Logan 45 Meigs 35

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Re: WK3 Logan @ Meigs

Post by 1987chieftains »

thebarlowbandit wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:14 pm
noreply66 wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:19 am
TRENCHFOOT wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:55 am

Must be some good clueless crack. He needs a big box of tissues for all the times Logan pounded hard on Warren over the years. That's what his problem is besides being a clueless poop stirrer.
The Points will not be Pleasant for warren this week. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Difference is I’m realistic about Warren football and the issues they face. You guys get excited by beating DV and DIV schools.
Aaah???? Have you been reading any or just one post from a Logan poster? We've all been pretty real about the stat of our program.

AT THE RESERVATION
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Logan 45 Meigs 35

Post by Orange and Brown »

FANOSPORTS wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:09 pm
Dundas wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:17 pm
LHS 72 wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:20 am Meigs is weaker than Logan and last nights results proves that point. A normal Logan football team even average team would have had put a running clock on Meigs, no disrespect to Meigs at all! With the youth on Meigs if Logan plays Meigs the next few years, be prepared for Logan to lose! Unless changes are made!
Which is why the TVC didn’t let Logan or Jackson in. Lol
I followed the old SEOAL for 48 or so years before it disbanded and it's a generational revolving door that changed a lot. Nelsonville (late 60's), Meigs (15 years after consolidation of Mid/Pom/Rut) 80's, Wellston (80's) and Athens (00's) all left that league when they no longer competed evenly in the league. They all wanted to jump to the TVC which was originally all smaller schools. Well, some of the above mentioned schools have lost a lot of numbers over the years and were and are still losing kids and population in the district. The TVC never really wanted Athens for this same reason (too large) but finally admitted them. If they would have let Jackson, Logan and Gallopolis in it would be the 1960's-1970's SEOAL reincarnated again other than Ironton and Waverly years ago but they were quite a distance from the others anyway. So now you have Ironton and Gallipolis playing down south, Jackson essentially playing to their west and north and Logan left out in the cold with nowhere to go. Athens will continue to win the all-sports trophy every year in the TVC. They would've had a better big (Ohio) and small (Hocking) division in the TVC if they would have let the old SEOAL teams in and reconfigured a better conference breakdown for that 50 mile radius down there but it's a moot point now. Just my thoughts.
Finally let Athens in?
Athens was invited by the TVC. They never applied to get in until they were invited.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Re: WK3 Logan @ Meigs

Post by 1987chieftains »

1987chieftains wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:44 am
thebarlowbandit wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:14 pm
noreply66 wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:19 am

The Points will not be Pleasant for warren this week. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Difference is I’m realistic about Warren football and the issues they face. You guys get excited by beating DV and DIV schools.
Aaah???? Have you been reading some threads we've been posting on??? We've all been pretty real about the state of our program.

AT THE RESERVATION
doubleplay643
S

Re: Logan 45 Meigs 35

Post by doubleplay643 »

FANOSPORTS wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:09 pm I followed the old SEOAL for 48 or so years before it disbanded and it's a generational revolving door that changed a lot. Nelsonville (late 60's), Meigs (15 years after consolidation of Mid/Pom/Rut) 80's, Wellston (80's) and Athens (00's) all left that league when they no longer competed evenly in the league. They all wanted to jump to the TVC which was originally all smaller schools. Well, some of the above mentioned schools have lost a lot of numbers over the years and were and are still losing kids and population in the district. The TVC never really wanted Athens for this same reason (too large) but finally admitted them. If they would have let Jackson, Logan and Gallopolis in it would be the 1960's-1970's SEOAL reincarnated again other than Ironton and Waverly years ago but they were quite a distance from the others anyway. So now you have Ironton and Gallipolis playing down south, Jackson essentially playing to their west and north and Logan left out in the cold with nowhere to go. Athens will continue to win the all-sports trophy every year in the TVC. They would've had a better big (Ohio) and small (Hocking) division in the TVC if they would have let the old SEOAL teams in and reconfigured a better conference breakdown for that 50 mile radius down there but it's a moot point now. Just my thoughts.
Everyone that are "old-timers" or otherwise objective, reasonable and logical know this to be the truth.

Everyone that doesn't fall into one of those categories have created some sort of "fake news" story in their heads to believe that is isn't factual.

After watching last week's Gallia at Jackson game it reminds me of what could have been. Say what you want but Jackson, Logan, Gallia, Athens et al and the SEOAL, but they had some great games over the course of those years. They just did. Add Chillicothe to that list now and you would really have something. But that isn't gonna happen and I just wasted 2 minutes typing all of this.

Return to “Football”