Minford 22 Nelsonville-York 6

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Re: Sat @7PM Nelsonville-York @ Minford

Post by Bleeding Red »

14U wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:32 pm
vladimir wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:47 pm
14U wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:15 am Take the flags out and Bucks lead this game! U take the bad play away and Minford isn’t leading this game! Also the face mask call should have been holding on falcon no TD. bucks Are the better team when I left. Good Luck tomorrow hope weather is better. Remember bucks got beat by two playoff caliber teams
I don't know what game you were watching to think NY is better team, but OK, that your opinion. So now it's starting to turn into the Refs fault NY isn't winning? NY didn't cross the 50-yard line in first half....... I look for Minford to come out and take control this evening. Go Falcons!
I watched a game where NY was causing turnover!! They made one bad play that cost them the TD. Yes the same ref in middle from Minford three flags every time they got a big play or a key first down. Think what u want but this NY team is better than 0-2 they played two good teams that’s 2-0. I said ur falcons will go 5-0 until there better teams come up in 3 W’s and 2 v’s then we will see. But this NY is better team than falcon fans thought
The team of officials doing this game arent even from the Scioto County area.

I think they have missed calls on both sides. One of NYs defensive ends lined up offsides EVERY play in the first quarter. No calls.

Minford had a pass rusher get tackled by 2 NY lineman while closing in on the Qb. No call.

Minford with 2 TOs in the red zone and a dropped pick....possibly a pick 6 and it's still only 6-0.

I'll give NY credit......their backs run hard and run downhill. They do not however have a quick scoring offense that will play well from behind if Minford gets another score to begin this second half.

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

^ Bleeding Red: Pay no attention to 14U he comes on here and makes thing up as he goes, talking out his A$$. I doubt he was even at the game last night. If the head ref is from Minford (Which he is not), then Minford must have take a page outta W'burg book. How many games is Andy Rase, Chris Bentley, or Bob Dever officiating this year for the Pirates? I seen them reffing several Burg home games in the past.... Just sayin"!

Earlier in the week 14U was saying, a kid has a better chance of a college football scholarship by transfering to the W'burg, when all the evidence points to the contrary.

I also read where 14U was saying at the younger levels, Minford plays eventual OL as RBs.... Again more ludicrous comments from this guy.

14U, Name 1-kid where a Jr. High coach has done that. Closest I can think is Aaron Alley who played FB, but had a career ending ankle and leg injury that cut his career short his Jr. year.

Just an FYI, Cain Madden and McCray played OT from peewee to seniors.

The best things in life: To Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!- Conan the Barbarian
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

^^^^true^^^^

05buckeye
JV Team

Post by 05buckeye »

Chris Bentley barely gets any southern Ohio games let alone the Burg so kick rocks

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

This game being broadcast?

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Anyone got a score

Swayze
Riding the Bench

Post by Swayze »

Per Radio

Minford-22

NY-6

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

1075thebreeze.com should have the game

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
14U
S

Post by 14U »

vladimir wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:01 pm ^ Bleeding Red: Pay no attention to 14U he comes on here and makes thing up as he goes, talking out his A$$. I doubt he was even at the game last night. If the head ref is from Minford (Which he is not), then Minford must have take a page outta W'burg book. How many games is Andy Rase, Chris Bentley, or Bob Dever officiating this year for the Pirates? I seen them reffing several Burg home games in the past.... Just sayin"!

Earlier in the week 14U was saying, a kid has a better chance of a college football scholarship by transfering to the W'burg, when all the evidence points to the contrary.

I also read where 14U was saying at the younger levels, Minford plays eventual OL as RBs.... Again more ludicrous comments from this guy.

14U, Name 1-kid where a Jr. High coach has done that. Closest I can think is Aaron Alley who played FB, but had a career ending ankle and leg injury that cut his career short his Jr. year.

When a guy name chili coached think that was the mans name. Know many players out there that would say the same. Know many people I talked to that went to school that said players quit before they went to high school because of this. Wow talk about two players that was bigger than anybody on team. What’s the total record at Minford under 500

14U
S

Post by 14U »

vladimir wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:01 pm ^ Bleeding Red: Pay no attention to 14U he comes on here and makes thing up as he goes, talking out his A$$. I doubt he was even at the game last night. If the head ref is from Minford (Which he is not), then Minford must have take a page outta W'burg book. How many games is Andy Rase, Chris Bentley, or Bob Dever officiating this year for the Pirates? I seen them reffing several Burg home games in the past.... Just sayin"!

Ur saying that Dillon isn’t from Minford? Lmao

14U
S

Post by 14U »

14U wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:41 pm

Ur probably a move in from Minford because if u were from there u know their history!!

14U
S

Post by 14U »

14U wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:42 pm

Ur probably a move in from Minford because if u were from there u know their history!!
22-6 Minford 5-0 start but good luck 6-10!!

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

You are so full of crap, I don't know how you get up in the morning and look in the mirror at yourself with a straight face. I'm starting to think that you sir are a compulsive liar;

I have no idea who Dillon is, also Chilli didn't play OL in his backfield unless it was a special package and they were usually used a lead blocker. Besides WTF does that have to do with anything? It's been over 30-yrs since Chilli coached and the guys he did coach are now in their 40s, so they could have grand kids playing now. I Don't know who you talked to that played for Chilli, but my guess IF they really told you this :roll: , they are mistaken.

I will humor you, so who do you know that played for Randy Childers that told you this? I'm calling total Bull SH!!!! here.

AND if you really want to know, I live in the Indian Hill area of Portsmouth. I coached at Minford in the early thru mid-2000s, my wife is from the Clarksville area (Clinton-Massie school district;)

Minford 22
NY 6, and no not one of the Refs was from Minford! Another lie from you that's disproven.

The best things in life: To Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!- Conan the Barbarian
LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Closer then I thought it would be.
If the Nelsonville defense taking steps into growing into a better unit?

Good luck the rest of the way to both of these teams.
Last edited by LICKING COUNTY FAN on Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:43 pm Closer then I thought it would be.
If the Nelsonville defense taking steps into rowing into a better unit?

Good luck the rest of the way to both of these teams.
Everyone in SEO needed at least a trolling motor this weekend.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
BondRoad Bandit
Freshman Team

Post by BondRoad Bandit »

22-6 is a dominating score for the conditions minfords defense again playing lights out.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

I was actually being kind to both teams.

BondRoad Bandit
Freshman Team

Post by BondRoad Bandit »

LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:41 pm I was actually being kind to both teams.

I understand but the field was verry saturated but NU is still a good team that has played some good teams.

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

NY will be better than the #8 team in Region 23. Question is: can they make it? 7-3 sounds like a definite “yes”, partly because they would’ve beaten a solid Waverly. 6-4, and they’re on the bubble(???)

I will say, it would be a shame if NY misses the playoffs because they took on several challenges voluntarily. That Martins Ferry game may be the difference, if NY can’t get a ‘W’ vs a red-hot Waverly.

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

Waverly will be tough, but if NY goes 6-4 they will win their conference outright and will sneak into the playoffs. Athens is a rivalry game, but this year the Bucks win it in week 10.

Return to “Football”