Fort Frye 22 Waterford 20

MeanGreen2k16
Waterboy

Re: Fort Frye 22 Waterford 20

Post by MeanGreen2k16 »

Happy McGavin wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:09 am
93Bulldog wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:58 am
EasternDspy wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:52 am Trimble better be ready for Waterford.
Have you ever been to a big game in Glouster on Friday night?

That whole place will be ready, don't worry.
Waterford has had Trimbles # the last 3 meetings, you best believe that Trimble will be ready
Trimble will be tough this year I enjoy watching them play tough smash mouth football but the past 2 years no one gave Waterford much of a chance of winning
2016 week 4 28-14 Waterford (at Trimble)
2016 week 12 22-0 Waterford (at philo)
2017 week 4 33-12 Waterford (at Waterford)
But they got the job done.
And I have been to Glouster on a Friday night and I have never heard of a visiting team that enjoys going there. Any visiting fan on here that does feel free to speak up and tell me I’m wrong lol

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

MeanGreen2k16 wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:02 pm
EasternDspy wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:52 am Anybody that knows Brenden Huck knows he is an honest kid and he said he punched the ball out.
And anybody that knows Peyton Stevens knows he is an honest kid and he said he scored! Your a ff fan so of course your gonna believe a ff kid and I’m not trying to bash any player red or green fact is the ref made a poor call to keep Waterford from scoring and the excuse was he fumbled the ball if he fumbled the ball why didn’t that same ref throw his little blue bag to let everyone it was a fumble? If the right call was made it’s a tie game with50 seconds left anyone that has watched ff knows the have a great qb that can throw the ball and ff has playmakers all over the field if they don’t score in 50 seconds there’s overtime. It’s just sad to see a great football game end without the players deciding the outcome game. But it’s over now and in the past Waterford doesn’t need ff to make the playoffs. Good luck to both teams through the next 7 weeks if they play the way they did last night we will easily see both of them in week 11 again
Look at the pictures man the ball is on his butt behind. He fumbled the ball.

MeanGreen2k16
Waterboy

Post by MeanGreen2k16 »

EasternDspy wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:39 pm
EasternDspy wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:52 am Anybody that knows Brenden Huck knows he is an honest kid and he said he punched the ball out.
And anybody that knows Peyton Stevens knows he is an honest kid and he said he scored! Your a ff fan so of course your gonna believe a ff kid and I’m not trying to bash any player red or green fact is the ref made a poor call to keep Waterford from scoring and the excuse was he fumbled the ball if he fumbled the ball why didn’t that same ref throw his little blue bag to let everyone it was a fumble? If the right call was made it’s a tie game with50 seconds left anyone that has watched ff knows the have a great qb that can throw the ball and ff has playmakers all over the field if they don’t score in 50 seconds there’s overtime. It’s just sad to see a great football game end without the players deciding the outcome game. But it’s over now and in the past Waterford doesn’t need ff to make the playoffs. Good luck to both teams through the next 7 weeks if they play the way they did last night we will easily see both of them in week 11 again
Your right I see that but but the ball is also on the goal line that doesn’t mean both hands werent on the ball when he crossed the goal line. And there is also a rule when the ball breaks the plane it’s a score and a dead ball he could have easily rolled on top of the ball with his momentum going in. If your theory is correct then why didn’t the ref throw his blue bag? They didn’t have trouble throwing it on the rest of the fumbles all night

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

MeanGreen2k16 wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:57 pm
Your right I see that but but the ball is also on the goal line that doesn’t mean both hands werent on the ball when he crossed the goal line. And there is also a rule when the ball breaks the plane it’s a score and a dead ball he could have easily rolled on top of the ball with his momentum going in. If your theory is correct then why didn’t the ref throw his blue bag? They didn’t have trouble throwing it on the rest of the fumbles all night
The ball was coming out when Brenden hit it. Can’t break the plane with the ball if it’s already out. It was so close either way. Personally I think the right call was made. My mind would change if we could find a picture of Peyton possessing the ball in the end zone.

Chaw
Freshman Team

Post by Chaw »

It was another one decided by the home team refs...happens all the time at the fort... Caldwell and Barnesville will tell you that...just isn't right...what about the 75 yard touchdown pass from Stephens to Heiss that was called back...same referee throws a flag for illegal man down field after he catches the ball and was heading for the end zone...it is the same story from every team that plays there...same refs....btw...where did the referee that said it was a fumble go to school???...same guy threw the illegal man down field...hmm.. maybe ohsaa should look into that.

Big cat
Freshman Team

Post by Big cat »

The ball is clearly on the ground across the plane, from the still shot. And the video shows Peyton on his back in possession of the ball and in the end zone. Before having it slapped out of his hands. And then Peyton smacking him on the helmet, bringing out the flags.
Instead, no bean bag, no indication of a score. Should have been a score then discussed.
And flags should have went the other way. But we no that the second guy always get caught.
But instead the officials looked clueless

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Show me a picture where he possessed the ball in the end zone. You won’t find one because he never did.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Big cat wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:36 pm The ball is clearly on the ground across the plane, from the still shot. And the video shows Peyton on his back in possession of the ball and in the end zone. Before having it slapped out of his hands. And then Peyton smacking him on the helmet, bringing out the flags.
Instead, no bean bag, no indication of a score. Should have been a score then discussed.
And flags should have went the other way. But we no that the second guy always get caught.

That video is trash you can’t see anything.

MeanGreen2k16
Waterboy

Post by MeanGreen2k16 »

EasternDspy wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:04 pm

The ball was coming out when Brenden hit it. Can’t break the plane with the ball if it’s already out. It was so close either way. Personally I think the right call was made. My mind would change if we could find a picture of Peyton possessing the ball in the end zone.
There isn’t an awnser to my question so you just ignored it and no you can’t advance a fumble but you can fumble and recover a fumble in the end zone and it’s still a score so if Stevens comes up with the ball and it gets smacked out of his hands did he not have to recover it?

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

You don’t wanna talk about the bad call that lead to Waterford’s 2nd touchdown? Oh you know the one where Fort was called for holding on the punt and they gave Waterford the ball back. It should of been half the distance to the goal Fort ball. The same call was made in 3rd and this time Fort got the ball back. If you really think “Fort” paid the refs to screw Waterford you truly have no clue about football. #Salt. #Theballwasout

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

MeanGreen2k16 wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:46 pm
There isn’t an awnser to my question so you just ignored it and no you can’t advance a fumble but you can fumble and recover a fumble in the end zone and it’s still a score so if Stevens comes up with the ball and it gets smacked out of his hands did he not have to recover it?

He never crossed the plane with the ball because it came out. Like how to ball end up behind him by his butt? Ball was out you should just pitched it to Bellville. Like I said find a picture where he has possession and you’ll change my mind.

MeanGreen2k16
Waterboy

Post by MeanGreen2k16 »

Never said they paid the refs man if they did you would have a picture to prove it I’m sure

MeanGreen2k16
Waterboy

Post by MeanGreen2k16 »

EasternDspy wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:50 pm
MeanGreen2k16 wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:46 pm

He never crossed the plane with the ball because it came out. Like how to ball end up behind him by his butt? Ball was out you should just pitched it to Bellville. Like I said find a picture where he has possession and you’ll change my mind.
No blue bag=no fumble
Stevens gets ball slapped out of his hands in the end zone=possession

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

Blue bag?

No PAT = fumble

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

The ref called it a fumble he told the coaches after the game.

Big cat
Freshman Team

Post by Big cat »

EasternDspy wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:43 pm
Big cat wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:36 pm The ball is clearly on the ground across the plane, from the still shot. And the video shows Peyton on his back in possession of the ball and in the end zone. Before having it slapped out of his hands. And then Peyton smacking him on the helmet, bringing out the flags.

The video isn't great, but Peyton is holding the ball in the air, and has it slapped out. This is after the fumble, and Peyton recovers it.
What you can't see is when it came loose.
BTW nice job by both photographers.

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Gezz stop crying loosing close games like that sucks.dont worrie when you come to Trimble they will beat you so bad there will be no reason for the crying about refs.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Big cat wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:15 pm
EasternDspy wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:43 pm

The video isn't great, but Peyton is holding the ball in the air, and has it slapped out. This is after the fumble, and Peyton recovers it.
What you can't see is when it came loose.
BTW nice job by both photographers.

By the time Peyton has the ball at the end of the video the play was way dead. He fumbled before he got in the end zone so even if he recovers it the ball goes back to the spot of the fumble meaning he didn’t get in.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

dilligaf wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:26 pm Gezz stop crying loosing close games like that sucks.dont worrie when you come to Trimble they will beat you so bad there will be no reason for the crying about refs.
Yea like they did the last 2 years. I still think Waterford is better then Trimble.

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Good thing this isn't the last two years

Return to “Football”