Nelsonville-York 54 River Valley 28

Rebel Yell
Riding the Bench

Re: Wk4 Nelsonville-York (0-3 at River Valley (0-3)

Post by Rebel Yell »

You can call BS if that makes you feel better. Not looking to pick a fight on here. Just stating what I heard. One coach told the 2nds that if they lost the running clock they had extra running on monday. Maybe that is what it takes to inspire today's athlete? Thoughts anyone.....

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

I don't have a dog in this fight or any love for Nelsonville York. However, there's not anything wrong with motivating kids to play their best with a score goal. Nobody was getting hurt. Play better.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Rebel Yell wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:19 am You can call BS if that makes you feel better. Not looking to pick a fight on here. Just stating what I heard. One coach told the 2nds that if they lost the running clock they had extra running on monday. Maybe that is what it takes to inspire today's athlete? Thoughts anyone.....
Cry me a river.....
It gets the game over with quicker and give teams a better chance to get out injury free.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

footballfan wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:10 am Not sure about the comments from the running clock. I am sure if NY coaches were really worried about the running clock their 2nd defense wouldn't have been subbed in during the 3rd quarter and played the whole 4th quarter. River Valley's last 2 TD's came with the 2nd team in. So Rebel I got to call b.s. on that one. Because they were up 30 and inserted the 2nd defense. If they really wanted a running clock I wouldn't think they would put the 2's in against R.V.
agree

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
LMH
Waterboy

Post by LMH »

It’s not going to be pretty. Nelsonville lost to much from last year. Howeve pat on the back for the scheduling. They don’t back down!

OSU22
Varsity

Post by OSU22 »

Rebel Yell wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:19 am You can call BS if that makes you feel better. Not looking to pick a fight on here. Just stating what I heard. One coach told the 2nds that if they lost the running clock they had extra running on monday. Maybe that is what it takes to inspire today's athlete? Thoughts anyone.....
If you thought that was a serious comment then I would guess you took a few too many shots to the head back in your day :lol: that was a sarcastic comment. ALSO, if NY wanted to the running clock to stay they would've left their first team in, and not had freshman out there going up against your one's. If the running clock was the goal then it was only so they could get home faster! That game took forever!

mattash
Site Admin

Re: Nelsonville-York 54 River Valley 28

Post by mattash »

Nelsonville-York 54 River Valley 28

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott

Return to “Football”