Wheelersburg 33 Jackson 14

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Re: Jackson (3-1) @ Wheelersburg (3-1)

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

allamericanironman wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:59 pm
Jolly P(irate) wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:17 pm
allamericanironman wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:41 am

You are not a lineman my friend. Every other position except line backers I can’t argue. That’s why we win the game if we win and I’m guessing I am not the only one who sees this.
You’re right, I’m not a lineman. I’m an electrician. Certified to remove shorts and check boxes.

Beyond that. We’ll have crow served hot for you after the game Uncle RICO.
Let’s just change the subject because you fail to substantiate your claimes of this great o line how big strong smart they are. You can’t there are average at best tiny weak. I was being nice earlier.
Bro. These kids are not small or weak. They will be one of Jackson’s biggest tests of the year and it will show on the scoreboard. These kids can block and give Salyers time to throw and open HUGE holes. You are going to see just how wrong you are.

DLine, Wilson and Spradlin are nightmares for Olinemen. Then with the speed in the middle that causes confusion. You will be very surprised. Burg also rotates Dlinemen frequently. They will be fresh well into the third quarter.

allamericanironman
All Conference

Post by allamericanironman »

Jolly P(irate) wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:51 pm
Jolly P(irate) wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:17 pm
You’re right, I’m not a lineman. I’m an electrician. Certified to remove shorts and check boxes.

Beyond that. We’ll have crow served hot for you after the game Uncle RICO.
Let’s just change the subject because you fail to substantiate your claimes of this great o line how big strong smart they are. You can’t there are average at best tiny weak. I was being nice earlier.
Bro. These kids are not small or weak. They will be one of Jackson’s biggest tests of the year and it will show on the scoreboard. These kids can block and give Salyers time to throw and open HUGE holes. You are going to see just how wrong you are.

DLine, Wilson and Spradlin are nightmares for Olinemen. Then with the speed in the middle that causes confusion. You will be very surprised. Burg also rotates Dlinemen frequently. They will be fresh well into the third quarter.
Yes your d line is great.
You have a great team if you had an o line that can take control of a game you would be undefeated no doubt. You think you can come out and just lineup and run right at jackson.

Proud_Pirate63
S

Post by Proud_Pirate63 »

allamericanironman wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:07 pm

You have a great team if you had an o line that can take control of a game you would be undefeated no doubt. You think you can come out and just lineup and run right at jackson.
Yes, right at them.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Jackson needs to go back to the basics . Blocking and tackling. They need to find an identity that on both sides of the ball before entering FAC play. No one is giving Jackson any chance Friday. Most say running clock . Jackson needs to find that fire and go play hard every snap. All their goals are still in front of them . FAC title , playoffs ect.

The FAC is Wide open imo with 4 teams able to win it . Miami Trace seems much improved also. It will be a rough environment Friday but they should enjoy that and embrace the challenge . No harder place in southern Ohio to win than Burg. The pressure is on burg , they’re expected to roll the Ironmen . Go play hard and roll the dice and get ready for the FAC.

All American you are something else.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Poo Bear wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:09 pm Jackson needs to go back to the basics . Blocking and tackling. They need to find an identity that on both sides of the ball before entering FAC play. No one is giving Jackson any chance Friday. Most say running clock . Jackson needs to find that fire and go play hard every snap. All their goals are still in front of them . FAC title , playoffs ect.

The FAC is Wide open imo with 4 teams able to win it . Miami Trace seems much improved also. It will be a rough environment Friday but they should enjoy that and embrace the challenge . No harder place in southern Ohio to win than Burg. The pressure is on burg , they’re expected to roll the Ironmen . Go play hard and roll the dice and get ready for the FAC.

There’s no pressure on burg. They’ve already lost the streak. This isn’t for the SOC and they’ve already made the playoffs.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

wobycat wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:10 pm
Poo Bear wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:09 pm Jackson needs to go back to the basics . Blocking and tackling. They need to find an identity that on both sides of the ball before entering FAC play. No one is giving Jackson any chance Friday. Most say running clock . Jackson needs to find that fire and go play hard every snap. All their goals are still in front of them . FAC title , playoffs ect.

There’s no pressure on burg. They’ve already lost the streak. This isn’t for the SOC and they’ve already made the playoffs.
Agree but they’re the heavy favorite . Neither school should ever take the field expecting a loss

allamericanironman
All Conference

Proud_Pirate63 wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:54 pm

Yes, right at them.
Didn’t happen vs. the catholics nor will it happen Friday. Jackson’s d is really good border line great and your QB is not even close to being Elusive when we get there and we will often he goes down.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

allamericanironman wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:20 pm
Yes, right at them.
Didn’t happen vs. the catholics nor will it happen Friday. Jackson’s d is really good border line great and your QB is not even close to being Elusive when we get there and we will often he goes down.
Is 445 yards not right at them? I’m missing something.
Rico you should be out selling Tupperware

allamericanironman
All Conference

Real deal Holyfield. All that and a bag of chips!

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

allamericanironman wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:20 pm
Yes, right at them.
This is not a GREAT Jackson defense. Please don’t insult the actual great Jackson defenses of the past. That was not Jackson football I witnessed Friday . They looked unprepared, out of shape and uninterested in playing a football game until they were down 27-0. The talent is there they have just yet to gel and I think the coaches are still searching to put the puzzle together. Giving up 27 unanswered points at home is unbecoming of an Ironmen defense. I have total faith they’ll get this corrected and compete for a FAC title

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

I wouldn’t be surprised if this is a Burg beat down. Hopefully Burg has enough gun powder

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Raider6309 wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:42 pm I wouldn’t be surprised if this is a Burg beat down. Hopefully Burg has enough gun powder
Very well could be . I got an idea, maybe Athens should play Burg instead of fairland being your toughest game . 🤦‍♂️

Abe Froman
S

Post by Abe Froman »

Raider6309 wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:42 pm I wouldn’t be surprised if this is a Burg beat down. Hopefully Burg has enough gun powder
I like my Ironmen brethren so let me defend them a bit, what will say you when they sneak into playoffs with their 7-3 record ahead of your Bulldogs 9-1 record? I think Burg may well win handily but they do play us.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

We would be undefeated or in a 1 score ball game if we didn’t turn the ball over 4 times against Hartley. Not because the Oline. Burg moved the ball very well. They just couldn’t stop getting stupid penalties and turning the ball over. That’s my take of it. It seems you are a little out of touch.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Poo Bear wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:44 pm
Very well could be . I got an idea, maybe Athens should play Burg instead of fairland being your toughest game . 🤦‍♂️
And GET BEAT BY Fairland. 😂🤣😳

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Jolly P(irate) wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:39 pm

We would be undefeated or in a 1 score ball game if we didn’t turn the ball over 4 times against Hartley. Not because the Oline. Burg moved the ball very well. They just couldn’t stop getting stupid penalties and turning the ball over. That’s my take of it. It seems you are a little out of touch.
He’s just stirring the pot Jolly. But he is entertaining lol

Mike
Waterboy

Post by Mike »

The Jackson tackling was awful Friday night. It was pathetic at best.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Mike wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:53 pm

The Jackson tackling was awful Friday night. It was pathetic at best.
Looked like bad angles resulting in missed tackles. A few plays even showed quit by one player. I couldn’t believe it.

buckeyenation
Riding the Bench

Post by buckeyenation »

Not a Burg fan but they win this with np. Jackson very overrated this year and should be 2-2

Mike
Waterboy

Post by Mike »

buckeyenation wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:38 pm Not a Burg fan but they win this with np. Jackson very overrated this year and should be 2-2
Should be 2-2?? How do you figure that?

Return to “Football”