history I think anyone used 50-6 as a fluke and then proclaiming the next 99 times piketon would win. You scored on the first play of the game, trick play at that and watched Waverly put up 50 unanswered and the streaks weren't even putting a scare to them. WR running open for Waverly if QB hits them this score is worse, couldn't tackle the shifty shoemaker boy at TB. Really hope you were just messing and not for real. Think you mean piketon might win 1 out of 100, that's just funny be honest with them. Piketon is big and physical they do have some speed not at every position. This should be a good game and Wellston playing a physical Jackson team will benefit them. For piketon they won't see near the team speed waverly had, really think this could be a dandy, pretty similar teams, piketon probably wants to air it out a bit more then Wellston.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

greygoose wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:04 pm
LOL, seriously?? 50-6 fluke? First time in history I think anyone used 50-6 as a fluke and then proclaiming the next 99 times piketon would win. You scored on the first play of the game, trick play at that and watched Waverly put up 50 unanswered and the streaks weren't even putting a scare to them. WR running open for Waverly if QB hits them this score is worse, couldn't tackle the shifty shoemaker boy at TB. Really hope you were just messing and not for real. Think you mean piketon might win 1 out of 100, that's just funny be honest with them. Piketon is big and physical they do have some speed not at every position. This should be a good game and Wellston playing a physical Jackson team will benefit them. For piketon they won't see near the team speed waverly had, really think this could be a dandy, pretty similar teams, piketon probably wants to air it out a bit more then Wellston.
He was very much so joking

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Ironman92 wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:19 pm

Shoooosh, trying to strike fear into Wellstone fans, ;)

eagles73Taylor
SE

Post by eagles73Taylor »

greygoose wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:21 pm
Ironman92 wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:19 pm

Shoooosh, trying to strike fear into Wellstone fans, ;)
You understand sarcasm about as well as you understand the Ohsaa's transfer rules! LOL " Believe it's at least 3 or 4 nights out of the week they need to be staying all night."

2quick2catch
Freshman Team

Post by 2quick2catch »

This is great and Lucas not sharing film doesn’t surprise me , he’s a different character.

Return to “Football”